I would rather be dead
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
The white sheep of the family
Astra's frantic movements were the only thing Loren really registered. Of course Remi's words washed over the healer, but as his magic fully repaired his throat, as he washed the blood from himself and from her fur, he didn't respond to them. Just let the magic wash away any sign of what he'd done here, to himself.

Snatching up the flask, he drained it dry. Hugging his luxere to his chest, he buried his face in her fur, trying to breath an apology, to tell her how sorry he was with both his body and mind. She stilled, and he felt her forgiveness.

He started crying then, silently, though he made sure not to let it last too long. Staggering to his feet, the Launceleyn stared at the alchemist with numb eyes.

"I hope you and Ronin are happy together." With that, Loren moved to walk past and away from the other man.
Will blood tell

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 62 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
it doesn't matter where you roam, when no one's left to call you home
"Only a Launceleyn would use death like that." Remi said in a disdainful tone as Loren cleaned himself up as if nothing had happened. And it hadn't, had it? Loren was never going to do it. It was all just one big show, a way to lash out at a world that, all things considered, hadn't treated Loren that unfairly at all.

But the Launceleyns always had been an entitled bunch.

Whatever respect held by tenuous threads of love Remi had managed to save over these long months with Loren were finally severed. 'We're done, Loren.' The alchemist called after the summoner's retreating form, looking at the remnants of blood on the ground and shaking his head.

~FIN
i might have strained a bit too far, i'm countin' all the moonlit stars
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.