scratch, kick, let gravity win
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
you've got an appetite for destruction
i guess that makes you just like me
A snort is given to Nate. “Worth it though.” Answered with a quiet hum of amusement before he’s shifting with Nate, to settle a bit better on the couch, leaning back and letting the couch cushions support him more fully now. But he notices the way Nate lingers, his head tilting toward the Ascended before he leans in and presses a kiss to Sunjata’s cheek. A soft enough gesture that Sunjata leans into it a small amount, before those hazy storm clouds linger back on him as he begins to move.

Both would probably be in the first drawer.” He knows the keys are there, but as for first aid kits? That’s likely the last space he’d seen them. And while Nate searches, he lifts his cuffed wrists toward his head again to focus on the wound, the damage left behind, the scar it will leave.

He finds he’s not complaining at all, aside from the realization of the pain.
you put the barrel inside your mouth
just to feel the metal between your teeth
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE
"Probably." Nate teases back, already walking to search through the drawers again. Just because he hadn't seen the keys on his first pass didn't mean they weren't there. And they are, though it takes him much more searching than the cuffs had. There's a soft clinking as he plays with the keys, rifling through drawers one handed now in search of a first aid kit. Or at least some kind of first aid something.

It ends up being under the desk, and Nate snorts as he pulls it out, lifting it up triumphantly as he makes his way back to the couch. He kneels in front of where Sunjata is sitting, offering the attuned a cheeky wink as he does, and frees up a hand so he can hold it out. "May I?' He asks, unable to keep the smirk off his face, to stop his eyes from roaming down along the other mans body.
But it takes someone to come around to show you how
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
A quiet breathless chuckle is given toward Nate’s teasing, while he leans back against the couch and settles the hand in a spot where it might stop throbbing quite so much, the cuffs clinking against each other with the movement. He’s sure he can feel his heartbeat within it, and its reminiscent of a rather uncomfortable time he can recall from Korofi, but he swallows hard and sucks it up, watching Nate as he fiddles around and under the desk.

There’s a huff of amusement that leaves him at Nate’s triumph of finding it, a dark brow raised as if to say ‘see how often we use it here?’ before Nate’s before him and frees a hand toward him. Sunjata remains leaned back, letting Nate view every inch he’d like to, before lifting his hands toward the doctor with his own quiet smirk. “You may.” A quiet purr, as much as he can muster as he tries to recover and ignore the throbbing within his arm.
SuNJATA
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
NATE
The cuffed hands are offered towards him without complaint, Nate rewarding the other man with an easy smile, and the sound of keys clicking open a lock. ”You’re lucky you look so hurt.” Nate sets the cuffs beside him, his eyes now focused on the attuned’s face. ”I might have been tempted to keep you locked up.” A sharp laugh leaves him as he turns to rummage through the first aid kit. A frustrated noise comes on the heels of the laugh, caused mostly by the fact that he has to stand again, to find some water.

This is a much faster find, Nate taking his spot back after only a moment. His healing hands were quick but gentle, washing the surprisingly deep cuts on Sunjatas wrists. ”You know,” He began wrapping them up, ”you don’t have to fight it so hard.” It was clear from the tone that this was a tease and not a complaint, though Nate’s bandaging grew slower and slower, like he was trying to prolong the experience.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
A quiet chuckle leaves Sunjata at Nate’s comment, steel gaze flickering up to meet the electricity of Nate’s. “That’s because it fucking hurts.” But he grins, because it doesn’t hurt that bad, but enough to certainly sour the mood a small amount now that the buzz of teeth and pleasure aren’t swimming before him. The pain of the bleeding gash overrides it all.

Soon enough, Nate has what he needs and Sunjata runs a hand through his tousled hair, holding out the arm toward the man as he wraps them up. He’s quick about it at first, done in a way that makes it easy for Sunjata’s wrists to bend, but his gaze remains on Nate with a soft snort of amusement as the Ascended slows the wrapping. “I know I don’t have to.” He hums thoughtfully. “But... Maybe I want you to work for it…” He purrs, grin shifting toward a smirk.
SuNJATA
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
NATE
”Awww.” Nate cooed, an exaggerated frown spreading over his face. ”You want me to kiss it better?” It was teasing, hiding real concern in behind the jokes and lightness. The whole event was less fun if Sunjata was for real hurt.

