Now take it in, but don't look down
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 1917
MAEA
Ah, that was true, wasn't it. He had not been his own person forever either, had he. She nodded her understanding, chewed her lip, considered.

"Maybe not... but it does help. If I do have one, I will be Seeker Maea. With a purpose and a plan, and somewhere to belong. Without it? I'd be... just Maea. With nothing." Except... someone had shown up that seemed to think 'just Maea' wasn't all that bad. A pair of gray eyes crossed her mind, and the girl smiled softly, looked out over the horizon, towards the ocean.

"Well.. maybe I'd have someone, at least. But you said to strive for happy, right? So maybe I'll be greedy and give it a try."
I'm an angel bored like hell
And you're a devil meaning well
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
Love mends even the broken parts
Loren smiled faintly at Maea. Hand still on Astra's head, which he scratched gently, the healer shook his head slowly at the Loreseeker's words. "You won't ever be just Maea, and you won't have nothing." The words were soft, and he hugged his arm with his free hand. "But I understand needing a bit of help every now and then."

Smiling growing less tentative, he nodded encouragingly. "I approve of greediness." Voice still quiet, he shifted his weight from side to side, then sighed. "And hey, you'll have me as a friend. That counts for something, right? I mean, not much, but something." Although his tone was self-deprecating, there was something vulnerable in his expression.
loren

Coding base by Sky!
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 1917
MAEA
A beautiful thing to say, and so very difficult to believe. When you felt like nothing, and owned nothing, and belonged to nowhere... and pinned all your hopes on a title and a rogueish smirk. On a dream borrowed from another, to make life seem a little bit brighter.

But the words were kind, and Loren sounded like he believed what he was saying, so perhaps she just had to trust him, take his word for it. "Well, that is true, isn't it. It does count, and for more than just something. Thank you, Loren."

Getting up to her feet, Maea brushed grass from her skirt and threw the braided hair back over her shoulder. Picking up the bag, she looked around to see if anything had been forgotten.

"Alright, let's go. Maybe we'll make it back in time for dinner."

And with a smile that was almost a challenge, to race her back to the portal, she turned and led the way back.

----

- FIN
I'm an angel bored like hell
And you're a devil meaning well
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