I feel drunk but I'm sober
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Age: 33 | Height: 6' 2'' | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
saiden
Not releasing Nathaniel, Saiden just laughed languidly. "Aye that I did." Shifting, he captured the other man's lips in one last kiss, though this was less hungry than before.

Breaking it off, the cook stroked patterns against Nathaniel's hips, the Hali's grip less firm now. "I take it you enjoyed yourself as well." Despite the fact that it was a statement, there was a questioning tone to his voice.

As he waited for the answer, he kissed down the other man's chin back to his neck. Once more nipping and biting, the cook raised his hands to tangle in Nathaniel's hair one last time. The Hali just wanted to make sure they'd both enjoyed this tryst before he got on with his night.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I've been beat up my whole life
I've been shot down, kicked out twice
"Glad to hear it, sailor." Nate managed to tease before his lips were captured again, his eyes shutting gently as he let himself relax into this embrace a little more. He leaned back and licked his lips when the other man pulled away, eyes fluttering open again.

The grin on his face grew, the questioning tone ignored for a moment, two, before Nate dipped his head in a slow nod. "Course I enjoyed myself." He laughed, head tipping to make way for Saiden's lips, to lean into the hand in his hair. "I would've left if I wasn't having a good time."

As gracefully as he could, Nate extracted himself from the cook's arms, his own hands lingering a moment longer than they really needed to before he turned to start heading the way he'd been going earlier. "I'll see you around, yea?" He called over his shoulder, not waiting around to hear the answer. He'd hear anything shouted after him for a long while anyway.

Done~
Ain't no stoppin' me tonight
I'ma get all the things I like
NATE
Base Code by Sky!