let your ships roll in
Eloise Teralux
Navigator

Age: 32 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 4 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
sounds like something that i used to feel
"Gods Loren I'm not going to break." Eloise all but snarled, her frustration raw and yet still somehow amused. Leaning her head back as he bit her neck, she tilted her chin up to find the lobe of his ear, teasing it quite roughly back and forth with her teeth to emphasize her point. At the same time she gripped the base of his cock, her fingers working like a cock ring might to keep the blood where it was.

Her fingers began to move faster against her clit, her eyes slipping shut and toes pointing in the water. It would be all to easy to just...let herself continue on, cuming in his arms, but there were better things to be had for those who'd wait for them.

Spinning in his arms again to face him, Loren would see her eyes darkened by arousal and her cheeks flushed. "I hope you were paying attention before." She whispered, her lips almost slurring the words given how great her desire to continue. Reaching for one of his hands, she'd place a glass object in his palm. By sight but most likely be feel, he'd realize it was a duplicate of the one she'd used on him.

"You can handle two at once, can't you?" Holes, that was. Again Loren would feel the item in her hand, trailing down his back. It was a different once actually; based on where they were going to be and the length of Loren's torso vs. Eloise' arm, she had to get creative in her designs. But she always was rather good at thinking on the fly.

If she wasn't stopped, with lips slightly parted in anticipation, Eloise would reach for Loren's cock, sliding the tip of it between her lips that she might lubricate him before planting her heels on his ass and thrusting him all the way inside of her.
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
Mature Content Warning 
LOREN
Leaning back so she could see, Loren’s smirk deepened. ”Maybe I was just punishing myself so you didn’t have to.” Still, he didn’t need to be told twice, and he definitely didn’t need further encouragement. As her teeth found his ear, his own found her neck again, kissing and biting harder now. His fingers grew rougher on her nipple as well, twisting and pinching slightly.

He wouldn’t have minded continuing, the fingers he had between her legs once again following her lead and picking up the pace as he rubbed her clit. However, he grinned a bit cheekily as she turned to face him again. Fingers of his free hand closing around the object she provided, he let out a huff of laughter.

Leaning forward, he dropped his voice to a heated whisper. ”Mmmm. I was paying very close attention, yes.” He bit her ear, as payback for her doing the same to him before.

Rather than answer verbally, he just reached back, lining the object up with his ass. However, before he could follow her instructions, she slid his the head of his cock inside of her lips, and he moaned. It turned into a full on groan as she wrapped her legs around him and pulled him all the way in.

Somehow, he maintained the presence of mind to slide the object inside his own ass. The sensations were almost too much, and he wasn’t sure how he managed to avoid cumming then and there. However, he held back through sheer willpower. It was too much for his focus, though, and he felt them dipping under for a moment as he lost his grip on his magic.

Reasserting his control on his power, he brought them back up. Then he began rocking against her as best he could given the lack of a surface. As he did, he slid the object in and out of his ass, using just a bit of telekinesis to make the job easier given the angle. His free hand slid up to her breasts, playing with her nipples again and his mouth sought out hers for a hungry kiss. Keeping her warning in mind, he focused all his extra attention on keeping them afloat with his magic so that he didn’t cum before her. It was good he had a distraction, because he knew he wouldn't last long otherwise.
look at how a single candle can both
defy and define the darkness
Eloise Teralux
Navigator

Age: 32 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Eloise moaned as his teeth and fingers grew more stern in their embrace of her skin, the illusionist exhaling a frustrated breath. She wanted so very much more.

And then he did something that made her want to simultaneously drown him and burst into laughter. Given ther he current mixture of arousal, need, and growing sexual frustration though, she did neither. "That was meant for me, you perfect idiot." She snarled against his chest where she'd all but curled herself in, as if she could somehow shrink herself down enough to simply be the tunnel of sensitive flesh wrapped around his cock. To silently articulate this, she pressed the object she'd been holding against his back, emphasizing that she had his hole well and taken care of and he was meant to reciprocate.

