Personal Quest all Hels broke loose
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
dont know where the lights are taking us
but something in the night is dangerous
They’re useless. All five of them. Has anyone ever had such bad luck capturing a couple of fucking birds? Wessex groans and presses her face into her palm for a moment before the next attempts are in the works.

In the interest of trying something new (and with Nate on catch duty), Wessex tosses her net near him (just in case) and latches on to Rexanna’s magic. Using the fire that she sparks, the Wraith stands and lifts her hand as high as she can, shooting a flaming stream of upgraded fire magic towards the birds. She then tries to aim it through the flock, hoping to singe one, or burn it badly enough to send it tumbling down and into Nate’s waiting hands.
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
amun
Some good news and some bad news once again: four out of the five attacks actually managed to knock Hels out of the air. Indeed, two of the rocks managed to knock Hels to the ground and stun them, leaving them free for anyone to grab them. Nate obliged. Similarly, the two displays of fire magic did their tricks: Rexanna was able to lure a Hel to the ground, grab it, and stuff it into the cage. Wessex's brought down another, leaving the scent of singed feathers in the air.

However, Amun, perhaps still dazed from his earlier blow, or perhaps just having terrible aim, forgot that what went up inevitably came down. So his own rock came crashing down on his already injured skull, causing him to stagger and fall to the ground. In a bit of good luck, he fell next to the other two Hels. Half-blinded, he grabbed them and somehow rose to his feet and shoved the stupid bird in the stupid cage.

Turning, wobbling as he did, he nodded gratefully as best he could manage under the circumstances. "Thanks everybody. I'll take it from here." Slurring his words a bit, he bent down to lift up the cage. Eventually, he managed it and started to head towards the thankfully nearby portal.

This PQ is now finished! Thanks all, sorry it took so long, and I'm just going to wrap it.

-FIN
Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me

Coding base by Sky!