help me, i'm drowning
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
I will fight the end
Ronin needed very little encouragement; his fingers were already teasing around the waist of Remi’s pants as the alchemist gazed up at him, a silly little smile spreading across his face. Ronin didn’t care that they hadn’t gone back to the wagon - ultimately the people of Torchline were beginning to learn not to wander along this stretch of beach at night, just in case. Fingers like fire trailed across his bare skin where Remi’s hand wandered under his shirt, Ronin overwhelmed by the mere prospect of romance, of something that wasn’t quick and hard and bordering on violent.

”That had better be a watertight promise,” he said, his voice surprisingly tight around the words. To see Remi like this, blushing and coy and altogether everything the hunter had fallen head over heels for... it was too much. His lips found the other man’s again in moments, his hand sliding beneath Remi to arch his back up to meet the grind of Ronin’s hips, the unspoken promises of what was to come.

'til the end is here

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 62 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
i've seen fire & i've seen rain.
i've seen sunny days that i thought would never end
It was true, this intimacy felt like the first they'd had in a very, very long time. It wasn't that Remi hadn't been present with his partner in the past few weeks, moreso that his heart hadn't been there. To say Ronin might have been anyone when the alchemist crawled into bed, needing release and sleep, wouldn't be the truth. What was closer, was that it was mere convenience. A bandaid.

"It is. For forever and then some." Remi agreed, lashes fluttering shut as Ronin's mouth found his. Gasping in sharply at the grind of the hunter's body against his, Remi felt for all the world like some naive teenager, utterly undone by the touch of a handsome man. Every fibre of him was on fire, responding with immediate heat to every one of Ronin's movements in a way which was blissfully overwhelming.

His palm pressed against Ronin's lower back just as the hunter's shirt turned into petals that scattered off of his skin. Grinning stupidly against his husband's lips at this, the memory of the first time he'd done this winking to life behind closed lids, he let his own shirt dissolve away. Moaning into Ronin's mouth at the feeling of skin on skin, the alchemist wrapped a leg around Ronin's upper thighs, his core screaming out for more, and more, and more...of Ronin.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
I will fight the end
It surprised Ronin, just how much he wanted Remi in that moment on the beach; his shirt dissolved into petals and drew a breathless laugh from his throat, like he never thought anything as sweet or playful would happen to them again, and the heat of their bodies quickly felt as though it was reaching fever pitch. His hand slid beneath Remi’s thigh as the alchemist’s leg curled around him, hitching him up to ensure that they were always teasingly close, that the other man would feel the hard press of his erection but as of yet be able to do very little about it.

Quite when fractals of light had begun to spark and beam from him was quite beyond Ronin, but gods if he didn’t give a fuck between the taste of Remi in his mouth, the fire in his belly and the ache for more that throbbed insistently further south. It was that impatience that finally forced Ronin to part from his husband, shifting back into his knees with Remi’s leg still hooked about him. Through hooded eyes he watched the other man; there was a different sort of madness in him now, one that wanted to devour Remi whole, to love and savour every inch, every whisper of touch.

”Come on,” he mumbled. ”What I have planned is too good for a blanket on the beach.”

'til the end is here

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
As Ronin pulled back, he'd hear the beginnings of a growl in the back of Remi's throat, eyes nearly all black with a heavy sort of need and want. The alchemist's fingers tentatively tried to hold the hunter back, though not with any real force. He knew as well as Ronin they couldn't stay here, not like this. That knowledge, of course, did little to satisfy or persuade the molten fire churning low in Remi's belly nor way his hands could want for little else apart from Ronin's skin.

"I'm insulted. I made this blanket just for you." Remi's grin was crooked at that, his eyes narrowed to find Ronin's features amidst the brightness of him. "Besides, it's so dark here, it isn't like anyone would see."  Running a distracted hand through his hair and inhaling a shaky breath that belied the willpower it was taking not to reach up and drag Ronin back down, Remi nodded.

Sitting up, a hand reaching to cup the side of Ronin's cheek, Remi's breath caught in his chest,and he swallowed unsteadily. "I need you." He whispered, rising shakily to his feet and reaching for Ronin's hand.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:
I will fight the end
"You can take the blanket with us - I'm not going to stop you." Ronin's laughter was breathless and distracted, and he clumsily scrambled to his feet with Remi's help. He was right - no one would see - but still, the beach in the moonlight? It was romantic (and gods had he missed that), but it was hardly as much fun as they might have with proper... leverage, so to speak. Still, all thoughts of grabbing said blanket eroded from his mind entirely at Remi's whispered words, and no sooner were they on their feet when Ronin's arm hooked around the alchemist's waist, dragging their bodies together that he might steal a deep and passionate kiss.

