the way you use your body, baby
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
Mature Content Warning 
whatever comes, let it come
what stays, let it stay
At the noises from Nate, Loren's grip on both the doctor's back and his head tightened. However, only part of that was intentional: as the healer grew closer and closer to release, he felt his body tensing. His legs shifted to grip the other man's body more tightly as well, and the Launceleyn could feel himself shuddering.

For a moment his eyes flashed open and he met Nate's gaze. That proved to be the final straw. With a wild cry, Loren came into the doctor's mouth. The healer didn't release the other man right away. Instead, the Launceleyn found himself momentarily unable to move, simply panting a bit. Slowly, he relaxed, a pleased smile crossing his lips as he did.
what goes, let go
LOREN
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE
Nate let's himself rise, into the grasping hands and twisting legs, more and more pleased with himself with each new touch, each shudder that wracked through the healers body. It wasn't an edge that could be teetered on for long, but it is the first time he's managed to send someone toppling over it with just a look.

For the first moment, Nate continues to move, his head bobbing and his fingers twisting, trying to wring every last bit of pleasure he could out of the healer. After a moment though, he stilled, closing his eyes as he swallowed the cum in his mouth, and slowly pulling back off of Loren's cock. Other than that though, he was content to stay kneeling, his cheek resting on the other mans thigh.
It's a bitch convincing people to like you
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
the Firebrand

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
what stays, let it stay
As Nate swallowed Loren down, he gasped. As the pleasure coursed through his body from the release, he basically collapsed bonelessly into the chair. His fingers loosened their grip on the doctor's hair. Ass clenching around the Ascended's fingers, the healer let out a quite satisfied hum.

The hand on the other man's back slipped around to stroke his cheek. For a moment, the Launceleyn just stared into Nate's eyes. Then Loren let out a huff of self-satisfied laughter. "Well that was unexpected." Running his hand through the doctor's hair, he grinned a bit. "In the best possible way." The healer's tone was almost entirely relaxed, not at all worried about someone stumbling upon them.
what goes, let go
LOREN
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
NATE
The satisfied hum was matched by the doctor, the smirk on his face growing wider the longer he looked up at the other man. Slowly, so as to not disturb his recovery too much, Nate withdrew his fingers, reaching out to wipe them off on the healers pants, careful enough to ensure any marks would at least be on the inside, and not visible once they dressed again.

Nate leaned into the hand cupping his face, tipping his head back as it moved into his hair. "I'm glad I could satisfy." He purrs, more relaxed than he would normally be, if only because Loren is. "I'm not so unimpressive after all, am I?"
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
the Firebrand

Change author:
what stays, let it stay
As Nate hummed, then wiped his fingers off, Loren stayed right where he was, grinning all the while. It was only when the doctor began to speak that the healer shifted. He sat up, keeping his hand in the other man's hair. Instead of getting dressed, the Launceleyn just stared directly into Nate's eyes.

"I'm glad I could satisfy as well." Loren's tone was as relaxed as his posture. When the doctor asked for a compliment, the healer just let out a huff of laughter. "I've had better. But I suppose you've impressed me sufficiently." With that slight taunt laid down, he leaned forward to try and kiss the other man. The Launceleyn wanted to taste himself on Nate's lips.
what goes, let go
LOREN
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
NATE
It was easy to meet Loren's eyes, the unblinking brightness of Nate's a little more intense than the healers, once they'd settled up on the other mans face. He moved with the hand in his hair easily, tilting this way and that, but managed to keep from breaking the contact, keep from moving entirely, and would until Loren made some move to get up.

The comment returned back to him brings a short laugh to the doctor's lips, though his brows rose when the healer laughed. Nate made a show of considering the words, then shrugged, accepting them as good enough. "Least that means I've got nowhere to go but up." Anything that might have followed the words was swallowed up by the kiss that Nate leaned into, his tongue pressing against the healers lips almost immediately, as if he knew exactly what the other mans goal was.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
the Firebrand

Change author:
what stays, let it stay
Loren made no move to get up, content to simply sit there. Indeed, a fully content expression was on his fave. He did smirk at Nate's comment. It was obviously interrupted by the kiss, and the healer moaned as he tasted himself in the doctor's mouth.

