As happy as I'm ever gonna be
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
S
A
M
U
E
L
The book of love is long and boring
The smack on his ass was enough to make Sam shake with pleasure, but as Loren took his hand away and the command - if he wasn't very good at following directions, Sam might have come right there. "I-I'm sorry sir, I'll wait." His voice was breathless and needy, immediately the picture of an obedient slut, slipping into the role so easily, humming encouragingly as his neck was bit; how he wished marks would stay where they were made.

Then the thrusting began in earnest and there was nothing else to do but let his head be dragged back and scream his moans to the ceiling; his neighbours would hear but he didn't care, only wanting to be used be Loren and to be told he was doing well; the wrist pushed into his mouth was soon bitten on command, Sam growling low in his throat as he drank down more blood, the predatory side of his Ascended hunger very satisfied indeed, even as he submitted entirely to Loren, hands purposefully held up to press against the wall so it was obvious he wasn't using them on himself. With the surge of new pleasure from the bite he pushed back hard on Loren's cock with each thrust, needing release badly.

No one can lift the damn thing
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
Mature Content Warning 
At Sam's response, at the sir, Loren let out a pleased hum. Jerking the Ascended's head to the side again, the healer whispered in the other man's ear once more, breath hot. "Good." Chuckling a little, the Launceleyn nibbled his way down the redhead's neck, before biting the spot Loren had bitten before.

Then it was Sam's turn to bite, and the healer moaned as the pleasure washed through him again, leaving every nerve feeling as if it was on fire. He redoubled his pace, slamming into the Ascended's ass with wild abandon, screaming just as loudly as the other man.

Somehow the healer kept himself from climaxing right then and there out of sheer willpower. He even found the presence of mind to let go of the other man's hair. The healer lowered his hand all the way down to the redhead's cock. Beginning to jerk it roughly, in time with the Launceleyn's brutal pounding, he leaned forward, not even bothering to lower his voice now. "I want you to cum while I'm inside you." It came out more snarl than words.
LOREN
Not quite an open book
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
S
A
M
U
E
L
The praise made Sam smile, a pleased moan accompanying the breath he sighed out as Loren bit again at his neck, the pressure on the sensitive skin there delicious indeed (and if Sam was being honest, reminiscent of a certain dream he'd had lately, which made it all the more involving). It seemed his own bite had it's intended effect on Loren, Sam having to brace himself against the wall with all his upper body now with the force of his thrusts, eyes rolling up as each push took him higher and higher to a peak he was soon reaching.

Loren's command was entirely unnecessary - there was no way Sam wasn't going to cum with Loren inside him and a hand on his cock. "Yes, yes sir, come inside me--I--ohh!" With a keening and loud moan he closed his eyes and fists as he came, transparent fluid hitting the tiles beneath him; for a moment his mind was blessedly clear except for release and fulfilled desire, perfectly eager for Loren to use his body to satisfy himself.

the Firebrand

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Loren didn’t even mind as Sam lifted his head from the healer’s wrist to speak. The lingering pleasure from the bite was still there, and, combined with the way the Ascended spoke, what the redhead said, the sound the other man started to make, and the way he began to shudder and clench around the Launceleyn’s cock was more than enough to make up for the lack of Sam’s teeth.

Indeed, it was also more than enough to push Loren over the edge as well. Thrusting forward one last time, he cried out as the pressure of the Ascended’s hole increased. The healer’s dick began to twitch as he shot his cum deep inside the other man. For a moment, the Launceleyn’s vision whited out.

Collapsing against Sam’s back, it was entirely possible that Loren lost consciousness for a bit. He definitely at least lost conscious thought. When he came to, he was floating on a sea of bliss—and very lightheaded, though whether it was from pleasure, or blood loss, or a combination of both (almost certainly a combination), he couldn’t say. He was still pressed against the redhead, though the healer’s dick had slipped out of the other man at some point.

Body slick with both sweat and water, Loren reached up with his non-bitten arm and stroked the Ascended’s cheek. ”A very pleasant surprise indeed.” Both the Launceleyn’s voice and gesture were surprisingly tender, and he kissed the other man’s shoulder.
LOREN
Not quite an open book
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Change author:
S
A
M
U
E
L
The feeling of Loren cumming inside him made Sam shake with pleasure all over again, humming contentedly and reaching back to stroke down Loren's thigh in an almost soft, tender motion, fingers only a little rougher than he meant because of the intense energy of the moments before.

