runnin' on the repeat
Libbs gift!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SUNJATA
high as hell, feeling fine
nothing bad but nothing kind
After the meeting with Melita, feeling the hidden barbs beneath the chiding conversation, he seeks out the other receiver of his gifts. The notorious pain in the ass that he couldn’t get rid of, nor did he find that he wanted to get rid of, if he’s being honest with himself. And so, with a rather large box in hand, he focuses on the crowd and the mess of people darting in and out, scouting.

He sees her not long after he began his small search, and begins a straight beeline toward her with a rogue grin. “Hey Libbs, I’m not sure why I got you a gift after the whole bar stunt, but I got you one anyway.” He offers by way of greeting, winking to her so she knows he’s entirely joking when he says it, but he sidles in to place an arm around her shoulders and slides the box in front of her.

Within, should she open it immediately, she’ll find a fairly nice bottle of whiskey that’d been salvaged since the entire ordeal with Phoebe happened – one the kinds that she liked, that he recalled her liking, and had set it aside when he’d found it almost tossed out with the bottled casualties.
not a word from me
at least nothing you would mind
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Libbs Walzek
Lockpick

Age: 27 | Height: 5'3" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 6 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Firebirb Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
LIBBS
Oh, Libbs was a grumpy lass. Very grumpy.

She wasn't able to find anyone she was looking for. And that was really grating her. What? Her gifts not good enough? Was she not important to visit? Yeah she didn't TELL anyone she was giving them their gifts but, y'know.. Her immaturity was flaring just a tad bit, as she sat down with her little baggie in tow. She could feel an arm wrap around her shoulders, and she tensed, looking up to see Sunjata!

There he was! Libbs pouted to him, raising an eyebrow on the arm drooped around her as the box was slid in front of her, sniffing at him. "Let me guess, you got me some sparkling grape juice. You're a real bro. Where the hell were you by the way?!" she growled.

At his guidance, Libbs opened up the box. And yeah, she was mad, it was all in the brows. But she couldn't help a dumb smile from crawling on her face, fighting to escape the angry cage she had put her emotions in. Oh, damn it all. "Awwh, Jata you didn't have toooo..." she mumbled in a sing-songy voice, rocking her body for a moment with the tone. "But it did make my night. You and Maea both. See what she got me?" she pointed to a pendant on her neck, an odd little ornament of sorts.

"But JOKES ON YOU, I got you somethin' too." Libbs reached into the bag, pulling out something Jata probably would recognize almost instantly. It was a small square, that Libbs later popped open to reveal an odd little wicklike structure. The case itself was well painted, in fact, it looks like Libbs had taken queues from decorations and things he wore to influence the metal on the case, an odd paint or lacquer applied.

Jata would recognize the smell. It was one of the high proof alcohols he used. And Libbs would strike the lighter. One. Two. Three. And on the third click, a flame would spit from the center. "Now, it ain't quite like the lighters from my old world. I don't have lighter fluid, so I used booze instead. Meaning, it'll probably last what? 3 days before it needs a refill? And it'll need to be refilled a LOT cause alcohol dries fast. But, it'll do the trick for quick lights and such." she handed it to him.

"You better like it. That took a LOT of work to make."
what can I do, what can I say?
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
SUNJATA
She looks up to him and he offers her an easy smirk. “I was giving gifts out.” He replies easily, a quiet chuckle leaving him. “Believe it or not, I do have other friends that aren’t you.” A soft tease, because out of them all that he hadn’t already accepted as family one way or another, Libbs was probably his favorite out of them all.

Regardless, she opens it and he watches the smile blossom on her face, a grin crossing his own as he looks to see what Maea had given her. “Oh that’s lovely.” He hums, meaning it as he focuses on the craftwork of the pendant. But then, she’s bubbly and tells him that she got a gift for him too, and he looks around to the crowd briefly as if trying to come up with some witty retort.

Until she pulls the lighter out and his gaze flits to her with a raised brow until it registers that 1. Holy shit that’s a lighter. 2. holy shit that’s a fucking lighter. His arm slips from her shoulders to reach for the lighter, recalling the smell, though the light to his face as he grins at it is something boyish and heartwarming in comparison to the typical rogue charm he usually personified. “You got me a fucking lighter?” He half wheezes in some excitement before a bark of laughter leaves him and he looks to her then, waiting until the flame is out before he goes to wrap her in a hug.

Of course I like it, I’ve been wanting one since I landed here and mine remained.” He offers, the grin to his face unable to disappear.
not a word from me
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Libbs Walzek
Lockpick

Age: 27 | Height: 5'3" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 6 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Firebirb Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
LIBBS
"Correction, I made you a lighter." she held one finger.

Her shoulders stiffened, head held high, her chin pointing forward like a proud child who had won a very prestigious award. "I put a lot of thought into it, good sir. Had to make the shells, refine the design. The first two were NOT pretty at all! Think one of 'em exploded in my hands. Remember that day I came in with the wrap on my hand? Yeahhhh.. There was also a bull, and that's for another day.." she chuckled. She shook her head, driving the point home.

"But yeah, I made that. Meaning if ya want another, ya gotta ask me!" she emphasized the 'me' bit. Because yes, the small little invention did make her feel proud. Very proud. She felt very cunning. She was absorbing every moment of it. "Sometimes this brain does work and when it does.. you definitely want to be there for it!" she waved the finger pointed at him.

"But.. I'm really glad ya liked it. I couldn't think of any way to repay ya, and on some level, I do like to believe we're friends." she nodded, with a very serious, but firm smile. "Even if you're a butt head."
what can I do, what can I say?
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
The insistence on the fact she made the lighter, has his gaze lifting up to her with a toothy, beaming grin. “Made the lighter. Got it.” Because god damn, she might not have been able to make a basket off the bat but she could make this? He wonders what’s going on in that head of hers, before listening to the reaming he’s about to receive.

Ha! I’m glad the brain does work.” He teases her lightly, lips curling into an amused smirk. “But really, this is great. Really, really, great.” He tries to urge the point home, having never quite been good at receiving gifts. “And if I need another I’ll absolutely come to you.” A crooked boyish smile takes over the smirk as he leans back somewhat from her to regard her.

You don’t have to repay me for anything, you know. Being a pain in my ass is amusing enough that I’ll take it as payment.” He winks to her before chuckling lightly. “But you’re my favorite pain in the ass so, there’s that.
not a word from me