So don't think of tomorrow tonight
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
SAMUEL
Loren nails and the ferocious hunger of the kiss, the knowledge that Loren could taste his own blood on Sam's lips - all of it made it feel all the more dirty, like something taboo yet delicious for it's forbidden nature.

He was pinned down easily, opened his mouth to reply to Loren, when suddenly the slap drew his words away from him, Sam gasped and looked up at the Launceleyn with new eyes. They were back in the game they had begun to play last time, he realised, one that he was still learning but that he loved very much indeed. Words a little mumbled and slurred through the moan in his throat, he nodded and whined: "Sorry sir, I didn't--didn't think. Use me, is what I mean. However you need."
You think I'd learn but your touch is sweet like honey
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
Mature Content Warning 
there's a fire starting in my heart
reaching a fever pitch
Smirking a bit, Loren slapped Sam again, a bit harder this time. ”No, you didn’t.” Leaning forward, the healer bit down hard on the Ascended’s neck. ”But it won't happen again." Leaning back, the Launceleyn placed one hand around the other man's throat, fingers tightening. "Because you're going to be good for me, right? And because I don't need your permission."

Loren stared down at Sam, eyes challenging, a smirk on the healer's lips. Lifting his hand from the other man, the Launceleyn slowly slid off his shirt, then tossed it aside. Swinging his legs off Sam, Loren walked towards his night table. "Strip." The command fell from his lips without even the thought it would be disobeyed.

Opening the drawer in the night table, he pulled out a length of cord. Turning around, he snapped it taut, the sound echoing in the bedroom.
and it's bringing me out the dark
LOREN
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
SAMUEL
There was another slap then a bite; Sam gasped, a little shocked at just how affected he felt by it; the idea of being so controlled, a precious thing for Loren to play with. By the time there was a hand on his throat he was smiling just slightly, biting his lip and looking up at the man above him with lustful, content eyes.

He almost whined when Loren got up and moved away, not allowing Sam to touch what he had just revealed (and Sam's hands went out to try, reaching for Loren's naked torso) - but when he heard the command he understood. Sitting on the edge of the bed Sam quickly removed his clothing, shoes then shirt and pants, shivering a little from the brush of cold breeze against his skin, but not hesitating to remove his underwear.

Once he was naked he leaned back on his palms, spread his legs, wanted to make himself look as appealing as he could for Loren...then he heard the snap of the rope. Mouth making a little 'oh', he immediately shuffled forward and held out his wrists, amazed this was happening, it felt so much like a scene from one of his most secret dreams. "What do you intend to do to me, sir?"
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
the Firebrand

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
reaching a fever pitch
At Sam’s question, Loren slapped the Ascended’s cheek again. The rope trailed from one of the healer’s hands as he moved to grip the other man’s chin once more. ”Did I say you could ask questions?” The Launceleyn moved his hand to Sam’s chest, pushing him back to the bed and straddling him again.

Reaching down, Loren grabbed one of the Ascended's wrists and used it to pin his arm above his head. Leaning forward, the healer whispered in the other man's ear, tone hungry and dark. "To answer your question, however, I am going to have my way with you." The Launceleyn bit Sam's earlobe again, hard. Then the healer lifted the Ascended's arm to the bed's headboard and tied it there.

"And you're going to thank me for it." With that, the Launceleyn reached for the other man's other arm, intending to tie it to the other side of the headboard.
LOREN
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
SAMUEL
"Ah--No, no sir, you didn't." Sam gasped, shaking his head. He went easily back when pushed, falling immediately into the role of submissive. Loren raised his arms and tied them and he gently tested the rope, making sure it would hold him well enough, but also that if he really had to, he could break free (he'd read in a book he'd pretended he hadn't taken from the Atheneum that this was a good thing to do).

Legs spreading so he was fully exposed and open on the bed, Sam tipped his head back and closed his eyes, for a moment revelling in letting himself be so bold - it would be clear to Loren from his extremely hard cock that he was enjoying himself extremely. "Yes Sir, I will Sir." He quietly whispered, a promise he didn't have to make to know it was true.

