I feel drunk but I'm sober
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Age: 33 | Height: 6' 2'' | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Mature Content Warning 
saiden
Saiden had been running an errand at the Governor’s mansion. Given the rather clandestine nature of most of his work, it had taken place after dark. Then he'd swung by the kitchens, because the cook there was an old friend. They'd whipped something up together, and had dinner and drinks. The Hali had collected the gossip he'd missed out on during the Ark's latest voyage.

Bidding the other chef a good night, Saiden had stumbled out of the mansion. It was a beautiful night, with a full moon and stars shining. In one hand, he held a bottle of rum that he periodically sipped from. Other than the shorts he wore and the cutlass at his hip, that was all he had. He stumbled down the slopes of Apopo, grinning and singing a sea shanty wildly off-key. Unsurprisingly, the lyrics were dirty.

Nate
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
I've been beat up my whole life
I've been shot down, kicked out twice
Despite the wild, free, tropical places Torchline offered, Nate was still drawn to the city, the alleys and backways and people. Despite the danger of it all. He knew how to handle himself, if he really needed. The city was small though, all to easy to wander right out of, if he wasn't careful, and judging by his new upwards slant, he hadn't been careful.

To make matters worse (better?), a voice stumbled towards him, loud and dirty and discordant. Whoever was heading down sounded like a party, looked like a party when he finally came into view. Nate grinned wide, standing still and resting his hands on his hips as the stranger came towards him. "Ahoy sailor!" He called, voice dripping with a badly hidden flirt.
Ain't no stoppin' me tonight
I'ma get all the things I like
NATE
Base Code by Sky!
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Age: 33 | Height: 6' 2'' | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
saiden
As the voice called out ahead, Saiden glanced up. His eyes traced over the other man. As they did, the cook slowly grinned. ”Ahoy sailor?” There was something weirdly cheerful about his words, though maybe that was just because he was drunk.

Stumbling towards the stranger, the Hali took a swig from his bottle again. "Come on, landlubber, you don't think we actually talk like that, do you?" Once he was closer, he examined the other man's clothes. "I take it you're one of those Outlanders." It wasn't a question.

Taking another drink, Saiden's grin broadened. "So, landlubber. Have you been enjoying your time in Torchline?" His eyes glittered.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
"I don't have a fucking clue how you talk." Nate retorted cheerfully, bolder than even he would be usually. The stranger was obviously soaked through with drink, so why couldn't Nate have a little fun too? "I can be a fast learner though."

Now that the other was close enough to look at, Nate did. Slowly, appreciatively. One of his shoulders rolled up, a distracted shrug, at the statement that he was an outlander, but his gaze focused up again at the actual question. "You get a lot of people round here who don't enjoy it?" He teased, grin widening to show off fangs.

"I have been though. The place itself." Nate's eyes smouldered, focused on the other man. "Haven't gotten much of a chance to enjoy the people yet."
NATE
Base Code by Sky!
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Change author:
saiden
Saiden smirked and took a pull from his bottle. ”Well, seeing as you’re a stranger in this land, perhaps you could start with respectfully and work your way up from there.” However, it was clear that he wasn’t actually mad at the stranger’s bold response. If anything, the cook was a bit intrigued.

Smirking a bit, he walked closer to the other man. "I'll be the judge of that." The Hali held out the bottle for the stranger.

Laughing, the sound bright and breezy, he shrugged. "You'd be surprised. Some people find it too sunny and nice." Winking lazily, he cocked his head to the side. "Frankly, you don't seem to be the type who likes it sunny or nice." It was clear from his tone that he didn't see a problem with that.

He raised his eyebrows. "Though I'm curious how you could possibly enjoy Torchline without getting to know its inhabitants. We're the best part." There was no false modesty in Saiden's voice.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
”I don’t know if this really the place for me if I have to be respectful to work my way up.” There was enough of a tease in the strangers voice for Nate to feel comfortable pushing that little bit more. His words were the only thin bf he pushed with though, keeping perfectly still as the stranger came closer, except for the way his grin widened.

The bottle was accepted easily, after all, the other man had already drunk from it, and Nate had no qualms of raising it to his own lips and taking a swig. His eyes stayed locked on the other man as he did, and offered the bottle back with a smile.

