Go a Little Wild
For Rex/Ronin
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you are like the golden hour. it all glows different
Bastien’s exclamation causes her to search a bit more – finding the goblets as he pulls them out, glinting with gold. It’s not quite the shape she had seen, but perhaps that was due to the box they were stored in. And she picks one up, delicately, expecting the glittering gold cups of Asciend she had grown to be familiar with once upon a time to find them feel quite fake. And she laughs loudly, nose wrinkling with the response Bastien gives them.

A good memory at the very least.” She looks to Ronin then, grinning widely. “Perhaps enough adventure for the day as well, shall we head back with our reward?” Another quiet snickering laugh leaves her as she holds the cup close to her chest – fully intending to take it home with her to immortalize the memory of this encounter.
when you're here
REXANNA
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
the dark star
"I imagine there is some platitude somewhere about our friendship and experience together being the real treasure," Ronin remarked with a smirk, lingering by as Bastien found the box and the goblets. Honestly, it had been so long since he had been merely a Blueblooded noble and not a soldier in the Storm Guard, he wouldn't have been able to tell the difference between a real and fake bit of gold any more.

"I would certainly say so. And you never know - perhaps the goblets have some hidden magical property. Someone must have wanted to keep them very safe, to hide them behind a fake wall." He chuckled, beginning to turn and lead them out again. "You two can keep the spoils - I insist. But thank you, for a fun diversion on my way home."
a monster in my heart
a ghost inside my chest
RONIN
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
they will shake their heads and wag their fingers
by daybreak we'll be gone
"A good memory is a treasure all it's own." Bastien grinned, sure that he'd feel fond of this day whenever he laid eyes on the cups. He was eager to go back now too that they had found their prize; after all, to linger in a place like this was just tempting fate, and he preferred to merely tease it.

Ronin's comment about friendship made him laugh and he did not argue about taking back the cups himself - they would make a good piece for the Artist's Sanctuary shelves. "You are welcome, my friend. A wonderful coincidence for us, to find you on this adventure." There were few people he'd rather find.

Reaching for Rexanna's hand, holding the remaining cup in his other, he went to head out of the tunnels.
BASTIEN