I feel drunk but I'm sober
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Age: 33 | Height: 6' 2'' | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Mature Content Warning 
saiden
Offering no resistance as he was pulled closer, he lost himself in the pleasure for a moment. Breathing heavily, almost panting, Saiden found himself staring at Nathaniel after he pulled his teeth away from the cook's neck. Blinking at the other man's words, the Hali found himself grinning a bit stupidly. Still, he shivered as Nathaniel spoke directly against his skin, and at the feeling of the other man's hot breath.

"What, don't tell me you're scared of a little exhibitionism." Releasing Nathaniel's hair, Saiden traced his finger's down the other man's back, before they settled on his ass and squeezed. Tilting his head slightly, the cook bit down hard against Nathaniel's neck, though obviously it wasn't quite the same.

Then the Hali kissed his way up to the other man's ear. "Very comfortable. Though I imagine those clothes of yours are feeling a little constricting right now." Saiden ground his hips into Nathaniel, though the cook frowned a bit when he realized the other man wasn't hard like the Hali was.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
I've been beat up my whole life
I've been shot down, kicked out twice
Nate hummed appreciatively as a hand trailed down his back, his head tilting back like he missed the fingers in his hair. His sudden vulnerability was taken advantage of, the pressure of a bite sinking into his neck in return, and a deeply amused rumble leaving him in response. "I've never been afraid of showing off." He answered lowly, angling so he could watch the cook kiss up his neck.

There was a beat of awkwardness as the other man ground against him, then frowned at the lack of response. As smoothly as he could, Nate shifted, moving so they were face to face, nose to nose. "It's a bit of a trade off." He explained quickly, grinning wide to show off his teeth again. "Everything I feel is through the bite, though thats not to say I'm not still skilled."

As if to demonstrate, Nate's hand slipped into Saiden's pants, squeezing a generous handful of the sailors ass before shifting it between them, cool fingers teasing along the length of the cooks cock. Nate's head dipped to the side, his lips pressing against the bite mark he'd left as his hand moved.
Ain't no stoppin' me tonight
I'ma get all the things I like
NATE
Base Code by Sky!
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Age: 33 | Height: 6' 2'' | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
saiden
Laughing a bit breathlessly, Saiden let his fingers trail up again, sliding under Nathaniel's shirt to rest on the small of his back. The cook still hovered over the other man's ear. "Show me what you can do." It was equal parts commanding and coaxing.

The Hali raised his eyebrows at the mention of the tradeoff. Draining the rest of the bottle, he tossed it carelessly aside. "What other skills do you have, then?" Reaching up with his free hand, he let it tangle in Nathaniel's hair, jerking his head aside a bit so Saiden could bite down on the other side of the other man's neck.

Then Nathaniel sliiped into the cook's pants and squeezed his ass and he moaned encouragingly. It turned into a groan as the other man's lips ghosted over the Hali's bite and Nathaniel's fingers slid across Saiden's hard length. His own hand slipped into the other man's pants, one finger circling slowly around Nathaniel's hole.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
”You know, you get what you want a lot easier if you say please.” Nathaniel teased, though he put up no fight when his head was pulled to the side, another low laugh leaving him at the second bite. ”I’ve been told I’m very skilled with my mouth. Silver tongue, and not just with words.” The aforementioned tongue slipped out then, just enough to wet Nate’s lips, to be a little bit of a tease.

There was a part of him that thought about mentioning his hands as well, but judging by the moan that left the sailor, they were doing a fine job speaking for themselves. His hand closed around Saidens cock, stroking him quickly. A hard kiss was pressed against his neck, the only warning before Nate bit him again, a deep moan thrumming through his chest.
NATE
Base Code by Sky!
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
saiden
Laughing quietly, Saiden bit down hard on Nathaniel’s ear. ”Please.” It came out more as a growl than anything else, and it certainly didn’t sound as if the cook was asking nicely.

Smirking, he pulled his lips back from the other man’s skin, though the Hali’s hands still roamed, dipping down below Nathaniel’s pants to squeeze his ass. ”And yet, all I see that tongue doing is talk.” Arching an eyebrow, Saiden stared challenging at the other man.

Who obliged the cook by kissing his neck. His eyes fluttered a bit as Nathaniel's hand stroked the Hali's cock at the same time. He let out a pleased hum, which turned into a gasp as the other man's teeth sank into Saiden. A wave of pleasure coursed through him, and he found himself gripping Nathaniel more tightly to the cook's body.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
Nathaniel hummed, the teeth at his ear and the challenging growl sending a shiver through him. "Talk is a big part of what I do." He laughed, rolling his hips against the sailor as hands moved over his body, the stare igniting a hunger in his chest.