Biting his lip he looked up to Loren, waiting to see what he'd do first.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
the Firebrand

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
reaching a fever pitch
At Sam's easy and eager response, Loren smirked. Stroking the Ascended's cheek, the one the healer had slapped, he leaned forward to kiss the skin there. "Good. You're going to be so good for me, right?" Moving his head back, he slapped the other man's cheek, lightly this time. "I won't have to punish you again?" The Launceleyn stared into Sam's eyes, the healer's gaze smoldering.

As the Ascended spread himself oh so nicely for the Launceleyn, he grinned. Kissing his way down the other man's chest, the Launceleyn paused just above Sam's belly button. Rising up, Loren frowned slightly, though his eyes glittered with dark amusement as he lifted one of the Ascended's legs to provide better access to the redhead's ass. "That didn't sound like a thank you to me." With that, the healer slapped the other man's ass. The Launceleyn rubbed his palm against it after even though he didn't need to massage away the sting.
LOREN
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
SAMUEL
A soft smile touched Sam's face as Loren kissed his cheek, though it was swiftly replaced with a lustful gasp as he was slapped instead. "No, Sir, I'll be good. So good for you - I..I just want to serve." This promise made, he pushed his body as upwards as he could, hoping to press it against Loren; the message was hopefully clear: this is yours. Use it how you wish.

He watched Loren descend down his body with a pleased, content look, rolling his hips up when he began to reach them -- then cried out as Loren smacked his ass. He didn't feel any pain but the impact was still enough to fuel the imagine, to feel as if Loren could punish him further if he wanted to. Legs pushing down to lift his ass higher, as if to tempt Loren into striking him again, he whined to the ceiling: "Thank you. Thank you, Sir. Please..."
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
the Firebrand

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
reaching a fever pitch
At Sam's words, Loren practically purred. The sound intensified as the redhead pressed his body against the healer. He responded eagerly, his still clothed hips grinding down on the Ascended.

"Good." The Launceleyn kissed the other man's lips hungrily. As Loren did, he reached down to stroke the other man's hard length a bit roughly. Breaking off the kiss, the healer grinned. "I'm so glad you're going to be good." There was one last twist of his wrist before he lifted his hand from Sam's cock. Then the Launceleyn made his way down the other man's body.

Loren leaned down to kiss the skin his fingers had just hit. "You like it, don't you? When I'm rough with you. When I use you? You like serving me." He slapped the Ascended's other ass cheek, rubbing the skin afterwards. "So good. Thanking me like that."

Smacking the same cheek again, the Launceleyn moved to trail his fingers along the other man's hole. However, Loren smirked at the last word out of the redhead's mouth. "Please, what?" The question was punctuated with another slap.
LOREN
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
SAMUEL
The word 'good' sent a thrill through Sam's body, a smile on his face as he was told he had been doing well. The hand on his cock intensified the thrill to a wave of pleasure and he nodded idly to Loren's words, his body tense as his achingly hard length was roughly stroked, Sam's eyelids fluttering as he fought to keep the most desperate of his moans in (though some still escaped).

"I do. I doo-oo!" Sam's words were strangled into a gasping groan as Loren slapped his ass again, the Ascended's hips reflexively rolling up into the air now every time. Fingers at his hole were only a fraction of what he needed and he whined, struggling to remember his polite words. "P-please, Sir, Please...I want you to f-fuck me. If...if that's what you want." Trying to make sure he wasn't putting his needs over Loren's, Sam tried to make sure the idea was tempting, rolling his hips up and trying to push on Loren's fingers. "I'd moan for you and make pr-pretty faces."
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
the Firebrand

Change author:
reaching a fever pitch
"Mmmmm." Loren let out a pleased hum as Sam practically writhed under the healer's ministrations. Smirking as the Ascended revealed what he wanted, the Launceleyn rolled off the other man and the bed, standing up. "I do want your ass. But not yet. Not until I've had my fill of you." Loren scratched down Sam's chest, fingertips shifting to claws for the briefest of moments. "And when I do pound you, I want to hear you scream."