”Sunny is a little bit of a problem for me.” Nate gestured to himself, spreading out his jacket like his fashion sense was the issue and not his potentially explosive body chemistry. ”I’m a fan of nice though, in most situations.” Whether this was one of them or not was yet to be decided.

Arms swept up, gesturing to the world around. ”Not a lot of people running around at night.” Nate points out, letting his arms drop down as his eyes rake over the other man. ”I think I’m starting to see the appeal though.”
NATE
Base Code by Sky!
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Change author:
saiden
Saiden smirked, and let his eyes trail down the stranger’s body once again. ”Well there are other ways to work your way up.” Grinning right back, the cook winked lazily. "Just depends how hard you're willing to work for it." Subtly wasn't exactly his forte, so the words were positively scandalous.

Take the bottle back, he took another long drink. Then he lowered his hand, letting the bottle dangle between his fingers. "Well I guess the whole creature of the night thing works for some people." Taking yet another step closer, he smirked. "And what about the situations where you want something other than nice?" Eyes sparkling wickedly, he trailed the fingers of his free hand down his chest, the motion seemingly casual.

Laughing at the other man's comment, the Hali shook his head a little. "You clearly haven't been frequenting the right places, then." Taking another drink, he raised his eyebrows. "And what, exactly, are those appeals?" There was more than a hint of a challenge in Saiden's voice.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
Nate’s eyes smouldered as he watched the other man take him in, his shoulders rolling back so he could pose, show off casually. ”I can be a very hard worker. With the right motivation.” His words dripped innuendo right back, Nate more than willing to dive into a willing pool. Why not?

”Only some people? I can’t say I’ve had a complaint yet.” Nate ran his tongue over the tips of his fangs, chin tipped up in a casual arrogance. His hands shifted, coming to rest at his hips as his eyes followed the finger moving down the others bare chest. ”If I want something other than nice, I go out and find it. Or, when I’m lucky, it comes to me.”

Nate shrugged, accepting the teasing gracefully. ”Maybe I just need a local guide.” His electric gaze followed the line of the strangers throat as the bottle was brought up again. The look was predatory, just like his voice as he rumbles his reply. ”I think you know exactly what the appeals are.”
NATE
Base Code by Sky!
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Change author:
saiden
Saiden smirked at the stranger's response. "We'll just have to find sufficient motivation for you, then. I'm sure something will come up." Winking, tone as suggestive as the other man's, the cook held out his hand. "I'm Saiden, by the way. I'd be a fool not to get your name when I have the chance." His tone was still flirtatious, and he looked at the stranger with a hungry gaze.

"The only thing I'm complaining about is that I haven't seen the whole picture yet." The Hali raised his eyebrows and cocked his head to one side. "And what are you on the lookout for tonight?"

Seeing the way the other man's eyes lingered on Saiden's throat, he kept his head tipped back and drank from the bottle for a little while longer. When he lowered it, there was a self-satisfied expression on his face. "Well, lucky for you I know someone." Flashing a grin, he reached out to trail a finger down the stranger's chest, tantalizingly slowly. "Oh aye, I do. But I want to hear you say it." Again, there was more than a hint of a taunt in the cook's voice.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
”I’m sure you’re plenty skilled at finding motivation.” Nate purred, reaching out to take the offered hand, his fingers threatening to move onto Saidens wrist for a moment. ”Nathaniel.” He offered easily, matching the gaze with one of his own. ”I don’t usually give it out for free, but I like you.” After far too long, Nate released the other mans hand, leaning into his space easily.

A bright chuckle left him at the ‘complaint’, though he just shrugged, flexing just enough to give the impression of effortless muscle behind the jacket. ”I have to keep some of my allure, don’t I?” The second answer came easily, barely a thought behind it. ”I’m looking for good company, and some bodily pleasures.” His eyes roamed down Saidens chest again, his grin growing sharper, more predatory as he did.

