(o) never found an easy way out
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 38 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 54 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9667
Hotaru
His antics make her bite down on a grin, one that only sharpens as he immediately falls into the water and follows her directions with far too much success. "Why Loren, have you been manipulating me? You seem far too good at this for a first timer." Turning such an innocent moment of instruction into such flirtatious happenings is deeply amusing, but she will be more than happy to drag him back to shore and ravish him if he proves to be a sufficient swimmer.

They are kindred souls in their pursuits of danger and temptation. Loren's teasing simply cannot go untested, and Hotaru dips down closer to him as the waves buoy his body beneath her. Hair sliding over her shoulders to create a veil to cut out the burn of the sun as she smirks down at the Summoner. The hand on his abs moving to coyly draw a single fingertip up the length of his burgeoning erection, while the one still beneath him slides up towards his nape to grip at the strands of hair there. "You only have to ask and I will deliver sweet thing," she promises darkly, bi-hued eyes practically sparking with promise.
You can touch me with slow hands
Speed it up, baby, make me sweat
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
Mature Content Warning 
LOREN
Smirking at Hotaru's accusation, Loren let himself dip under the surface. Shifting, he swam up to the surface, then treaded water carefully. "Would you believe me if I told you it was only my second time? Because you caught me, it's my second time." His tone was both flirtatious and playful, though his eyes still flickered with a wicked heat. "You're right, though. I’ve been bad." He swam a bit closer to her, though he didn't touch her just yet.

Instead, he let himself fall back into the water again, floating easily. As her finger traced down his hardening length and her hand came to rest on the back of his head, he let out a little gasp. Moving to tread water again, he slid one of his hands across her hip while the other pushed a strand of hair behind her ear. "This is me asking." With that, he leaned forward to give her a hungry kiss.
look at how a single candle can both
defy and define the darkness
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
Hotaru
Such a small, harmless lie...surely, all things considered, Hotaru can forgive him right? She flicks the droplets of water clinging to her hands at him in admonishment, but the shadow to her eyes and the slant of her smirk perfectly parallels his own. He has won her forgiveness this time, if only by virtue of his...assets. As he swims closer she bobs where she stays, too confident and in control to inspire a game of chase. But his admission is like blood in the water, and she grins as her fingers play with the hardness beneath his now-annoying shorts. "Yes, you have. You'll have to make it up to me now won't you?"

There's not much else to say when he's regaining his equilibrium, struck through as he gently tucks her hair behind her ear. Selfishly romantic heart squashed beneath her lustful heel as she ignores it for favor of meeting his lips as the waves rock them together. Hands coming up to tangle in his wet hair as teeth nip and lips suck to try and encourage Loren to open up and give her more.
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.
the Firebrand

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
LOREN
As Hotaru flicked the water at Loren, he let out a huff of laughter. As her fingers found his hard length, the breath hitched in his throat. His own hands rose to trace up from her hips to her breast. Fingers teasing at her nipples, he grinned. "It would be my pleasure." Unsurprisingly, his voice came out in heated whisper.

He opened up easily as her tongue sought access to his mouth, though it wasn't long before his own sought access to hers. Humming, the sound entirely pleased and self-satisfied, he had his magic carry them back towards the shallows. As he did, he nipped at her lower lip, worrying it between his teeth.
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
Hotaru
The breath he takes is echoed by her own as his calloused fingers reach her breast, teasing and plucking at her sensitive nipple until she begins to squirm just a little beneath the touch. Words mean nothing when her prize is so close, when they're chased away by the heat of his mouth and the confident touch of his tongue against the seam of her lips. There's no hesitation before she parts them, inviting him in as he thoroughly distracts her. Attention only partially given to the way he uses his magic to deliver them back to the shallows. His mouth - and the hardness in her hand that she cups before boldly dipping her fingers into his shorts to stroke the sensitive glands at the head teasingly - is more than sufficient a distraction.

