when we all come together
open
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917
Seren
I am magnet for all kinds of deeper wonderment
Destined to seek, destined to know
She looked strangely at him. Didn't everyone know how to play pirate? "You find shiny things and gather them and then hide them, and draw a map and hide that too. Then you go on treasure hunt." Which, admittedly was more fun if she could convince Father ot Sunjata to join in. Haai was the best treasure finder ever. "Yeah! I have lots! But they are all at home," she admitted, wilting a smidge from the realization. Nothing to show him, nothing to give him.

She was shocked to hear that Loren didn't play. There was a distinct look of pity on the child's face, and she reached out a small hand to pet his arm, very consoling. "There there. We can play now, if you want to?" She had quite forgotten thathe was supposed to be helping the other adults, and already began to look around for something that could be made a game out of.
I am a princess on the way to my throne
Destined to reign, destined to roam
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
They say blood makes you related but
loyalty makes you family
Smiling, Loren rubbed his hands together eagerly. "That sounds really fun. What kinds of things have you hidden?" As she explained that all her treasures were at home, he nodded. "No worries. Do you want to describe your favorite one? I promise it'll stay our secret." He crossed his heart to let her know he was serious.

At her expression and her pat he grinned a bit sheepishly. Her offer was unexpected and he couldn't help but glance at the doorway behind them. "You're supposed to stay close to your dad, remember?" Then he gestured at the area right in front of them. "But if you can think of a game to play right here we can do that."
LOREN
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917
Seren
I am magnet for all kinds of deeper wonderment
Destined to seek, destined to know
"All kinds," she said, with a noncommittal shrug. They were hidden, so it didn't really matter. And possibly she couldn't rememeber all of them. She very clearly did rememeber what her favorite treasure was though, and while cupping her little hands around the mouth in a proper whisper, she told him all about it. "It is a really round treasure that looks like Mama's stars." Which made absolutely no sense, unless one had seen the stone marble of black porphyry, flecked with a multitude of red and white spots.

Seren was just about to say she knew just the game... but as if the reminder of her father had somehow drawn his attention, she heard his voice come from the inside of the building. Calling her name.

"Oh. I have to go," she said, not without regret. Quickly, the girl stood and made to wrap her arms around Loren's neck in a quick hug - before he could object, and because she had to hurry before she was called again.
I am a princess on the way to my throne
Destined to reign, destined to roam
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
They say blood makes you related but
loyalty makes you family
Smiling at the description of the treasure, Loren gave Seren an understanding look. "That sounds like an excellent treasure." He was waiting for her to come up with a game when Ronin's voice sounded from within. She immediately sprang up and hugged the healer and he hugged her back instinctively. "It was good to see you again, Seren."

Disentangling himself from her, he stood up. "I should go heal people." With that, he gestured for her to head inside. For his part, he strolled casually around the nearest corner. Once he was out of sight, he started walking more briskly, very much not wanting to encounter his former friend.

-FIN
LOREN