There was a little while of quiet, water running between them and Loren leaning on his back; Sam closed his eyes and tried to saviour it, the closeness and the feeling of togetherness. Really, they were hardly friends, only just having begun to speak, and yet he felt more intimate with Loren then than he had with anyone in a long time. Because they were both struggling, he thought, they both wanted to find a solace like this badly and had fallen into each other for a blissful second's comfort: he understood and he knew Loren did too.

As a hand came up to stroke his cheek and there was a kiss to his shoulder Sam smiled, loosely held Loren's hand as he turned around to face him and pull the taller man close, press a kiss to his lips with a genuine smile. "One of the few good surprises of the year so far." He agreed, his other hand moving down to stroke Loren's hip with his thumb - soon he was sure it would become awkward, uncomfortable...before that happened, he wanted to fit in all the touches he could.

the Firebrand

Change author:
Loren squeezed Sam’s fingers as they sought the healer’s hand. He let their fingers slide together easily enough after. When the Ascended pulled the Launceleyn in for a kiss, he responded languidly, kissing the other man gently, a marked contrast from his earlier rough actions. "I agree." There was a bit of a self-satisfied and smug tone to Loren's voice, but mostly he was just blissful still, and slightly in awe at this turn of events.

Feeling lightheaded, he sent a wave of healing magic through his body to replenish the blood he'd lost. However, he left the bites untouched for now. As Sam stroked one hip, the healer laid his hand on the Ascended's shoulder. Still moving at a slow and tender pace, he gently urged the other man to turn to face the Launceleyn. "Shall we wash up?" There was a small smile lurking on his lips, one that reached his eyes for once.
LOREN
Not quite an open book
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Change author:
S
A
M
U
E
L
Perhaps it would fall back to awkwardness later but for the moment Loren was soft and gentle with him, the kiss pressed to his lips making Sam genuinely smile with a rush of happiness in his chest; it felt like a promise that even after all that had happened, there would still be people in the world willing to be with him on his level, willing to desire him, to kiss and share the moment.

"Yes, let's." He agreed, raising his head to let water run over his neck and chest, closing his eyes as it flowed over his skin, spots where Loren had only just been holding. "You know..." Sam began to say as he reached for a bottle on the side of the bath, which he upended in his hand to pour out a kind of thick liquid soap and then handed to Loren, "...When I first heard your name over a year ago now...well. I never thought I'd be here with you now." With a laugh he began to wash himself, thinking over the odd series of events and coincidences that had led him to Loren.

the Firebrand

Change author:
Taking the bottle from Sam, Loren let out a huff of laughter. "I'm sure you heard all sorts of interesting things about me." Squeezing out some soap, he replaced the bottle from where the Ascended had taken it. Then the healer began to lather up. "I hope you're not disappointed with the real deal." There was something slightly self-deprecating about the words, but after the mind-blowing sex even his self-esteem was feeling pretty good.

Turning around, he glanced over his shoulder at the other man. There was something almost playful about his expression. "Wash my back?" The words came out in a bit of a whisper, and he bit his lip.
LOREN
Not quite an open book
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Change author:
S
A
M
U
E
L
"Oh, well...you know, I was expecting a more romantic hero. Perhaps rippling muscles, hair down to your hips, a few rugged features..." Sam laughed, unable to keep up any kind of serious tone. "Really, though, I only know of you from a couple of mentions in my diaries from what Remi had told me at the time...and the real thing was a grand improvement on any imagined man."

Giving Loren a genuine smile, he nodded and stepped forward, taking some soap in his hands before gliding his hands up his back, rubbing for a moment at his shoulders, playing at giving Loren a massage of sorts. "In fact, if you ever wanted to do this again...well, I would hardly refuse." True, Loren was heading to Halo, but Sam had wanted to explore; he would just have to return when needed for his council responsibilities.

the Firebrand

Change author:
”Ah, so my hair is too short, my muscles are too small, and my features are not rugged enough?” There was something darkly amused in Loren’s voice, and he reached out to cup Sam’s balls in a firm grip. ”Such a pity I’m not romantic or heroic enough for you. Guess that makes me the bad guy.” There was something wicked in the healer’s eyes. Stroking roughly with his fingers, he gave one last squeeze before releasing the Ascended.