Nate’s brow rose at the extended drink from the bottle, he knew after a certain point it was a tease, but one he was happy to indulge in. ”You know someone huh? D’you know if he’s free tonight?” The first touch in him made him shiver, step forward, one fort between the other mans. ”The appeal is a warm, willing, half clothed body.” Nate murmured, voice dripping like warm honey as he leaned in, his lips all but brushing Saidens ear.
NATE
Base Code by Sky!
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Change author:
saiden
Smirking as Nathaniel's hand slid over Saiden's own, he stroked a thumb across the other man's knuckles. "I'm plenty skilled, yes." The cook's voice was suggestive, and he winked lazily, hopefully not needing to elaborate what skills he spoke of. "I like you too. I must confess, I'm curious to know what it usually costs." Arching an eyebrow, he let out a little laugh.

"Mmm. Pity. I was hoping I could have some of it." Sliding his fingers of his free hand up and down the bottle tantalizingly, he grinned wickedly. "Well, you can certainly find both here." Whether here was Torchline, Apopo, or with the Hali was left deliberately ambiguous.

Chuckling, he leaned closer and dropped his voice to a seductive whisper. "He might be convinced to squeeze you in." As Nathaniel's leg slid between Saiden's, he trailed his hand down the other man's arm. As Nathaniel's lips brushed the cook's ear, he closed his eyes. "And what would you do with a willing, warm, half-clothed body?" Now it was the Hali's turn to step closer, bridging the gap between them and pressing their bodies together.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
Nate’s grin grew ever wider at the the suggestion, the insinuation, the teasing wink. He rolled his shoulders in another languid shrug, tipping his head to the side when he answered. ”Usually it depends what I want.” As he spoke, Nate’s eyes dipped down, following the lines of Saidens body. ”I kind of feel like I’m going to get what I want from you anyway though.”

The hand motion was not lost on Nate, his brow arching as he found himself distracted for a moment. It  was almost frustrating to have to look up, what was it with him and taller men lately?, but it was worth it to be able to use his best innocent face, like Nate didn’t know he was depriving the other man of a simple pleasure. ”Nights still young.” He pointed out, though it wasn’t clear if he meant Saiden might see more, or he might be lucky in finding a companion.

A throaty laugh left Nate as the other man pressed against him, leaned into the game as much as he was. ”I think it would be a lot of fun for the both of us. I make for an exciting night.” He promised, hand moving to cup the back of Saidens head gently, holding him close now that he was there. ”I might...” Nate trailed off into a deep hum, his own eyes closing as he leaned in closer, lips paving the way for teeth in the cooks neck.

The hum grew into a deep sound of contentment, rumbling through Nate as the feeling of the bite flowed through him. His hand tightened again, keeping the sailor close, though if he really had an objection Nate would be quick to release him.
NATE
Base Code by Sky!
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
saiden
Saiden laughed at Nathaniel's response. "Ah, but I got your name. Are you saying that it wasn't free after all? How could I possibly repay you?" There was a feigned innocence to the cook's voice, as evidenced by the way his eyes continued to smolder.

Humming in agreement at the other man's observation about the evening, the Hali found himself much more interested in the way their bodies pressed together. Saiden's was responding in predictable ways. Smirking as Nathaniel slid into the hair at the base of the cook's neck, he leaned into the touch slightly. "And I make for a night you'll never forget." It came out without any hint of smugness or false pride, just a statement of fact.

Then, however, teeth slid into the Hali. He was puzzled for a moment, before a wave of pleasure washed over him and he forgot to worry about how strange and unexpected it was. Moaning, he found himself raising his free hand to grip the other man's hair tightly.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Though his mouth was full, Nate managed to chuckle, low and throaty, as a hand came up to grip his hair, as moans spilled from the other mans lips. He’d always prided himself on bein good with his mouth, but this just made it too easy. Made the ascension feel almost worth it, for this power.

Nate shifted, not moving away, but pressing closer, offering up his body for support, if it was needed. His free hand settled against Saiden’s hip, pulling him in close then slipping towards his back and sinking lower, pulling him closer still.

He was starting to get better about pulling away, though a pet of him still wanted to bite until he was satisfied there was a practical bent to that. ”Can’t say this would be my place of choice for an unforgettable night. He hummed, voice low and rough and pressed right against the cooks skin. ”You’re comfortable like this, right?”
NATE
Base Code by Sky!