Men.

While he tried to kiss her, he'd find only Eloise's teeth against his bottom lip. Kissing was so very intimate..a thing for love. She'd had that once with a certain dark-eyed man she now worked a crew with. Perhaps one day she would again. For now, Eloise pressed another item into Loren's hand—the last she'd be able to make for a while—before reaching down to pull the selfishly-used butt-plug from Loren's ass. The one she'd made for this, the one with the handle to take care of their differences in height, was a great deal bigger he'd soon realize.
the Firebrand

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
LOREN
As Eloise informed Loren of his misunderstanding, he just smirked a bit lazily. ”Oops. Are you going to punish me again?” His tone indicated that he would not mind that in the slightest.

Still holding them up with his magic, he moaned as she somehow curled further into him, and his dick twitched inside her, though blessedly he didn’t cum just yet. He didn’t even mind when his lips were met by her teeth, just let out an approving hum.

As she replaced the object he'd misplaced, he slid it down her spine, mirroring her movements with him from earlier. When he reached her ass, he slid the object against it for a moment, but made no move to do more than that. Instead, he winked at her.

Only then did he line it up and slide just the tip inside her ass. As he did, he continued to rock against her from the front, still doing his best given they were floating. All the wall, he kept as much of his mind as he could on his magic.
Eloise Teralux
Navigator

Change author:
"No, but I absolutely will kill you if you don't fuck me with that right now." Eloise snarled, the traces of humour gone now, replaced only with a feral desire that she'd not prolong any more.

Her back arched as she pressed herself into him, trying to push her ass towards the item he held while maintaining as much of him inside her as she could. Head lowered, she'd trace her teeth down his chest towards his nipple. Pressing the much-larger head of the dildo into Loren at the same time as her teeth ground against his nipple, Eloise would press her heels into his ass to draw him all the way inside of her once more. Bucking her hips like this, with her legs around him was much more effective than any thrusts he might make. It also allowed her to control the pace whatever he might do.

Fucking him in earnest now with the glass, his cock slamming into her just as the dildo slammed into him (and hopefully, into her as well had he followed instructions properly this time), she'd reach her hand down to rub frantic at her clit as she could feel her orgasm building.
the Firebrand

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
LOREN
Loren let out a huff of laughter. "Why, such language. And from a lady." With that, he stopped teasing her and worrying about going to fast. Instead, he slide the dildo all the way into her ass.

As her teeth found his nipple and the other dildo simultaneously slid into his ass, he hissed with pleasure and pain, as this one was much larger than the other one she'd used. However, he forced himself to relax, which proved easier with each passing second. More than happy to let her set the pace, he found himself matching her strokes with his own, sliding the dildo in and out of her as she slid up and down his dick.

Soon enough, he was moaning with pleasure. Seeing as she was taking care of her clit, he lifted his free hand to her nipples, pinching and twisting and rubbing much more roughly now, moving from one to the other. As he felt his pleasure cresting, he focused on just keeping his hands moving, and on making sure his magic kept buoying them upwards.

The latter became increasingly difficult, but each time they dipped he redoubled his efforts. All the while, he prayed to Frey he could last longer than she did. The lingering pain in his ass helped with that.
Eloise Teralux
Navigator

Change author:
Feeling the tingle of her orgasm begin in her toes, Eloise arched her back, teeth fastening around Loren's nipple as she rocked steadily in the rhythm of the sea and this strange man. Heat spread through her legs, the core of her suddenly exploding with a tidal wave of sensation that rolled over her entirely. The flat of her tongue lapped against Loren's skin as she gasped loudly and longly. Had she hands to do so she might have clawed at his back, pulled his hair, or made a desperate grab for whatever part of him he could. She didn't though, leaving only a slightly distracted hand to slide the dildo as far into Loren as it could, while her hips continued to move ensuring that he too would finish alongside her. No doubt he'd feel the pulse of her orgasm around his cock as she slowly fluttered to the other side of it. She knew the strength of those muscles and hoped Loren appreciated the pulse of them as well.
the Firebrand

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
LOREN
As Eloise's teeth found his nipple, Loren groaned, and instinctively slid the dildo he was holding further up her ass and pinched the nipple he held between his fingers.

