Well It Takes One To Know One
Hotaru
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I've been beat up my whole life
I've been shot down, kicked out twice
Praise is... so strangely effective, even more so than the arching of Hotaru's body, than the fingers trailing down his own body. All of this is new, but he's finding it easier and easier to lean into it, to tease with the slow circle of his thumb, with the wide grin that spreads over his face when she looks at him, runs her fingers through his hair, a detour on her true goal. A tongue dips out between Nate's lips, his eyes slowly panning to follow her fingers, to watch their dip into her folds. He's maybe a touch too intense, but how else is he going to learn?

"So before it was earning, and now it's helping you out?" He snarks dryly, though it doesn't stop his hand from drifting further up her thigh, an uncharacteristically shy hesitation in his fingers. It seems to pass quickly though, or is at least hidden quickly, fingers more confident than they have any right to be delving between Hotaru's legs. There's no tact, no careful motions, just a too hard circular motion, and a brow raised upwards, like Nate immediately expects to be praised again.
Ain't no stoppin' me tonight
I'ma get all the things I like
NATE
Base Code by Sky!
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 38 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 54 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9427
Don't you think a girl like me should be touched?
His eagerness is endearing, and while it's clear they're both used to being in control, the way he sways beneath her praise makes it all the easier to push his buttons. His snark is like a funhouse mirror, distorting his true feelings in the same way her own words do. Instead she gives him a simpering look, content to use the allure of the setting and the promise of a bite that she dangles before him to keep him poised so prettily before her. "I like to change my mind often," she teases back, voice like black silk as light shivers dance up her skin at the hand of his skirting, shy touch.

It quickly turns, the touch becoming harsh and uncoordinated, but Hotaru is no stranger to pain being mixed with her pleasure. Instead she moves the fingers away from her wet folds, places them lightly upon his own to redirect and lighten the intensity without having to chastise him verbally. She had known of his inexperience from the start after all, she can't fault him. "Such beautiful hands," she sighs instead, a soft whimper of sound that belies the pleasure she is beginning to feel. "Inside, Nate. Fuck me with your fingers darling." Here she spreads her legs shamelessly farther, helping to direct his hand back to the sopping, heated center at the pinnacle of her thighs. "You can rub with your other hand or your thumb, get me to cum for you once and bite when I'm coming down," she says on a soft pant, feeling oddly more aroused to be instructing him in this manner. She wonders if perhaps it will taste sweeter, if the endorphins will make it all the better once he bites down. Hotaru is admittedly looking forward to the over-sensitivity of back-to-back orgasms.
HOTARU
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Her response to his snark, so serious, and yet not at all, makes him laugh, though it's a bit distracted as Nate moves his hand. As Hotaru moves hers, correcting him just a bit, softer touches, and he's actually glad that she hasn't said anything out loud. It's... a strangely nice gesture, actually, especially along with the compliment. Nate lets himself lean in, to rest his cheek against her thigh while he moves how she's shown him.

The next command is one a little more familiar to him, and he keeps up the smooth, soft motion, pressing into her, erring more on the side of gentle caution this time. "With pleasure" He murmurs, unable to stop the instinct to curl his fingers, as if searching for something, while he moves them. "Here?" The question comes as he brushes against her clit with his thumb, his other hand moving to grab her hips, half support and half challenge. His fingers move a little quicker in response to her terms, trying to hasten the path to his reward, though... he wouldn't necessarily be opposed to earning a little more, past that.
NATE
Base Code by Sky!
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
There is something adoring and endearing about the way he inches closer, laying his cheek upon her thigh like a benediction. He is beautiful in the roaming shafts of moonlight that glance over his cheekbones, illuminate the strands of his dark hair and arresting eyes. The motions of his fingers, smooth and unblemished, against her clit and the sensitive nerves of her hood only makes it harder to keep her eyes from fluttering, wanting to drink in every moment she has with this handsome man. Perhaps she is not his normal type, but she's glad that he took a chance on her despite that.

He draws a gasp from her with his fingers, playing on her nerves like a harp as her throat sings to match each curl and thrust of his fingers. They are larger than her own, a thickness that has her squeezing down around them, bucking her hips just a little to try and get more. Nate gives it to her before she can squirm enough to potentially disturb his resting place, the firmness of his hand and how it envelops her hip so fully makes her moan softly, hands trembling slightly as they fall to frame his neck and shoulders. Uncertain where to land, restless and invigorated by the coil tightening in her belly.