The small bite of pain of his teeth on her lip makes her moan softly, eyes fluttering open to reveal darkened shades of green and silver. Slipping her hand further into his shorts she gently grasps his length, pumping slowly and feeling the warm flesh against her palm. Determined to keep equal amounts of pleasure between them. Her remaining hand continues to hold its grip in his hair, alternating between pressure and carding through the wet locks, pressing herself up against Loren's body as they explore one another without care or reservation.
the Firebrand

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
LOREN
Loren's tongue darted forward as the kiss deepened and grew even more hungry. As Hotaru's hand cupped and rubbed his hard length through his pants he growled a little, though there was something satisfied about the sound. His own fingers continued to tease her nipples.

However, when she dipped her own fingers below his waistband, he groaned. One of his hands slid down her body and came to rest on her hip for the briefest of moments. Then he shifted, sliding his other hand around her back and pressing himself against her as she moved close and her fingers tangled in his hair.

Then his fingers dipped below her underwear. His thumb stroked softly and gently against her clit as the rest of his fingers brushed against her thigh, the touch feather light. His hand against her back was much less gentle: he scratched down her skin until he could squeeze her ass.
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
Hotaru
The vibration of his growl echoes into her mouth, and she moans softly, pleased to have drawn such a reaction out of the man. Back arching to press her breasts against his exploratory fingers, Hotaru presses her entire body against his as he holds her close, skin wet and sliding as they warm each other back up in the best possible way.

As his rough hands touch and take, she tries to keep her focus on the rhythm of her own hand, the pulsing heat of his cock against her palm as she keeps a maddeningly slow pace. One that falters as his hand slides against her skin, down into her underwear to brush lightly against her clit. She sucks in an unsteady breath, whining softly in the back of her throat at the teasing touch that contrasts the possessive grip he holds on her ass. Lifting that leg, she hooks it around his hip and pulls him firmly down against her, guiding him into the cradle of her hips as she lifts her head to kiss him once more, briefer and with soft shuddering breaths that leave her as she pulls away.

Her smirk is darker as it reappears, removing her hand from his cock to instead cover his own inside her underwear, pressing on his fingers and tilting her hips in blatant encouragement for him to slip one inside her. "Now who's teasing? I appreciate foreplay, but I'd rather be fucked into the sand sooner than later." His gentle touch and still-clothed body are going to drive her insane if he doesn't get a move on.
the Firebrand

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
LOREN
As Hotaru pressed herself against him, Loren let out a pleased hum. His fingers continued to stroke and tease her nipples, while he brushed his finger maddeningly slowly against her clit, letting out a huff of laughter at her whine. Shifting to let her change positions easier, he kissed her back eagerly.

When she pulled away, he looked into her eyes, gaze hungry. Following her guide, he did indeed slip a finger inside her, still moving at a slow pace. When she told him to get on with it, he grinned. There was something decidedly predatory about it. "That can be arranged." It was more growl than words.

Keeping his finger inside her, though it moved more quickly now, he lifted his other hand from her chest. Levering himself up on one elbow, he shucked off his own underwear, followed by hers. Gripping the base of his cock, he slid his finger out, making sure to brush against her clit one more time.

Then he lined up his hard length with her. Reaching up, he tangled the fingers of his free hand in her hair. Then he thrust forward, though he was careful not to go too fast or too hard. As he did, he moaned, and the fingers in her hair tightened as pleasure coursed through him.
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
Hotaru
They are both the type to tease, to linger, to drive the other mad. Hotaru would be more inclined to do so if she had the ability to pin him in the same place she is now. Instead she's content to writhe beneath his experienced touch, no matter how light and craze-inducing it may be. Or at least, content until she pulls away to not-quite demand he pick up the pace. The darkness of his blue eyes is all the confirmation she needs before he even speaks the words, and any response she may have had is driven away by the way his finger sinks into her, so much thicker than her own.