Then she was gasping. He very much appreciated the sensation as her tongue and her lips and her hips and her orgasm all slid against his body and his cock. And the way she slid the dildo all the way into his ass, as it touched the bundle of nerves there, caused his eyes to roll up in his head a little.

It was definitely enough to push him over the edge as well. He came with a cry, throwing his head back. As he did, he temporarily lost control of his magic as his body and his cock reacted to the waves of pleasure, sending them dipping beneath the surface.

Somewhere, he found the presence of mind to send them back up above the water. Panting slightly, he gave her a languid smile. "I feel sufficiently punished for my transgressions." His voice was a bit dreamy as he basked in the afterglow. One hand still keeping the dildo in her, he traced his other hand down her body, fingers feather light.
Eloise Teralux
Navigator

Change author:
As they sank slightly like a buoy tossed into the water, Eloise merely wrapped herself around him all the more. She felt as if she wouldn't need to breathe again for hours, not with the way her body seemed to be humming along to its own beat. They come up again though and she found herself very relieved as she tilted her head back to laugh breathlessly.

"Naughty boys must be punished, after all. Even Launceleyns." She agreed. Slinking an arm around his neck, she leaned down to bite his shoulder at the same time she removed the dildo from him, hoping the suddenness of it and the brief moment of pain would distract him from the slight discomfort of having the glass taken out.

Heaving a bit of a sigh and letting the dildo drop down to the sands, forgotten, Eloise pulled back slightly to give the Launceleyn a crooked smile. "Don't get too cocky now Loren. One successful swim does not a master, make. You'll have to practise much more."
the Firebrand

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
LOREN
Loren let out a little gasp as Eloise simultaneously bit down on his shoulder and removed the dildo, though if she'd asked he would've told her the slight sting of pain was kind of appealing. However, he made no move to take the dildo he held out of her just yet. "Too bad I was disowned, then." He smirked at her.

Hand continuing to descend down her body, even as she pulled back, he leaned forward to bite her neck. His fingers reached her thigh and he traced along it. "Looking forward to making it perfect." With that, he moved his hand slightly and slid his middle finger around her clit in the small circle she'd taught him.
Eloise Teralux
Navigator

Change author:
"Disowned? I can't tell if that makes you more or less appealing." She quipped back playfully. In truth, it was neither. His last name only held sway in a land they'd never see again (so she thought).

Humming into the contact that he might feel the vibration in his mouth, she started to say something before tensing against him as his fingers once again made their way against her clit. She was wetter now than she had been before, every part of her hypersensitive. "It's far more of an art the second go-round. Especially so soon after." She laughed wickedly in his ear.
the Firebrand

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
LOREN
Grinning a bit at her comment, he shook his head slightly. "Me neither." His voice still came out in that blissful post-coital tone.

Slowing the motion of his finger until it was teasingly slow, he kissed and bit his way up her neck to her ear. "Art, huh?" Chuckling a bit, the sound slightly self-satisfied, he slid the dildo out of her ass just a little, before sliding it back in.

"Last I checked, I could still practice art." His teeth nipped her ear before they followed the route they'd taken up her neck back down. All the while, his finger continued stroking her clit.
Eloise Teralux
Navigator

Change author:
Closing her eyes, Eloise wriggled against him to adjust the placement of his hand. It was quite the subtle art to be sure, and it certainly felt as though Loren had learned dhis ministrations from watching the hands of a clock. Just before she was about to comment, her eyes shot open as a strange sort of pull roamed from the shoreline.

"Did...did you hear that?" It was the wail of the L'ma. Breathing out a huff, Eloise immediately parted from Loren to begin swimming to shore. "Come on," She encouraged, swimming backwards to ensure he wasn't drowning in her wake.

~FIN