Breaking off the kiss, the Launceleyn's smirk returned. "I suppose it wasn't that bad." He spoke as if was making some  great concession, though his eyes smoldered. Although he wasn't ready to do anything further, his hands roamed the other man's body, scratching and pinching idly. As Loren explored Nate, the healer took a moment to restore the blood he'd lost and heal the bite the doctor had given the Launceleyn.
what goes, let go
LOREN
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
NATE
A low, smug noise was hummed into the kiss in response to Loren's moan. Regardless of what the other man said, Nate knew he was good at what he did, good at bringing pleasure. And when the healer pulled back, made his long suffering concession, all Nate could do was laugh, and roll his eyes. "Y'know, a man likes to be flattered if you want a second performance." He pointed out, voice joking.

Nate was more than content to sit and let himself be touched, though the feeling wasn't really there. His own hand spread over the Launceleyns thigh, fingers outstretched and tapping out a senseless beat as he watched some of the colour return to the other man's face, his eyes dipping to where his bite had been, just a moment ago. There was a wrinkle across the contentment of his face at that, a flutter of annoyance, or something close to it.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
the Firebrand

Change author:
what stays, let it stay
Loren smirked slightly at Nate's response. "So you want another performance with me?" The hands on the doctor's body grew a bit rougher, bolder, scratching and pinching where before they had roamed almost aimlessly. "I wouldn't mind an encore, considering how incredible the first performance was." The healer's voice came out practically in a purr. Raising his eyebrows, he gave the other man a challenging look, as if asking if that was flattery enough.

As the Launceleyn noticed the annoyance on Nate's face, the healer's smirk deepened. "Did you want to leave your mark on me?" Lifting one hand from the doctor's body, the Launceleyn traced it down the skin of his neck, tilting his head to one side invitingly as he did. "I suppose that can be arranged." As it stood, there were no blemishes or scars on his body, a side effect of his frequent use of healing magic.
what goes, let go
LOREN
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
NATE
Nate smirked wide as suddenly, Loren's tune changed, the idea of a second round bringing out purred compliments and rougher touches. "I can always be tempted with more." Comes the response, Nate's hand trailing up the healers chest with a wide grin.

Though, the playfulness fades away from his face entirely, brows furrowing in response to the smirk. Nate shifts back, pulling himself to his feet and reaching around to gather his clothes as he does. "Don't know if I should give you any more when you couldn't appreciate the first mark." There's more a petulance in the words than anything else, the sense that if he could get away with it, Nate would be pouting.

"I guess you'll have to wait until the next show to get some marks to keep." Nate grinned wide, showing off his fangs, the toys he was picking up and leaving with in a huff. "I'm sure I'll be back soon though. Gotta keep an eye on Maea, don't I?" And with that, Nate turned to leave, clothes held in such a way that his bits were covered as he did. It wasn't like the cold touched him anyway, and was the worst a guard could do to him?
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
the Firebrand

Change author:
what stays, let it stay
As Nate's hand crept up Loren's chest, he smirked. "I'll keep that in mind." His own hands came to rest on the doctor's hip, digging in painfully. For anyone else at least.

The healer frowned a bit as the other man pulled away though. Then the Launceleyn's expression grew a bit more naughty. Shifting, he splayed invitingly in the chair. "You could show me the error of my ways." His voice was low and suggestive. "Punish me." Raising his eyebrows challengingly, he stared directly at Nate.

Without moving, Loren watched the doctor begin to leave. "There's plenty to check up on, yes." Grinning, the healer watched the other man leave, wondering if the Launceleyn's invitation would be enticing enough for another round.

However, he cleared his throat delicately. "You might want to cover up. Don't want the guards imprisoning you for public indecency."
what goes, let go
LOREN
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
NATE
Nate didn't stop the way his eyes roamed appreciatively over the Launceleyn's body, but it wasn't like him to make as grand a gesture as his little huff, and then not commit to it. "If there's plenty to check up on, I guess I'll be back around soon, won't I?" He pointed out with a laugh.

With a roll of his eyes, Nate paused on the threshold of the door, pulling on pants, enough to cover his indecency. "Thanks for the advice." He rumbled, one last wink offered towards Loren before Nate stepped out in the halls, retracing the wandering path he'd taken earlier.

End~
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3