The hum turned gasp only stoked the fire in Nate, made his hands rougher, the one on Saiden's cock moving faster, the other reaching up to grip the Hali's hair. His fingers twitched, like he meant to pull, but the pleasure from the bite hit him, sent a low groan rumbling through him. He pressed his body harder against the other man, drinking in the feeling while he could.
NATE
Base Code by Sky!
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
saiden
As Nathaniel's hips rolled against Saiden, he reached forward to grab them, then pulled the other man close, grinding their pelvises together. The cook let out a satisfied groan at the contact, though he had to laugh at the words. "So the rest of you is small, then?" There was still almost a taunting edge to the Hali's tone, though it was quickly being swamped by the heat growing in his belly.

That heat only grew as Nathaniel bit down again, causing Saiden to moan once again. His hands slipped down from the other man's hips below his shorts. Squeezing Nathaniels ass, the cook reached out with a finger and brushed it against the other man's hole.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
"I never said anything was small." Nate retorted sharply, though there was no real heat in the words, all of it saved for his touches. He let himself be held close, not fighting the grip but rolling into it, the hand in Saiden's hair twisting, pulling his head to the side, then slipping away, dragging dull lines down the sailors back on the way to his hip.

The hands slipping into Nathaniel's pants made him arch his back, shivering like he could feel more than the pressure of it. The encroaching finger was something new, and there was a moment of consideration, Nate's hands slowing, then picking up again as he leaned into the touch.
NATE
Base Code by Sky!
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
saiden
Letting his head be dragged to one side, Saiden growled as Nathaniel's fingers raked down the cook's back. His own fingers dug into the other man's ass. "Prove it." Leaning forward, the Hali once more bit down hard on Nathaniel's neck before kissing down towards the Ascended's collarbone.

As Saiden did so he kept stroking the other man's hole. When Nathaniel arched into the touch, the cook let out a pleased hum. The finger increased its pressure slowly, and stopped circling around the rim to pressing down on its center. Then the Hali slipped it in all the way, lifting his head to smirk at the Ascended as he did.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
Prove it. Nate could roll his eyes, if only because he was irritated about his buttons being pushed, that challenging tone igniting something competitive in him. Though, he doesn't get to act on it immediately, tilting his head to the side to give better access to his neck instead, mirroring what he was doing to the other man.

A grin crossed his face as the pressure against his hole came to a head, the sensation so strange without any of the accompanying stimulus. For a single moment, Nate considered being incredibly petty, and not giving any indication that he felt something. Instead though, He groaned, half lidded eyes looking back at the Hali. "Seems like you're the one who wants to prove something." He says, a little breathless, his hand working the Hali's cock at a much more relentless pace than before.
NATE
Base Code by Sky!
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
saiden
Still kissing Nathaniel's neck, Saiden slid his free hand up the other man's chest. When the cook reached Nathaniel's nipple, the Hali pinched and squeezed it.

Smirking, he slipped his finger further inside the other man. "Seems to me like you're enjoying yourself." Saiden moaned as Nathaniel's hand picked up its pace. Then the cook lifted his lips to the other man's ear. "I can stop if you want me to." It was another whispered challenge.

As the Hali waited for Nathaniel's response, Saiden added a second finger. He slid both fingers in and out, before adding a third finger and stretching the other man out further.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
Nate arched back, another low groan leaving him as his chest was fondled, his ass pressed into. "You keep putting words into my mouth." He murmured, leaning in to rest his forehead on the other man's shoulder, the pressure from behind new to him, strange to get used to.

Nate knew how to make it better though, how to pull even more pleasure from the tryst. Without any care for where his mouth was, Nate bit, teeth digging into Saiden's shoulder, sending electric pleasure rippling through him. the feeling combining with everything else, and stuttering the rhythm of his hand.
NATE
Base Code by Sky!
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Change author:
saiden
Saiden laughed at Nathaniel's complaint. "That's practically begging me to put something else in your mouth." As he spoke, his fingers continued to slide in and out of the other man. "I can think of a better place for it though." The words came out in a rough growl.

Of course, the cook moaned in pleasure as Nathaniel's fangs sank into him again. "Fuck." There was a rough edge to the word, one matched by the much quicker and more brutal pace of the Hali's fingers. At the same time, his hips bucked forward, as he tried to rub his hard length against the other man's body.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
"I always did like having my mouth full." Nate hums back, his tongue poking out between his lips, running along the sailors shoulder briefly. He shifted, arching his back the slightest, and cocked his head, looking up at Saiden. "A better place for my mouth, or for your cock?" In stark comparison, there is no struggle to Nate's words, no roughness.

As the feelings from his bite surged through him, Nate growled, pulling his hand away from the other mans cock entirely so he could roll his hips against him instead. He doesn't pull away, doesn't release the other, a tremble in his hands as he reaches out to cling to the Hali's hips, just to stay steady.
NATE
Base Code by Sky!