"Yes, yes, there," she whines as his fingertips skirt across the sensitive bundle of nerves within. A lucky guess perhaps, or a similarity to his other partners. Her legs begin to shake as his fingers fuck into her, the wet sound of each thrust lewd and unapologetic in emphasizing just how turned on she is. His thumb brushing against her clit is just enough, and she grinds down into his hand with a shuddering cry as her orgasm comes quite out of the blue, slick running down his fingers and painting her thighs, glimmering in the moonlight. With her hands she tugs him forward, baring her inner thighs to him even as they continue to contract with her orgasm. "Nate!" A helpless cry, a plead, a prayer. Needing the wash of euphoria from his bite, the overstimulation she's sure to bring upon herself. Needing him to feel just as good as she does in this moment.
HOTARU
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
Slowly, Nate's confidence returns, his focus moving away from his own hands to lock instead on Hotaru, electric eyes raking over her face, the cracks of pleasure breaking through her composure. He grins wide, showing off teeth that will all too soon be buried in her, much like his fingers are. Really, the position he's in isn't too different from the one he prefers anyway, the dynamic perhaps a little off, but really, he's still the one making Hotaru tremble, who's fingers pull her closer and closer to the brink or orgasm.

As the whine leaves her, Nate turns his head, lips dragging across Hotaru's thigh in a barely restrained tease. His hand grows faster, more insistent, fucking up into the spot over and over, until Hotaru is writhing against him, wetter now than she has been the whole time. Without any experience, Nate doesn't recognize the orgasm for what it it, not at first, his fingers still thrusting, his thumb still rubbing fast circles around her clit. It's not until he's pulled forward that it clicks, and his mouth opens, teeth sinking into the artery he'd so carefully run his hand over earlier.

Sensation sparks down his spine like an electric shock, sending twitches down to his hands, the one on Hotaru's hip squeezing hard enough to leave bruises, and the one inside her trembling. Nate isn't sure if it's because of her orgasm, or if this is just different, but somehow it feels more intense, grips him more fully than it has before. A low growl leaves him, muffled by her skin as he tries, in vain, to press closer, to take more now that he's been allowed.
NATE
Base Code by Sky!
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
The gleam of his teeth in the dark is a promise, an offering, and it is a distracting visual that only makes her tighten around his probing fingers. As much enticement as it is teasing. Though somewhere in the back of her mind away from these carnal urges, she is admittedly pleased to have made him smile, to have prompted such a reaction even if it is not borne of plain happiness.

When it is time to finally feel the gift of those fangs in her skin, her hands are trembling in the aftershocks of her initial orgasm as they guide him in towards the vein that will sustain him, will allow him to join her in falling off that precipice this time. The sting of his bite is so brief and minuscule in comparison to the blazing euphoria that follows that it is swiftly forgotten. Instead her head falls back and she cries to the ceiling, senseless noise that could be his name or a plea or any variety of curses as the pleasure folds over her before she even got her breath back from the first crest. It's brilliant, sizzling across her nerves like her lightning turning against her, and her head feels hazy from the immediate hypersensitivity.

Her legs part farther, letting him grip and maneuver however he needs. Offering herself to him like a meal, heedless of the power he holds to take too much, to leave her weak and endangered. There is nothing but the heady rush, the intoxication of his bite, and she trusts him just enough to believe he will push the limit without crossing it.
HOTARU
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
For the first moment, as pleasure rocks through him, through them, Nate can do nothing more than trembling, washed away along electric waves. He doesn't need the guide, but the hands close to his face are leaned into as much as possible, their touch felt now, like this. Another low growl leaves him, a chorus to the disjointed, overwhelmed noises that leave her.

As Hotaru slips further against him, legs spread and body willing, Nate is ready, reaching out with one arm to help support, the fingers on his other hand twisting in her once more, unable to resist the last tease, the last touch in the face of over sensitivity. He wants to bring the fingers to his mouth, to taste them, but that would mean pulling away from the lifeline Hotaru has given him, and he's not ready for that, not yet, so the hand slips up her spine instead, supporting her there. It would be so, so easy to not stop, to drink in this electric feeling until there is nothing left, until he's satisfied completely, but Nate can't bring himself to take that much.

With more than a little reluctance, he pulls away, shifting around Hotaru as smoothly as he can to support her, to pick her up like some kind of princess, the high priestess of an altar just for him. He has to move away from her leg immediately, to keep from giving in to the temptation of biting again, and what a temptation it is. Even with warmth pooling in his belly, he wants more, wants that electricity. "Was that what you were hoping for?' Nate hears himself ask as he carries her to a bed, sets her down, and sits beside her. There is a moment of hesitation, like he isn't sure he should, before his hand shifts, palm coming to rest over the spot he had bitten, pressing against it with more pressure than it really needed.
NATE
Base Code by Sky!
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
They are frozen in the rictus of their pleasure, capable of doing little more than clutching at one another like drowning men would cling to a lifeline. His arm comes to cradle her as she sags against him, and his strength is a welcome stabilizing force as he sucks down each mouthful of blood that she offers him. Even drunk on his own pleasure he does not forget her, and she shudders and quakes in the wake of his devilish fingers as they curl and press within her inexorably. She is torn between pressing closer and jerking away at the electric sensation that verges on pain, that perfect line between overstimulation and agony.

