Bring me that Horizon
for Remi <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917
Don't paint wonderful lies on me that wash away
Lowering the prism back after confirming that indeed, the ship showed no difference when the lense was held differently, she regarded it, turning the glass over in her palm. This meant she was now in possession of two god-made items... it both thrilled and distressed her, because Maea had no idea if it meant anything to have them. If there might be repercussions to losing them. The Rags she never left out of sight, but... so far, she'd not been half as careful with the lense.

"I see. Well... if you're sure you don't want it back - " she looked up at Remi, searching him as she paused to give him a chance to change his mind "- then I'll take good care of it. And if you ever need it for anything, you only have to say the word." She would return it, or lend it, or assist in whatever way she could. It was the least she could offer in exchange.
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 62 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
i've been the prince, i've been the pauper, been the star and played the fool
The alchemist shook his head. "I don't. I want nothing from Safrin, and well...I've learned that if Ludo wants me dead, it will find a way." Raking a hand through his curls, the alchemist shrugged. "It asked me if I wanted to go with it today and I said no, so at least it is asking me now instead of just leading me to my death." To call that progress would have been a special kind of lunacy, but that was the world Remi lived in now.

'Well, I've a grave to make." He said by way of calling this strange meeting to a close. "It was nice to see you again, Maea." Kindness was a habit that Remi was breaking, but still it showed through every now and again. Unlike most of the interactions the alchemist had had with those who stumbled into Torchline since he'd been unceremoniously thrown here, this one didn't grate on his nerves.

"Take care you don't burn." He said with a nod towards her pale skin, before turning and heading back in the direction of his wagon.

~FIN
been the winner and the loser, in between them, too
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.