With that, Loren reached down to undo his boots, his movements slow and deliberate. All the while he kept his eyes trained on Sam's. Even as the healer moved to peel off his pants, his gaze was an unwavering smolder. He was making the Ascended wait for it, and the Launceleyn wanted that to be quite clear.

Fully naked, he crawled up the other man's body. Loren now straddled Sam's chest. One hand moved to grip the Ascended's hair while the other slapped his cheek. "Suck me." The hand the healer hand in the other man's hair clenched into a fist and jerked the redhead forward, while the Launceleyn's other hand gripped the base of his cock so he could rest it on Sam's lips.
LOREN
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
SAMUEL
"Mmmm- I won't be able to stay quiet." Sam promised, closing his eyes to savour the tingling remains of Loren's nails scratching over his chest, the sensation without pain difficult to describe but enticing nonetheless.

He watched with rapt attention as Loren stripped, eyes roaming the body before him as if he were studying something of great interest to him - and well, this very much was. Each curve, line...he'd seen them before once, but now he felt as if he were seeing Loren for the first time, the anticipation of finally having touch as well as sight keeping him well alert, body straining against the ties and arousal staying very obvious.

Finally the moment came where Loren ended his torture and came close again. Seeing the Launceleyn's cock Sam's lips were already open; it seemed they were on the same page. The word had hardly left Loren when Sam eagerly took in his cock to his mouth, sucked and leaned his head as far forward as he could with the help of Loren's fist to swallow down as much as he was able to. The muffled moan he gave out around Loren's cock made it clear he was glad to be of service, as well as the adoring eyes cast up towards his master.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
the Firebrand

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
reaching a fever pitch
As Sam's lips closed around Loren's hard length, he moaned. Throwing his head back, he ground his ass into the Ascended's chest. At the same time, the healer's hand, already a fist, tightened even more in the other man's hair. The Launceleyn used that grip, along with his hips, to shove his cock all the way into Sam's mouth, not stopping for anything.

Moving his hips back, Loren slammed his dick into the Ascended's eager mouth. Again, and again, and again, fucking the other man's face with wild abandon. As the the healer did, one hand crept back to roughly jerk at the redhead's cock, in time with the thrusts of the Launceleyn's hips.
LOREN
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
SAMUEL
The lack of a need to breathe was very useful indeed for Sam in this task, as he was able to focus all his attention on sucking Loren's cock as it thrusted deep into his mouth over and over, eyes closed as he groaned and whined around the length; Loren using him so roughly for his pleasure (so roughly that Sam's lips were coated in saliva and his hair in a mess) was enough for him to be thoroughly satisfied with what Loren was giving him.

A sudden electric-strong touch on his cock drew a loud muffled moan from him, Sam's hips trying to roll up into Loren's hand as he continued to suck as hard as he could on the Launceleyn's arousal. Hands straining against his restraints from the desire to touch, he tried to milk every bit of movement or attention he could get from the position, eyes still looking up to Loren whenever he could, submissive and pleading.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
the Firebrand

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
reaching a fever pitch
Loren continued slamming his cock into Sam's mouth, the pace quick and brutal. The sensation caused the healer to throw his head back and moan, his hand moving even more quickly up and down the Ascended's dick. However, the Launceleyn wasn't done yet, so he lifted his hand from the other man's hard length.

At the same time, Loren used his grip to jerk Sam off the healer's cock. Bending down he kissed the Ascended hungrily, all tongue and teeth. Breaking it off, the Launceleyn panted a bit. "So good to me." Reaching up, he cupped Sam's cheek almost tenderly.

Then Loren began to kiss and bite his way down the Ascended. The healer started on the other man's neck. As the Launceleyn did, he spoke. "Because," a kiss on Sam's shoulder. "you've been," Biting down on the redhead's nipple. "so good," licking down the Ascended's abs. "I'm going to give you," Swallowing the other man's dick for a few moments, Loren's head bobbing up and down. Replacing his mouth with his hand, he gave a few quick jerks. "what you want." There was something almost threatening in the last part.

With that, he pushed Sam's legs up. The healer slapped the Ascended's ass, hard. Then the Launceleyn leaned forward. His tongue darted out and he began rimming the other man's hole.
LOREN