As the redhead spoke of the alchemist, though, the Launceleyn’s eyes narrowed. ”Yes, well, I would hardly expect Remi to give an accurate report. He put me on a bit of a pedestal, I’m afraid.” The words were bitter, and surprised him as they came out.

However, his expression and tone both softened when Sam mentioned he vastly preferred the actual Loren to any rumors or half-remembered thoughts others might have had. ”Well. I am very glad to hear that.” The Launceleyn rested his hands on the Ascended's hips and went in for another gentle kiss.

Then it was time for the redhead to wash the healer’s back. Smirking a little, he kept looking over his shoulder. ”Good thing I’ve got water magic. I can help us get cleaned up anywhere.” There was more than a hint of suggestion in the reply, and he waggled his fingers, causing the water to rise up around them for a moment instead of falling.
LOREN
Not quite an open book
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Change author:
S
A
M
U
E
L
"Not at al--mm." Sam stiffened a little and gasped as Loren grasped his balls suddenly, tilting up his head to look at the Launceleyn questioningly; his eyes stayed on Loren after he was let go too, Sam finding himself rather enamoured indeed with how Loren seemed to have discovered how much he liked being manhandled already.

At least he didn't need to say anything else about Loren's features or Remi for Loren to understand he was actually impressed indeed with the Launceleyn. "It's only the truth." A soft smile on his face he put one hand over Loren's on his hip and one over the other man's chest as he returned the kiss. This really was all going better than he could have imagined, especially when Loren didn't even blink an eye at his suggestion it could happen again.

"I suppose I do too now, from the bite." He mused, laughing at the water rising around them and swatting a hand at it. "Which power do you advise I try use of yours?" Going back to his task he spread soap across Loren's lower back, grinning as he slid his hands down to grab at his ass for a moment before coming back up.

the Firebrand

Change author:
Letting out a huff of laughter at Sam’s response, Loren leaned forward. His teeth grazed the Ascended’s ear as the healer whispered in it. ”So you don’t want me to be bad?” Stepping a little back, he smirked.

However, the kiss was tender enough. When they broke off, he smiled genuinely. As the other man's hands moved down the Launceleyn's back, he released his magic. "I suppose that depends what you find most appealing." He shot yet another glance over his shoulder.

Letting out a pleased sound as Sam grabbed Loren's ass briefly, he grinned. Turning around, he slid his hands around the Ascended's lower back before pulling the other man close. "Thanks." Given the suggestive tone, it was clear he wasn't just talking about the soap.
LOREN
Not quite an open book
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Change author:
S
A
M
U
E
L
"A certain kind of bad." Sam replied, a matching smirk on his lips - from what he'd responded to during their tryst he was sure Loren would understand what he'd meant. He'd always had an affection for men that were unafraid to control him, to dominate; there was something about submitting in a sexual setting that he found immensely satisfying, somehow different to being held down in real life.

What did he find most appealing? Well, plenty, but if he had to choose: "Hmm. I suppose it'll depend on what I need in the situation...summoning sounds rather exciting." While Sam didn't usually bite people just for the utility of their powers, he had to admit it was often a fun benefit to get to experiment with so many different abilities.

As he was pulled close Sam smiled and for a moment pressed his face into Loren's neck, holding them together. "You're welcome, though it was hardly a chore. I should be thanking you."

the Firebrand

Change author:
Reaching up, Loren cupped Samuel's chin, turning the Ascended's head up towards the healer. ”The kind of bad that feels oh so good?” His nails raked down the other man's arm as the Launceleyn pulled the redhead in for a hungry kiss.

Breaking it off, Loren smirked at Sam's words. "Summoning is rather exciting, I agree. It was my first magic, actually." The healer's voice came out much more normally, almost conversationally.

He let out a huff of laughter. ”And how exactly would you like to thank me?” Grinning, he let go with one arm to trail a finger down the other man’s chest. ”Besides giving me some of your ex’s clothes, of course.”
LOREN
Not quite an open book