It seems like ages before his teeth slide from her skin, feeling only mildly faint but unbothered by it with the pleasure that still aches in her veins. Hotaru gives a startled little noise that normally she would be clear-headed enough to stifle as he sweeps her into his arms, belly swooping as she stares at his handsome face in the dark, grateful for the shadows that conceal her uncharacteristically red cheeks. It's a sweet gesture, one that she can't help but soak up. How long has it been since someone has cradled her so willingly in the aftermath of taking what she has given? It's a depressing thought, and she banishes it - along with the feelings he has briefly inspired - as quickly as it comes.

Instead she focuses on the rough nature of his voice, the firm press to her inner thigh that he gives. She reaches up to tuck his hair behind his ear, and there is far too much softness in her gaze as she smiles up at him and pats the bed at her side to invite him to lie beside her if he wants to. "Everything and more. And you? I'd hate to ruin your first experience of this sort." And she is admittedly quite honored that he had even given her the chance.
HOTARU
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
There is so much singing in his bones, electric impulses and heat and a trembling echo of pleasure that Nate doesn't notice the noise, the stare, any of it. As demanding as he's ever been with a lover, this has always been the space he's occupied most naturally, the care, a kind of vulnerability he normally loves to drink from people. Despite the distraction of... everything they've done, everything he wants to indulge in again, he has the sense to offer Hotaru a bright smile as he accepts the offer, stretching out on the bed beside her.

"And more? Well I'm glad I could be of service." There's a low purr of a laugh, his head thrown back in a faux humble show. "I had more fun than I was expecting, to be honest." Another laugh leaves him, this one more genuine, and his hand comes out to rest on her hip, face still confident, despite the hesitation there is before his fingers actually settle. "So did you go out of your way looking for something new tonight, or did I just get lucky?"
NATE
Base Code by Sky!
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
If it is second nature to him, it is in turn completely foreign to her. For all his gentleness in person, even Sunjata - the closest she has gotten to any kind of emotional inclusion with sex - had not been this tender and willing to stay by her side in the aftermath. It has never bothered her. Or perhaps it has, but in the way where one becomes numb to never receiving that which even they have deluded themselves into thinking they do not want. His bright smile eases the raw edges of that particular realization, one she had not at all expected to have in the wake of a hookup. Her own comes almost helplessly, a little too obvious in how shy it comes off when compared to her normal come-hither smiles.

"As did I, you're quite the quick study, she compliments easily, falling into the comforting motions of mischief and flirtations. She turns just enough on the cot to press her hip into his hand, guileless eyes holding no accusation or mockery for his hesitation. "A little of both," she admits quietly. "You were certainly too handsome to pass up, but I had been a little lonely. Our secret, of course." Just enough to make light of such a confession.
HOTARU
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
"No one's ever accused me of learning anything quick before." Nate laughed softly, letting his fingers spread over her hip, emboldened by the press up into his hand. "I guess it helps when I have a good teacher, and a clear goal." He looks down to meet her mismatched eyes, his smile only growing wider as he did, as he nods along to her admissions, a similar sense of quiet acceptance to him.

Handsome did have him tilting his head back though, a sly expression that was trying to be humble on his face. "No shame in needing a warm body. Or..." He laughed, and looked down at himself, almost irritated at his own choice of words. "A cool body. But, I've got nothing going on, and this is a helluva lot comfier than those bar chairs." It was an offer, without being worded as one, and a request, without really being that either. A balm for both of them. You don't need to be alone tonight.
NATE
Base Code by Sky!
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
"First time for everything," she points out with a teasing smile. Already she has been his first feminine sexual encounter, why not add more to the list while she's at it? Though his own compliments are a comfort to her vague worries over having been an unsatisfactory partner - or teacher - in any way. He hasn't run for the beach screaming yet, that's a win in her book.

She can sense the night is dwindling, and for a moment she wonders how long he will stay when he has no need for sleep. When he can't sit and watch the sunrise with her come morning. It's a sad, unjust reality. While that thought makes her feel as if she's betraying Rexanna somehow, she can't help the selfish desire for him to stay. "You're welcome to it as long as you want," she assures, sincerity and slyness warring for control over her tone. "Tonight or another." It's a vague promise, one he doesn't have to reply to. She covers his hand on her hip with her own, and lets the dark cradle them for as long as it will allow until he must leave again.

- FIN <3
HOTARU