gone to hell
Arialla Calimeris

Age: 27 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Bees Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
It had been a lot for her first day; Arialla nodded. She wouldn't have minded continuing the discussion of Sam's family, actually, but if he didn't want to go further into it, she wasn't going to press him. Actually, she read his words as a dismissal of sorts, an attempt to move her along, though she wasn't offended by it. After all he'd already done for her, she understood if he wanted to get her to some lodgings and out of his hair.

"Yes, I would appreciate that. Thank you again."
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Glad to be of help, Sam waiting for Arialla to finish her tea then led her outside, thinking last moment that she needed some shoes; he did not have any of his own to fit her, but he knew the cobbler in the market well. It was not often he could say 'say I sent you', but this time he was relatively confident he'd be able to use his name to get her a loan on a pair of boots, that would soon be a necessity as the colder seasons came in.

He showed her to the manor, stopping at the gates himself - while Zariah's reign had been a while ago now and Loren was becoming a close friend, he still felt uncomfortable entering the Launceleyn plot. Telling Arialla she was welcome to visit any time he greeted her farewell, hoping she'd fit in. Some Outlanders never quite did.

{fin}

Samuel
He took a step but then felt tired
He said, I'll rest a little while
But when he tried to walk again
He wasn't a child