Gentle fingers lingered over the partially bandaged wrists, considering the fabric, the wound they hid. ”You know... I’ve done this a lot.” Nate lifted up Sunjatas wrists, his brow quirking and his head tilting. ”Something like this usually isn’t about me.” It wasn’t an accusation, but it was bordering on it. The words hung in the air fro a moment, his eyes icy, watching Sunjata carefully before he shrugged, going back to wrapping the other mans wrists up.

”You’re lucky I don’t mind working a little harder for what I want.” It was all joking again, like the serious switch had flipped off, Nate offering a smile up towards Sunjata.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
The teasing about whether or not the cuts hurt still amused him – something about growing up and not having the ability to show any sort of weakness creeping into this current conversation. Yes, it hurt. But that didn’t mean he’d act any different, be any different. And so he smirks back up at Nate, a raise of his brow. “So what if I do?” He teases back.

But it doesn’t last too long as Nate’s fingers linger over the wound as its being wrapped up. But his brow still lifts, a slight shrug to the slight bordering accusation. “Well, you typically have the position I prefer so forgive me if I trouble you with it.” He winks, shifting to offer a quiet chuckle that ends slightly in a hiss as the bandage is pressed against the wound a bit more. He ignores it, focusing on Nate once more.

Sometimes people aren’t exactly how you’d expect.” He hums back, an avian tilt of his head.
SuNJATA
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
NATE
”You just have to ask.” Nate purrs, lifting up the other mans wrist, being careful to not bend them or pull them more than necessary. Its maybe the gentlest he’s been, so far. With his eyes never leaving Sunjatas face, he leans in, pressing his lips against the bandage, the corners of his mouth quirked up.

His gaze doesn’t move at all, even as he pulls back, even as he watches the attuned answer him. ”Are you that beat up about it?” He counters, his own brow rising. ”I’d let you try and take control, but I think you know that’d be less fun for both of us.” With how long his eyes have been focused on the other man, it’s no wonder Nate’s hands grow heavier, moving almost automatically. ”And you’re too cute to be trouble.” The assurance is tacked on with a smile, Nate leaning back a little.

”They are often enough for me to keep assuming.” The bandaging is done, but Nate doesn’t move, staying crouched, staying close. It’s comfortable, as much as anything is.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
His smirk shifts something akin to smug as Nate lifts his wrists to his lips, pressing a soft kiss to the bandage. But his gaze is still locked on Sunjata’s, and the attuned doesn’t flinch or shy away from the eye contact, a huff of laughter leaving him at Nate’s comment. “I think you’re right.” Indeed, the way the Ascended bite worked had Sunjata rendered almost helpless, relying and clinging to Nate to keep himself somewhat stable, somewhat okay.

A feline smirk crosses his face at the comment of being cute – bolstering a bit of that ego of his that had shied away with everything else going on. But Nate still remains crouched in front of him despite the bandage being completed, and Sunjata has recovered enough to shift himself forward on the couch, resting his elbows along his thighs as he leans forward toward Nate, gaze flickering along the man’s face.

A thought occurs to him then, and his head tilts somewhat avianlike. “You know… I almost Ascended before I Attuned.” A quiet consideration. He’d asked Samuel about it, what it was like, before inevitably choosing the shifts.
SuNJATA
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
NATE
”I’m usually at least half right about most things.” Nate answers automatically, his mind taking a moment to catch up. A bright grin spreads across his face when it does, mostly smug, though a small shred of it was genuine too. It was always fun pushing people to the edge, more fun when they had to be dragged kicking and screaming. Sunjata was one of those ones who dragged Nate along with him too, somehow.

The attuned leans in, and Nate shifts, his hands moving to the other mans knees, then sliding up until they’re pressed against elbows. Even neutered like he was, Nate enjoyed the aftermath just as much as he always had. Though he couldn’t take care of Sunjata in quite the same way he normally would.