His fingers tangled carelessly in the back of Remi's curls, heat thrumming low in his belly and his erection pressing hard and insistently against the other man's hips. At some point during this he also (clumsily) began to walk them back towards the wagon, moaning into Remi's mouth as he finally forced himself back. "You're a menace," he said, voice low and playful and filled with want, the stars and the sand and the sea long forgotten behind him.

'til the end is here

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
"No, you'll just hurt my feelings by not caring if it's left behind." Remi might have raised his chin and sniffed dramatically. Might have even tossed a longing look back at the blanket, but instead his hands were roaming Ronin's lower back as the hunter dragged him forward. Their mirrored scar-tissue pressed together, and there was something calming about the way the sensation died away in that place of memory and horror, and yet how the skin around it burned with life. The alchemist moaned steadily against the hunter's lips, his fingers wandering below the line of his belt threatening with every movement to obfuscate Ronin's efforts to get them back to the wagon. Wagons be damned, privacy be damned, appropriateness be damned. But he wouldn't. Because though one sort of fire was still raging in him, another had been put out. There was no need to rush (a want, yes, but not a need any longer).

'And you, love me for it." Remi laughed back, cheeks flush with desire and his heart happily pounding away in the base of his throat.

Letting himself be led, he let himself awkwardly hover his chin above Ronin's shoulder. "I love you," He whispered in a breathless, joy-filled voice. "I love you, I love you, I love you." Remi felt as though he might never stop repeating it, might never stop searching for a phrase better than that to explain the youthful giddiness fire-working through him.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:
I will fight the end
"I love you," Ronin whispered back like it was a challenge, the hunter grinning stupidly in the moonlight; if they were to both disappear forever here, in this perfect moment, he wouldn't care at all. At some point, though, the wagon had appeared again, and Ronin's laughter echoed wickedly around their little camp.

Capturing Remi's lips anew, he leaned in, his hands sliding past his husband's hips that he might lift him up, allowing the other man to wrap his legs around his waist. The friction would be deliciously unbearable, and Ronin's tongue was far too occupied to voice as much. Instead, a needy growl would thrum up in his throat as he stumbled towards the side of the wagon.

Bracing Remi's back against the wooden boards, he squeezed the alchemist's thighs and fumbled for the buttons on his pants, enjoying the playful frustration of the moment while simultaneously hating it too.

'til the end is here

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Ronin, so long the damsel in many charades over the months, would find his husband utterly pliant in his hands. Gasping at the frustratingly pleasurable shockwaves that rippled up as his legs tightened around Ronin, Remi quickly redoubled the efforts of his tongue and lips and teeth against the hunter as if by doing so he might hasten Ronin's hands.

Reaching a hand up to grab the lip at the top of the wagon, if only so that Ronin wasn't forced to hold his entire weight and thus might hurry the fuck up, Remi pulled back from Ronin and leaned his head back against the wood of the wagon. Huffing a sound of restrained irritation, his erection no doubt making things hard for Ronin (but infinitely worse for him), Remi exhaled a shaky laugh. "If I have done something to make you mad and this is how you're punishing me, I can promise you, you've made your point."
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:
I will fight the end
Laughing wickedly into their kiss as Remi grabbed the lip of the wagon for leverage, Ronin finally managed to free himself from the confines of his pants, a groan rumbling up in his throat as the hard and aching length of him pressed against his husband's belly. "I don't think I have," he said breathlessly, lips pressed to the shell of Remi's ear; not that he was aiming to punish, not in any sense of the word. But he'd only have made his point when he showed - and showed thoroughly - exactly what the two of them were missing.

Letting Remi down to stand, if only so his roaming fingers could deal with the other man's pants now, Ronin's kisses had drifted to the line of the alchemist's jaw, to the soft and scarred flesh of his neck, to his collarbones. At last there was nothing between them but each other, one of the hunter's hands moved back up in an attempt to pin Remi's back above his head. Their bodies pressed together, a deliciously growing heat in the relative cool of the Longheat night, and Ronin's other hand gathered both of their lengths together, squeezing and stroking in a rhythm just a bit too slow for proper release or enjoyment.

'til the end is here

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Remi started to say something—a bad joke about making a point and the tip of Ronin's erection now circling his bellybutton—but the words disappeared in a breathy huff as Ronin lowered him back to the ground. Lips parted but barely breathing, Remi's eyelashes fluttered with every kiss, his eyes all but rolling back into his head as Ronin made quick work of his own pants. His eyes did snap open as his wrists were gathered together and pinned above his head, forcing him to lean forward to try and steal a kiss from his husband who looked all together far too smug and handsome for his own good.

"Is this where I say I won't bother resisting because you're so irresistab—oh." The words died out, desire replacing rationality as he felt his erection gathered in his husband's hand and pressed against Ronin's. Both very much wanting and not, to resist Ronin's hold of him, the alchemist swallowed an unsteady and desperate sort of breath, exhaling in small bursts as if to try and hide the fact that his arousal was making breathing seem like a bit of a nuisance.

