scratch, kick, let gravity win
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
you've got an appetite for destruction
i guess that makes you just like me
Nates echo is met with a brief shiver that runs down his spine when their eyes meet. But he pulls Nate in closer, trying to keep that attention up, that game, removing the distance between them as though it’ll make the Ascended give into him, to bite and take and leave him burning from the inside out. Only… it doesn’t.

He follows Nate’s instruction, head tilting back at the pressure applied from Nate’s fingers, the whisper of a kiss at his jaw, until Nate’s lips are at his neck. His heartbeat thunders, pulsing against his veins with the promise of what’s to come, but the Ascended taunts him. He tells him that he likes seeing him all worked up, and Sunjata can’t help the slight shudder down his spine with the feeling of it, the follow up of those same teasing kisses along both sides of his neck, his shoulders.

He wants to tell Nate he’s not a fan, but decides to show him instead, pulling a card out of that rebellious heart of his. As soon as Nate’s fingers tap gently against his lips, Sunjata kisses them gently, inviting them in to languidly run his tongue along the tips of each one before biting down with his own fangs — knowing it won’t hurt him, but hoping it surprises him enough.
you put the barrel inside your mouth
just to feel the metal between your teeth
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Mature Content Warning 
NATE
Nate hissed sharply as fangs sank into his fingers, surprised, as Sunjata had expected. There is no pain, not like his mind had insisted there was the first moment, but there is pressure, a strange, detached feeling that has him laughing, of all things. ”Is that really how you think you’re going to get what you want?” His voice is all growl now, and he pulls his hand back, grabbing at the attuned’s jaw instead.

He leans up without letting go, just enough that Nate can move his other hand down the other mans body, along his chest, his hips, until it comes to a rest between his legs. ”I can wait as long as I need to.” It’s true. As hungry as he is, as much as he wants to bite, Nate is exactly where he wants to be. In control. And he can stay in the position forever, but he knows Sunjata will crack, under his hand, under his gaze, under the promise of a bite, if he just gives in a little more.
But it takes someone to come around to show you how
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
The hiss is exactly as he expects, and it causes a smirk to form along his face as Nate withdraws a small amount, grabbing his jaw, scolding him. His gaze narrows in the very same predatory way that Nate’s does when he doesn’t respond, just a knowing look that ’no’ it absolutely wouldn’t get him what he wanted, but to test it is all that much more fun.

It’s only when Nate leans up, and Sunjata shivers under the touch that crosses his body, that’s when Sunjata exhales slowly and long through his nose, still smirking, still tempting Nate as much as he can. He knows Nate has all the time in the world, knows that he does not, but there’s still the sheer thrill of testing the theory that he indulges in. His head tilts somewhat against the hold, testing it, his other hand snaking up Nate’s tattoo to his neck, letting his fingers curl in the dark hair there. “Try it.” He challenges back, smirking, muffled from the hold the Ascended has on his jaw.

He knows he’ll give in, he just has to try at the very least.
SuNJATA
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
NATE
”Brat.” Nate hisses, when all he gets in response is a look, a smirk. Beyond the growl, there’s no heat in it, just his own amusement, his own anticipation when he realizes just how this is going to go. It’s ore fun to have a fight anyway, to have to work for his satisfaction anyway.

It’s hard to tell if it’s a challenge or an invitation in Sunjatas eyes, his body. Regardless of what it’s meant to be, it’s met with a smirk, and a raised brow. ”Have it your way then.” Nate rolled his shoulders in a careless shrug, the hand on Sunjatas jaw moving as he does, but not releasing. He does the same with the hand in his hair, leaning into it easily.

”It’s such a shame.” Nate says after a breath, the hand between Sunjatas legs pressing down just a little, adding the slightest bit of pressure, or friction there. ”We both know how I make you feel. Why not give in to it, hmm?” The words come out wrapped in a purr, as electric blue roams over the evidence of their past trysts, bite marks and bruises in every stage of healing, concentrated at the attuned’s neck, his hips. ”Why not let me take care of you?”
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Brat, the term receives the very same smug look. But it is a challenging look that the Ascended receives, a catlike feline smirk of the challenge within his stormy gaze. The smirk that Nate gives in return grants a shiver along his spine, his gaze flickering over the Ascended’s face as his hand curls into the dark hair more, still slightly pinned by the strength of the Ascended’s hold.