Nate brow lifts and his head cocks at the ’You know...’ the words holding the potential to be almost anything. And yet, Nate still isn’t expecting what follows them. It’s actually a little bit upsetting, to think of the other man ascended. It takes two to tango, but if neither of them work, no ones dancing. ”I’m glad you didn’t make that choice.”!Its probably not something he should say, and yet. ”What stopped you?”
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
There’s a hum of a sound that leaves Sunjata’s throat, though whether its acceptance or denial of what Nate says is up for interpretation. But the grin that spreads along Nate’s face is endearing enough that Sunjata calms enough, leaning toward the Ascended to offer his own quiet revelation – feeling the Ascended’s hands on his knees and moving upward and Sunjata can’t help the automatic flex of his thighs beneath the touch.

Still, he’s surprised when Nate mentions he’s glad he didn’t, and a positively feline smirk comes across his face at the mention of what stopped him. “Found I liked my cock too much.” A raise of his brow toward Nate with a breathy chuckle – recalling the man having made a similar comment once before. But at least this way, the shifts and the partial shifting made it far more interesting – far more fun despite the pain of Nate’s own siphoning abilities still thundering in his bandaged wrists.
SuNJATA
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
NATE
Nate snorts, breaking eye contact so he can shake his head at the frankness of Sunjatas answer. ”I almost wish I’d had that revelation.” He muses, tapping out a nonsense beat against the attuned’s thighs. ”The bite almost makes up for it, but...” A slow grin spreads over his face, the slow shrug saying well in advance that he thinks he’s hilarious. ”I guess I can’t have my cake and fuck it too.”

Leaning in, Nate touches the tip of Sunjatas nose with hair own, a low huff of amusement leaving him as he did. ”You went real far in the other direction though, didn’t you?” Sure, the conflict between the gods really had nothing to do with either of them, but it wasn’t like anyone could stay uninvolved for long.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
It’s a good revelation.” He teases Nate back, leaning forward to brush a stray piece of hair the Ascended had knocked loose from the shake of his head. And when Nate’s slow grin spreads, the joke that leaves the man does arise a bright breathy laugh from the Attuned. “Unfortunately not.” But wouldn’t that certainly be something?

His gaze remains on Nate as the man leans in and touches the tip of his nose, his face scrunching up ever so slightly with the reaction before he focuses a bit more intently on Nate. “I did.” He muses quietly, something sobering in his face at that. “I decided a bit impulsively that I wanted to be something… More, than just an Accepted? It was the same as being home and the only god I’d ever spoken to was Frey because of Phoebe.” He hums somewhat thoughtfully, before he reaches up to run a hand through his hair.

Met with Remi and decided maybe I wanted to be able to shift like he did… And so I went to Frey’s shrine – or so I thought – and asked to Attune. Safrin showed and kissed me, and I became a bird.” He snorts, shoulders partially shifting to fill in his navy tattoos with true navy feathers. His head tilts toward Nate then, avianlike in the process. “And it was a done deal.
SuNJATA
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
NATE
Nate tilts his head into the finger that move towards his hair, a brow lifting and his tongue darting out to needlessly wet his lips. The thought of fucking the other man, properly, more than bites and hands, is a little distracting, if he’s honest.

The finger drops away from the attuned’s nose as the tone shifts, Nate shifting to sit up properly. He has enough decency to actually look like he’s paying attention after all, instead of slouching irreverently. He’d be listening either way, but it’s the presentation, after all. ”Well... it’s not the beat reason I’ve heard for anything, but it’s fucking better than mine.” He laughs, taking the chance to speak between explanation.

”Doesn't sounds like it was too bad.” Hands come up again, stroking along feathers, Nate half wondering what the sensation is like for Sunjata. ”Ascending hurt. Not for long, but... enough that I still remember it.” Without thinking, his fingers pinched the base of a feather, pulling it loose in a quick moment, like he was trying to demonstrate.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3