Personal Quest on the subject of milking bears
For Kai and Oia - Mort Quest thread
Scientist

Age: 26 | Height: 5'8 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you may say that i'm a dreamer
Well that somehow goes better than expected. "We should get somethin' that'll translate 'em," you remark to Oia, making a mental note to add this to your list of potential future things to acquire. The level of sentience the bear achieved is impressive, and the way it talks (sort of) moreso, but there's certainly room for improvement.

Delphy is ready to leave, though, and even though you would like to ask more questions now that you know you can she's the one in charge. So you shrug to Oia and turn away, waving one last time to the baby ursur before following the daughter of Mort away to safer, greener ground.
Delphia Thanatos
Seer

Age: 30 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 14 - Int:
MORTICIA - Mythical - Cat Sith (Soul Stroll)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
DELPHIA
Bless the spirits and all in Rae's creation that gave the twins the sensibility to know when curiosity for curiosity's sake was perhaps not worth the cost necessary to gain such knowledge. The child of death would lead her divine cousin's away from the Ursurs with as much speed as could be managed in the deep snow. Only when they had stepped through the portal, back into the safety of the Hollowed Grounds did she stop to smile at them adoringly.

"Thank you so much for your help! I truly could not have gotten this without your assistance. And hopefully, next we meet, I shall have a Cat Sith friend for you to meet." she said, hoping that the opportunity to study and speak with such an elusive creature would indeed garner the twins' interest.

That concludes this PQ! Good job team and thank ya muchly!

-FIN
death always wins
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3