His hips rolled forward with the movement of Ronin's hand, and even tried to quicken the pace set by his husband (to no avail). Each time the back of his thighs and ass pressed back agains the wagon it was with increasing frustration. "I said I would never leave you again but gods Ronin if you don't fuck me right now I just might go back on that."
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:
I will fight the end
Ronin met Remi's frustrated kiss eagerly - he was not so iron-willed that he could completely hide his own excitement - though he couldn't help but chuckle as they parted, gazing upon his partner with eyes dark and hooded with lust. "Wouldn't want that, would we?" he said, the implication of Remi leaving making the exact point he imagined the alchemist wanted it to. Finally releasing his husband, Ronin's hands drifted back down, ghosting across Remi's hips and ass and thighs.

An act of strength and acrobatics on both of their parts, at least this time there was the wagon to brace against, and Ronin pressed his lips to his counterpart's neck as he lifted him up. He adjusted them so that the hard, hot length of him might press teasingly, invitingly against Remi, until--

and it was with a monumental effort of will for Ronin not to cum then and there--

driving himself forward and burying himself to the hilt. "Fuck," he whispered into Remi's collarbones, his hands flexing beneath the alchemist's thighs, the wagon starting to creak as he withdrew only to thrust forward once more.

'til the end is here

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Remi's teeth all but snapped in the wake of his partner's words, eyes rolling upwards with need and desperation. Understanding now more of why the beach and blanket wouldn't do, the alchemist reached his hand back up, fingers turned to claws to bury deeply in the wood of the wagon. The other arm wrapped tightly around Ronin's shoulder, pulling him close.

The muscles of Remi's thighs tensed and twitched as his heels encouraged the hunter's movements, scooping up under Ronin's ass as if he suddenly had the magic to bend physics and force Ronin even closer. Hissing a breath that screamed satisfaction while still wanting more more more, Remi's head lolled against Ronin's as coherent thought whispered away.

The sound of the wagon groaning, of skin on skin, of the gasped breaths and grunts, drove Remi close to climax far faster than he would have liked or suspected. Despite the sourness of his soul as of late, he and Ronin had been having sex about as often as they had done before. But something about this felt like the first time they'd been together in weeks. Even if the sex was the same, Remi felt touched in ways he hadn't. Or more rightly, in ways in which he hadn't allowed.

As stupidly sentimental as it all was, the alchemist felt tears springing to his eyes as he gasped breathlessly against Ronin's neck.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:
I will fight the end
The slap of skin on skin; the wagon's protests; every gasp and moan and whispered expletive - it would be Ronin's undoing, faster than any of the number of times they'd fucked since arriving at Torchline. Because the hunter felt it too, the way Remi was suddenly and inexplicably present in a way that he simply hadn't been since they day they'd lost Aoife. Ronin redoubled his efforts, mumbling some incoherent nothing into Remi's neck as he bucked forward, hard and fast and uncaring of whether the wagon would collapse under their rough acrobatics.

Remi - he wanted to say it, he wanted to say anything, but nothing seemed to encapsulate the sudden desire, the raw want thats seized him. Something fell over within the wagon; some contraption or another, Ronin didn't care, and the hunter held on by barely a thread as he drew back to gaze at his husband. He wanted to look at Remi, for the first time in forever, and remind himself what they were doing this all for.

'til the end is here

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Perhaps contrary to what his husband thought (or more likely had simply fallen in the habit of), this time Remi did not want fast, or hard. For the first time in a very long, long time, it wasn't release he was rushing towards; not just an orgasm to send him off to a dreamless sleep, but Ronin. So, difficult as it was for his lips to do anything more than form inarticulate half-pleas against the hunter's neck, Remi pulled Ronin against him with the hand not buried in the wood of the wagon and whispered, "—slow."

As Ronin pulled back, it was all the alchemist could do not to simply collapse right then and there. "Gods I love you." He whispered in a voice raw with lust and love, eyes bright with hope and adoration. Slow however did not mean not at all, and so angling his chin down a touch awkwardly to capture Ronin's lips, the alchemist encouraged Ronin exquisitely deeper with his heels against the back of the hunter's thighs. That he wanted the Ronin more than he wanted his own orgasm meant that Remi wouldn't remove his arm from around Ronin's shoulders, relying instead on the friction between their two bodies to do the work for him. Luckily his husband's love and forgiveness combined with his unique and impossibly charming brand of attractiveness had rendered Remi to teenage-boy levels of arousal.

Though Remi tried and tried again to kiss Ronin, his lurching heart demanded quick sips of air that broke in shuddery waves between them. As he felt the slow draw of orgasm pull at his inner thighs and build at the base of his spine, his fingers lurched unsteadily against Ronin's shoulder. Still though the alchemist held his husband close, forcing him to be slow, wanting them both to be swept away by the slow build rather than simply dashing into it.