Of course what comes next is all the larger, and more pleasing because of it. She hooks her legs around his trim waist after he rids them of their pesky undergarments (and hopes they don't wash away in the tide, because streaking in Torchline on her first day wasn't penciled into the calendar). Hotaru moans loudly as her hair is pulled at the same time he sinks into her, hard and unyielding, seeming to carve a space out of her body in the most pleasurable way possible. Her legs squeeze him close, trembling under his body as she rakes her hands helplessly down his chest before trying to keep a good hold on his slick shoulders. Already beginning to grind and flex her hips, adjusting to the thickness of his cock inside her.
the Firebrand

Change author:
LOREN
Moaning as he sank into Hotaru, Loren let her shift and wrap her legs around him. The hand in her hair pulled her up towards him slightly as he leaned down to claim her mouth in another hungry kiss. The other hand slid over to her hip, tracing his fingertips until her reached it.

Only then did he begin to rock his own hips. The pace was slow and gentle and teasing and first, and he let out a pleased sound to let her know he was doing it deliberately. However, it wasn't long before he picked it up, fucking her into the sand as she had commanded.
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
Hotaru
His noises are just as satisfying as his touch, and she relishes in the deeper tone and the way it vibrates through his chest in a way she can feel with her skin pressed against his. She moves beneath his touch easily, submitting where normally she would not, letting him push and pull and tug her closer to claim her mouth in another hot kiss that distracts her from the negligible pain of his entry.

It's a slow start, and she writhes where they're connected, the dragging sensation against her walls making her blood heated. Before she has a real chance to object, to spin them around and take control or encourage him to change his pace, he is already seemingly reading her mind as his hips thrust faster. Sand is a surprisingly nice substance to get fucked into, yielding and supporting at the same time. Hotaru gasps with every thrust, clinging to his broad shoulders as he takes full control from her hands, something she has so rarely allowed someone to do. It's fantastic, and the whimpers and moans fucked out of her with each motion is a clear sign of that.
the Firebrand

Change author:
LOREN
Breaking off the kiss, Loren stared down at Hotaru, perhaps smirking a bit. His hips continued to rock against her, faster now, his own impatience getting the better of him as his pleasure built. Indeed, his eyes momentarily fluttered shut as he moaned.

However, his hand released her hair. His finger traced down her body, rubbing against her nipples on the way down. Those were his destination: his hand drifted lower even as he continued to fuck her. Finally, his fingers found her clit once more. They began to rub it again, slowly at first, though picking up the pace almost immediately.
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
Hotaru
The pace increases before she has a chance to ask, the slickness of their skin aiding the pump of his hips against her own. Not one to leave her partner unattended, she electrifies her fingertips just a touch and drags them down his shoulders to his pecs, letting the arcs shock against his nipples and down his abs. Just enough to add a bit of sensation play that she hopes he will enjoy.

His own are far from still, drifting lower as her sensitive skin shivers beneath each ghosting touch until his calloused fingers find her clit once more. It sends a shock up her spine, crying out and curling her legs around him reflexively as he rubs more insistently, driving her fast and hard to the edge. Hotaru curses in a strangled whine, clenching down around the cock inside her, shuddering and straining for that blissful end.
the Firebrand

Change author:
LOREN
Groaning with pleasure as the pleasure built, it turned into a gasp as Hotaru's fingers traced down Loren's skin. It felt almost like electricity, and he arched into the touch. His hips also jerked forward before he got it back under control. However, when he did, he continued thrusting his hips and his cock into her. The pace he set was fast, and he grinned down at her.

Fingers still rubbing her clit, he leaned forward. Though the angle was awkward, he managed to kiss her hungrily, biting down on her lower lip. When she clenched around his, though, he felt himself tip over the edge. Lifting his head from her lips, with one last almost desperate thrust he came inside her, crying out as he did.

However, he continued to rock against her and stroke her, wanting, needing to make this good for her as well.