All The Possibilities
Delphine Mountrose

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 10 - Int:
POE - Regular - Galah
Played by: Vee Offline
Change author:
MP: 655
Delphine
Delphine's haze flickered from his face to the vial, "Thank you. How will I find you?" She didn't even know his name, but she wasn't sure how relevant his name was to providing her with a potion a day.

All of this in return for a favor. His first favors had simply been her name and where she was from, but of information about her. It would be easy to provide that sort of Intel each time she visited.
Let me make you smile, darling.
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Age: 33 | Height: 6' 2'' | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
just take your time wherever you go
Seeing as Delphine still hadn't taken the vial, Saiden wiggled it a bit impatiently for her. He really had better things to do with his day than speak with a woman who was almost certainly going to get herself killed or worse before he could collect what she owed. "When I'm in port, I can be found by the docks pretty much every morning." The words came out more than a bit impatiently.

Standing there, he arched another eyebrow at her. Staring directly at her, his expression grew almost challenging, but also a bit annoyed. His eyes kept straying towards the street he'd been walking down, which would lead him to the next area he had to clean.
Delphine Mountrose

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 10 - Int:
POE - Regular - Galah
Played by: Vee Offline
Change author:
MP: 655
Delphine
Delphine claimed the vial, tucking it into her pocket. "Goodbye! Thank you." She quickly turned to find the shop that had led her down this path of favors.

She never once stopped to wonder if maybe, just maybe, she shouldn't be taking magical vials from really attractive men in a strange city.
Let me make you smile, darling.
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Age: 33 | Height: 6' 2'' | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
just take your time wherever you go
Watching Delphine leave, Saiden laughed quietly, under his breath. Shaking his head a little at the entire encounter, he turned to begin walking back down the street he'd been on when she called to him. It didn't take long for him to find another patch of the bad air.

When he reached it, he immediately responded, send a wind to carry it up and away. He kept going like that, clearing areas that hadn't been found by the other air mages yet. Eventually, though, he ran out of energy. Stumbling down to the Ark, he went to take a nap on his hammock. His last thought was of how to use his new connection most effectively.

-FIN