[Open] Seed Number 2
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
Let you go and the lonely in
To take my heart again
Phoebe glanced over where Astra and Pim continued to play. Pim had been with her at the bridge, and she vaguely recalled him placing his wings in her way. "Pim helped me too. In his grumpy way." she said softly.

But at the offer to take a sip of the water too she shook her head. "You have magic, you'd just change it anyways." she said, taking a healthy sip of it. "Thanks though."
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
Following Phoebe's gaze back towards the companions, Loren found himself smiling sadly. "We don't deserve them, do we?" Reaching out again, he just held her hand, needing some simple comfort. "But...let's not put them through that again, okay? Or anyone else." His voice came out softly, and he gave her hand a little squeeze.

Raising his eyebrows, he looked back at the midwife. "What magic do you think I have that I can change water to other liquids?" Voice amused, he shook his head and let out a huff of laughter. "Besides, I hardly would want to face Pim's wrath if I did something untoward to you." Lifting his hand, he saluted the dragonling.
look at how a single candle can both
defy and define the darkness
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
Let you go and the lonely in
To take my heart again
She looked down at the hand he grabbed, a bit surprised, but she didn't pull away. Gently she squeezed his hand back, looking out towards the dragon and luxere again. "I will do my best." she said, soberly reminded of the implications of what would happen if she did succeed in killing herself.

But as he asked about her thoughts on his magic, she shrugged. "I don't know. And it wouldn't matter if I did. I have no clue how magic works." she said, drinking more of the water. "But it is true, I wouldn't cross Pim. He's small but he packs a punch."
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
Gripping Phoebe's hand tightly, perhaps a bit too much so (but then again, he was drunk too), Loren gave her a relieved smile. "Good." Giving her one last squeeze, he released her, cheeks suddenly flushed from embarrassment.

As she mentioned she didn't know the first thing about magic, his eyes widened. "Would you like to?" It was a little too eager, and he immediately bit his lip. "I mean, I'm hardly an expert, and my magic has been acting up recently anyway, but I can at least, you know, tell you the basics. If you want, of course." He ran a nervous hand through his hair.

Chuckling, he nodded. "I remember." The corners of his lips twitched up with amusement.
look at how a single candle can both
defy and define the darkness