Straight to Voicemail

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 1 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Sky Offline
Change author:
MP: 50
Ingrid

"Hey Caido. I brought you this from the Fangs." She slipped a tiny, natural quartz geode onto the alter. It was maybe half the size of the palm of her hand and had been split down the middle to reveal tiny crystals sparkling within.
"It's me again. Sorry to come back and tell you my life story, but y'know... You're a fucking fantastic listener."
Ingrid sat down and tucked her feet underneath her.
"So, Neron says I'm High Priestess now, which is completely false since I'm probably going to be doing drugs less... Hah. Other than that, it's what I've always wanted, right? I'll admit though, I am a little lost."
She took a deep breath. "Anyway, Neron thinks I should arrange some festivals. I'll be observing all of the existing festivals for the Old Gods and throwing a few massive parties, but... I was wondering if maybe you wanted one? We could have a day of peace for you, a day of quiet and prayer and forgiveness. Just for one day, maybe you'd be able to stand the sight of us. Maybe we wouldn't make you sad."

She slowly got back up. Shit. Foot's asleep. Once the tingling stopped, she headed for the door. "I'll come back again soon. Thanks for listening."

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Ingrid is correct in her expectations. Caido has not answered a prayer in eons, and it does not answer today.