open mind for a different view
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1897
MAEA
Leaving the topic of Wessex behind with a thoughtful nod, Maea went on to return Amun's consideration, her gaze a bit more serious than before. It would be very easy to let religion get in the way of their friendship, this little family they were playing at being. Somewhere, Maea knew that if it ever came to a conflict between The Voice and her Old Gods, she would eventually have to take a stand. She was too devout not to, and so very tired of standing passively by while others did the hard lifting, the dirty work. But for now a tentative peace seemed to hover over the world, even if there were tensions brewing, and she was eager to enjoy it. Prayed that it would last.

"It's a deal," she nodded with a faint smile. She let go of him and turned until she faced him, only to lift her hands, to cup his face between her pale fingers in a light grip. "I trust you, Amun. If you say it will be alright, then I choose to believe it." Maea didn't know if it could be said with more gravity, if she could offer him more honest faith than this.
I'm an angel bored like hell
And you're a devil meaning well
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
amun
Grinning as Maea cupped his cheeks, Amun lifted his own hands to rest them on top of hers. "I would hope so. After all, I'm always right, remember? I thought you were supposed to remind me of that, not the other way around." Chuckling, he lowered her hands and used them to spin her around.

Releasing her, he slowly pushed her towards the door. "Now, while this incredibly pleasant, and we should do it more often, I am a hard-working businessman, you understand. Not some lazy git. Pots don't just make themselves, you know." Gently, but insistently, he would shoo her from his shop, a grin on his face all the while.
Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me

Coding base by Sky!
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1897
MAEA
Laughing, the girl spun along with him, rather more graceful than last time, and mock pouted when he began to herd her towards the door. Playtime was over, then. Boo.

"Could have fooled me, but fine. I'll leave you to your lonesome." Peeling off the apron, she collected her shawl and draped it over her shoulders. When he'd gotten her as far as the door, Maea spun and offered him a quick peck to the cheek.

"Next time it's your turn! I'm sure we can find something fun to do... I'll be at VlamVloed or in Halo, most likely. But you're good at finding me, so I'll leave it to you."

Grinning, she waved and pushed open the door. And before long, she had been absorbed into the gathering night outside.

----

- FIN
I'm an angel bored like hell
And you're a devil meaning well
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