(SE) don't make promises to me
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SuNjATA
the flood
The ‘well…’ that trails off has him watching her curiously for a moment before diverting his gaze to the water again. The mention that he’d save her from finding lodging this late does spark a quiet rumble to leave his throat in agreement. “You’re welcome.” He says easily, a small shrug granted to that. After all, if she helps him fix the roof it’s really no trouble to him if she stays the night.

Soon enough, however, she returns and he huffs a quiet sigh to push off the rock — standing and favoring his left side when he does so. “I probably should.” He offers with a small smile. “You can go visit the memorial while I seek him out if you want to? We can meet back up beforehand or at the house. You know where it is if you choose the latter.” He gives her a soft smile to that, turning in the sands and heading out to find the summoner.
if i let go, would you hold on?
would we fly?
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917
MAEA
Wasn't it always the case? She needed a place to stay, and he could provide it. Last time Maea had traded him a lot of alcohol for food and shelter; in comparison, a few repairs to a roof seemed very trivial indeed. And it was a big house; there was room to spare.

She was relieved to hear he would indeed seek out Loren before leaving, and nodded at his suggestion that she visit the memorial. With people drifting away from Hale Ka'aila after Ludo's visit, there would be more peace and quiet now. And while this conversation had spared her a lot of worry... there was still enough to think about that a chance to clear her mind would be welcome.

"I'll meet you by the lighthouse," she said, after considering the options. "Don't feel like you have to hurry, I can keep myself entertained until you're done." Hint: if they were going to fight, she'd rather not be around to see or hear it, and he could tell her all about it afterwards. "Tell Loren I said hi? And that I'll be back in Halo before I get in trouble with the Academy... though it shouldn't be a problem." Consdering how much effort she normally put into both classwork and extra assignments.

Calling Shii to her, Maea gave Sunjata a smile and began to head off along the beach, back towards the sea-glass cathedral. She suppressed an urge to touch his arm before leaving, to seal some kind of deal, make promises... This wasn't the time for it. Overall a bad habit she had to rid herself off.

Better let actions speak, when words had proven to be so very volatile.

-----

- FIN
Lost in a world full of non-believers
Searching for smoke in a still water pond
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