But Nate does get him to squirm with the placement of the other hand, pressing down ever so slightly but enough to get a sharp exhale from the attuned’s nose, gaze narrowing slightly on the electric blues as they flit over the past bites. He can feel the swarm of warmth encompass the back of his neck, along his spine, focusing on where Nate pinpoints his sight. “Maybe I want you to work for it.” He offers, still slightly muffled, but still catlike in his response. The only part of him that’s pinned for the most part is his head, and he curls his fingers in a bit more to Nate’s hair, tugging at it as he shifts his hips a small amount more.

He absolutely is being a brat, but Nate doesn't have him against the wall, pinned down in any way to get him to break just yet, and he takes the advantage granted.
SuNJATA
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
NATE
Nate wants to laugh at the smug look that crosses the attuned’s face, when he takes to the term like a house on fire. Smug yes, but just for a moment, just long enough that he misses it when it changes fully to challenging. He shifts, the hand on Sunjatas jaw slipping down to stroke along his neck, applying a bit of pressure there as a tease.

Not that anything could be quite as effective as his hand between the other mans legs. ”What exactly does me working for it look like, Jata?” Nate drags the nickname out like he owns it, timing the purr of his voice with the motion of his hand. ”I mean... you never told me. Does it mean biting you? Fucking you? Both?” He lets his eyes flutter as he’s tugged down by his hair, the easy smirk growing toothier as he goes. ”Or do you want something else entirely?”

Leaning in more and putting on a simpering tone, Nate continued. ”All you need to do is ask me to do something to you, you know. I’ll take care of you.” The words are a trap, in a way. Nate just wonders if they’re one the other man will fall into. To be frank, he is starting to get a little frustrated, not that he’d ever let it be seen. Only felt, the pressure of his hand between Sunjatas legs growing rougher, more insistent.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
The hand leaves his jaw to grasp at his neck, and Sunjata shifts his head somewhat though remains in Nate’s hold, a sharp breath of an exhale from his nose at the pressure and the way Nate says his nickname, feeling the touch grow a small amount full of more pressure. There’s a slight purr of a growl that leaves him as his gaze narrows on Nate, on the words that leave the Ascended, the way he turns into his touch.

The simpering tone is a nice touch, and it has that part of him shivering with it. But he knows Nate well enough now to grow somewhat suspicious with it, though the smirk remains on his face. He lets his hand untangle from the other man’s dark hair, going to stroke along his throat, to grab for the Ascended’s own jaw. He shifts somewhat despite the furthering pressure to his groin, trying to bring Nate closer to his face again, searching his gaze with a smirk. “You know very well what it means.” A husky whisper.

His lips remain a fraction away from Nate’s own, head tilting slightly. “Make me.” He knows he’s disobeying, wonders if he’s frustrating the Ascended. But that’s all part of the game, isn’t it? To get him to break?
SuNJATA
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
NATE
It seems no matter what niceties Nate tries, the attuned is insistent on fighting back, on making it all a struggle. Fine then. He shifts his head as the other makes hand tries to grab his jaw, pulling away, taking his hands off Sunjata to grip around his wrists instead, and pin his arms up. It’s inelegant, and it won’t last long, especially not if the other man fights it, so Nate moves quickly, changing his grip so he can pulls the rest of Sunjatas shirt up properly, over his head, then back down behind him, pinning his arms together awkwardly.

Without missing a beat, Nate snakes his body up the attuned’s, straddling his hips and pressing all of his weight down, pinning the other man almost easily. ”I was going to be nice, you know.” He laughs gently, an edge of breathlessness in his voice. ”Now...” His hands, now empty again, smooth up Sunjatas chest, his nails dragging along inked lines without thought.

Nate hums, eyes following the paths his fingers make, and rolls his hips down, deliberately slowly. It’s nothing compared to the focused touch of his hand before, it’s barely enough to be more than a moment of electricity, and he can’t help the way his smirk widens as his eyes move back up to Sunjatas face.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Well that’s certainly a change — he lets it happen, curious to see how it ends. And as he thinks back of the restraints of Korofi, the things he’d been taught as an officer of sorts, he knows how to get out of something like this. But he doesn’t, not at first at least, giving into Nate’s illusion that he will have to keep his hands to himself.

There’s an exhale of a sound that leaves him as Nate pins him down, tells him the ‘threat’, breathy and lovely and he smirks to it as he fiddles with getting out of the restraints. “Where’s the fun in that?” He asks, though his voice shudders a small amount as Nate rolls his hips in that taunting way, hands trailing along his chest and stomach. Unknowingly, he tilts his head up, fiddling with the restraint the best he can, before his stormy gaze lingers on Nate with a hint of a haze of lust within.

