(o) never found an easy way out
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 38 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 54 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9427
Hotaru
It seems to be a well-received dirty little trick, and though it's hard to do so when he's pounding various noises out of her, she grins back at him with hooded eyes and a twitch of playful mirth to her lips. Oh she is far from the type to shy away from using magic to give sex that little edge. Fair is fair after all.

Everything comes to a swift pinnacle, fast and dirty and good in a way Hotaru had never anticipated, especially not from Loren. His kiss is devouring, and she is happy to be consumed, muffling her moans and cries with his mouth as her legs clamp tight around his waist and she shudders apart beneath him as he plunges deep into her core and stills with a shudder. Convulsing and tightening down around the thick cock inside her, his clever calloused fingers bring her over the brink almost directly after him, back arching and tossing her head back with a soft trembling cry of completion.

Air is hard to bring into her lungs in the aftermath, but she gently uncurls her legs from his hips to allow him to withdraw as she tries to catch her breath. Dealing with all this sand will be fun as they recover from the afterglow, but honestly? She can't complain. "Well that was a fantastic introduction to Torchline," she laughs softly.
You can touch me with slow hands
Speed it up, baby, make me sweat
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
The kiss picked up in intensity even as the pleasure built. When Hotaru climaxed just after Loren did, he groaned at the sensation. It was incredible. Indeed, it was all he could do not to collapse on top of her, spent. Somehow, he managed to prop himself up on suddenly weak limbs as her legs slid off his hips.

Slipping out of her, he turned a little so he was laying on his side. Propping himself up on one elbow, resting his head in his hand, he reached out with his free hand to trace a finger down her chest. "And an excellent swimming lesson. Thanks." Tone more purr than anything else, he let out a huff of laughter, a satisfied smile settling on his lips.
look at how a single candle can both
defy and define the darkness
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
Hotaru
She can't blame him for the way he sags to the side, considering he'd done all the heavy-lifting so to say. Though she's certainly she'll be a little sore herself, in the most pleasant of ways when she finally summons the energy to do more than roll onto her side to face him. The heat of the sand and the sun overhead is kept at bay by the dampness of the water still tickling at their feet, insistently coming in as the tides turn.

The drag of his finger down her chest makes her shiver, as over-sensitized as she feels, but gives him a coy look in return. "I'm free for lessons any time for you," she teases back, happy to put the offer out there. She feels boneless and content, and quite frankly she likes Loren as a person enough to do this again whenever they're both up for it. "Though now you've tired me out enough I guess I'll have to settle for just seeing this section of beach for today." Amusement glimmers in her heterochromatic eyes, far from upset with the turn of events her day has taken.
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
Although Loren was physically tired (though regaining his strength quickly), his magic worked just fine. Without bothering to move, he took the waves already lapping at their feet and pulled it further towards them. He had it bathe their skin, washing the sweat and sand off and leaving them glistening and hopefully clean.

Letting out a huff of laughter, he brought his hand to rest on Hotaru's hip, still stroking it gently. "Same to you." Letting his eyes unabashedly roam up and down her body, he grinned. "After all, there's a lot of beach to explore and a lot of lessons to learn." Thankfully, his tone was pleased and only the slightest bit smug.
look at how a single candle can both
defy and define the darkness
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
Hotaru
The magic that had so easily set them down upon the beach now rises to help rinse away the sweat and sand they've accumulated on their skin, and Hotaru gives a pleased hum of contentment at the refreshing chill of the ocean itself. She will certainly have to clean more thoroughly later (and chastise herself for the lack of protection, despite religiously tracking her cycle) but it's a kindness he didn't have to extend.

His touch is warm and gentle, and she leans into it shamelessly, soaking it up. His smugness does not go unnoticed, but it's far from ill-received. Hotaru laughs softly and leans in to give him a slow kiss in turn, content to laze about on the beach for a while (maybe scar a few passerby natives) before they have to part again. "I'm looking forward to it."

- FIN