hey old friend
Jigano
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415

loren
Dear Jigano,

I hope this note finds you well. I was wondering if it might be possible for us to meet before Halo closes for Deepfrost. There are some matters I'd like to discuss with you—all good, I promise—that might be of interest. Plus, I'd like to see you, my friend, before the snows come.

Beyond that, there's a young man I'd quite like you to meet. His name is Korbin Hale, and he is the younger brother of Weaver, I don't know if you've met either of them? Anyway, he has quite a gift for music, and seems most reluctant to pursue it. I feel that would be a waste, and I was thinking that a bard like yourself might be able to persuade him to change his mind.

Tread carefully: he does not like outsiders and change, and he is quite young, and prone to stubbornness. Not quite as prone as I am, of course. He seems to feel an obligation to cling to the old ways, and I can't say he's wrong about that. Still, having him play and sing would brighten up Halo substantially.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Loren

p.s. Also, if you do meet Korbin, I would appreciate it if you didn't mention I asked you to seek him out. He already thinks I'm a meddling busybody. I wonder what could have possibly given him that impression?
Never judge a book by its cover.
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5225
Dear Loren ,

It's very good to hear from you, and in good spirits. Thank you for reaching out to me, and bringing Korbin to my attention. I've met them both, but had no idea they were siblings. I would like to see you again, too, before Deepfrost closes the pass. Would you rather meet in the Grounds, or have me come to you?

I suppose all else we can discuss once we're together. I am looking forward to it, for I will miss you if we can't see each other for a season. At least we will have the ravens to keep in touch, even through the snows.

Stay in good health, my friend, and I will see you soon.

Warmest Regards,
Jigano

p.s. If he thinks you're a meddling busybody, I'm afraid to consider what he'll make of me!