And when he finally manages to slip one arm out of the restraint by using his claws and forms, he slips it up to Nate’s neck with a feline smirk. “I have real cuffs, you know.” There’s a purr to his voice, something challenging and equally predatory in his gaze.
SuNJATA
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
NATE
Almost as soon as he’s restrained the other man, it’s being pulled against, tested, and Nate wants to roll his eyes. Wants to show his frustration, in whatever little way he can manage. Wants to take them out against the expanse of Nate skin he has below him, while he still has it beneath him.

There is a part of him that agrees with Sunjata though. What’s the fun in being nice? Without really thinking, he tries to reach for the stolen power in him, expecting claws to come to his hands. Instead, he gets ice, growing off his fingertips in almost the same way, with an extra bite of cold to them. Nate doesn’t even bother with the moment of wonder, ice or nail suits his purpose just fine, and he drags the pointed tips of cold up Sunjatas chest. The attuned tips his head back, and whether it’s intentional or not, it serves Nate perfectly, a sharp finger tip tracing a red line up the curve of his throat, and settling on his chin.

”Oh you do?” Nate hums, not even surprised when the hands, claws come free, move to rest back on his neck. It’s a nice little mirror, again. ”I’m assuming you won’t let me just them on you, will you?” He asks with a little growl, imagining just how fun that particular instance could be.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mmm…” He begins to say, body rippling with tremors and goosebumps as Nate’s ice tipped fingers drag up his neck, slipping over his Adam’s apple to rest at his chin. But his hand is free and he raps his claws along Nate’s neck, a smirk crossing his face at the question. He considers it for a moment.

His gaze finds Nate’s, considering and thoughtful as he debates whether or not to go through with it, and then he pushes up a small amount and lets his hips press against Nate’s as he uses him as a pillar to pull himself up toward the Ascended. “Might be fun.” He considers, head tilting against the sharp point of ice. “Though you should know I’m well versed in restraining. And being restrained.” It’s a light purr, a smirk along his face before he exhales a smoky breath.

Bottom drawer of the desk, in the back.
SuNJATA
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
NATE
Like this, they are a near mirror of each other claws and claws on throats and throats. Even the smirk matched. It was a stalemate, and though the curve of his lips didn’t move, something darkened in Nate’s eyes. Stalemates were boring, especially one like this, one where he really wanted to win.

Cuffs are interesting though, because they can tip the power more towards him. Nate hums himself, moving against Sunjata almost automatically when he realizes what the other man is trying to do, though he takes the chance to grind his hips down again. ”Course it’ll be fun.” He laughs, eyes sparkling dangerously at the purred addition. If anything, the words just seemed to excite Nate more, and he leaned in to press a hungry kiss to Sunjatas lips, not caring about the claws at his throat and barely caring about the ones at the other mans. Then he stood, in one easy motion, stepping off the couch gracefully.

”Don’t go anywhere.” It seemed like more of a tease than an order. Nate found the cuffs in almost record time, pulling them out and looking them over as he comes back. He didn’t have the key, if there even was one, but that was a later problem. The grin on his face was so wide it was almost scary, especially considering the quiet, intense focus of his gaze, the way his steps grew more and more careful as he approached. When he was within arms reach, he held the cuffs out with a quirked brow, the silent question obvious. Are we doing this the easy or the hard way?
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
The claws push against Nate’s throat as the man leans in, pressing a hungry kiss to his lips that Sunjata returns with a quiet hum of appreciation. The sensation of his hips on the attuned’s a welcome addition, until it’s gone. There’s a slight exhale of some small part frustration, until Nate’s moving over toward the desk to grab said cuffs. And while Nate doesn’t know where the key is, Sunjata does at the very least.

But when the Ascended returns, the question in his look, Sunjata can’t help the huff if a laugh leaving his throat. “If only anything about it was easy.” He smirks, swinging his legs over the edge of the couch to sit up, arms braced against his legs, head tilted up toward the Ascended with that very same challenge. “Go on, then. We’ll see if it’s the easy way or the hard way.” He purrs, a smirk crossing his face.
SuNJATA
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
NATE
”If it was easy, we wouldn’t have come to this point.” Nate doesn’t match the laugh, but he doesn’t stop smiling either, doesn’t take his eyes off Sunjata either. This is dangerous, in a way that thrills him down to his core, that fills him with anticipation. Less of a hunter now, and more of an adversary, sizing up his opponent. ”What’s the fun in that though?”

In one smooth motion, Nate drops down into a crouch and grabs one of Sunjatas arms, his icy claws digging in just enough to keep the attuned still for long enough that he can click the now freezing metal into place. One wrist did not a binding make though, and he leaned in now, pressing another teasing kiss to Sunjatas jaw, his teeth so, so close now, a distraction as he tried to cuff the other wrist as well.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3