As happy as I'm ever gonna be
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
S
A
M
U
E
L
The book of love is long and boring
"Mmm, yes." Sam agreed, shivering at the feeling of Loren's nails and eagerly responding to the kiss, wondering if he could tempt the Summoner for a round two so soon, or at least some more kisses. There was something about this that was almost addictive, simple and fun affection in the closed off room, steam around them making it feel almost like a dream.

While he had no idea what he'd summon, Sam agreed it seemed like the best of his options. As much as he wished he wouldn't have a need for such an ability soon, he knew how quickly things in Caido could turn to mess; with that in mind he would keep the magic within until it was needed.

He certainly had some ideas about how he could express his thanks. Sam reached to hold Loren's hand on his chest, looked up to him with smiling eyes. "Oh, I know how I could, but I fear we'd never leave this shower. Maybe with a promise of a next time? I could come and visit in Halo, and well...I'm sure it would be nice to re-familiarise ourselves again." If he had the blood in his cheeks, Sam would have flushed after saying this -as it was, he just smiled with an embarrassed laugh.

No one can lift the damn thing
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
Breaking off the kiss, Loren smiled. It deepened as the Ascended laid his hand on top of the healer's, pressing it against the other man's chest. Reaching up, he ran a gentle hand across Sam's cheek, tucking a wet strand of hair behind the redhead's ear.

"Would that be so bad?" Leaning forward and down, the Launceleyn pressed his lips to Sam's forehead for a brief and soft kiss. Loren's thumb stroked gently across the Ascended's chest, sliding through the hairs there. However, the healer sighed, and slid his free hand to the small of the other man's back. "I suppose you're right."

Stepping back a bit, the Launceleyn kept his hand on Sam's chest. "I'm looking forward to your visit, then. And to getting reacquainted." Smirking, Loren's eyes slid down the Ascended's body as if memorizing it for later.
LOREN
Not quite an open book
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
S
A
M
U
E
L
The book of love is long and boring
Hair tucked behind his ear, Loren's soft question...Sam was beginning to find it hard to contain his smile. Was Loren intentionally being so romantic? He had intended for this to be a one off wild hour to get some steam off, but he was beginning to wonder if there was potential here for something more - not that he'd mention it. Not when Loren had so recently lost so much, and it was probably just his imagination...right?

This encounter would surely fill his mind for the next weeks nights.

"Absolutely. You're...so sweet, it might be sooner than is proper." He laughed, embarrassed, unable to not say something about how lovely Loren was being.

No one can lift the damn thing
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
Loren let out a low chuckle. "Good thing I stopped caring about propriety a long time ago." There was something a little wistful about the comment, and he leaned down to kiss Sam once more.

Then the healer stepped back. "Unfortunately, much as I'd like to take you up on your offer to never leave this shower, I did have an errand to run." Reaching out, he squeezed the Ascended's hand gently.

With that, the Launceleyn left the shower. Instead of grabbing a towel, he just lifted all the water on him with magic and sent it down the drain. That done, he dressed quickly (in his own clothes), and headed out of Sam's home. All the while, a small and secret smile lurked on Loren's lips.

-FIN
LOREN
Not quite an open book