help me, i'm drowning
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
I will fight the end
Slow.

Slow.

It was with monumental effort that left his muscles burning and his heart galloping in his chest that Ronin managed to halt his journey into oblivion. With Remi’s arm braced around his shoulders, holding them close, he could do nothing but pant and catch his breath and lose himself in sea-glass green, right up until the alchemist tilted his hips and drew a rough groan from his lips.

”I love you too,” he whispered, his voice tight, still on the edge of release, still talking himself down. Moaning into their kiss, it was with renewed energy that Ronin hitched Remi further up against the wagon, burying himself completely in his partner. Slow, he kept reminding himself - no race, no rush, no turning away to sleep when it was said and done. Just this. Just the two of them.

Remi’s fingers grasped at him, Ronin already lost in the mounting pull of his orgasm, and no matter how much time slowed down for them in that moment, there was no stopping it. ”Gods, Remi—“ He came with his husband’s name on his lips, a near growl in the sweet fire of his release. Finally, it seemed to say. I found you.

'til the end is here

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
i've seen fire & i've seen rain.
i've seen sunny days that i thought would never end
As Ronin hitched him higher, Remi felt his heart lurch to a grinding stop, eyes widening in an overwhelming surge of pleasure. Gasping against his husband and holding on to him as the tide of his orgasm began to pull against the bottoms of his feet, he let it crash over him, moaning Ronin's name over and over and over again.

Remi came with pure joy on his lips and love closing his throat such that his lips could only part in silent shapes of pleasure and gratitude. He might have passed out then, whether from the release or the sheer relief of being back properly in the arms of his husband again, Remi had no idea nor did he let his mind worry about it.

Releasing the wagon with a shaky hand, he wrapped it around Ronin that he might eliminate all space between them, caring little for the stickiness that would coat Ronin's stomach as well as his own. Better that than the dead and dark distance that had been between them for the proceeding weeks. "You." Remi whispered against the side of Ronin's neck once he finally found his breath, and with it, his voice. "You. A thousand times you." What else was there to say? Apologies still threatened to spill from the alchemist's lips, but he let the silent shine of his tears speak into his overwhelming sorrow for how close he'd steered them towards the edge, only to have Ronin be the guardrail that held them from that fate.

Letting his head loll back against the wagon, the alchemist was caught between laughter and a sob, because of course he was. Only Remi would have the heart to both cry with joy and laugh at the absurdity that was his relationship with Ronin. Truly though, he'd not have it any other way.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
I will fight the end
Ronin didn't give a damn about the state of either of them, honestly - as Remi's arm moved around him, the hunter drew him close, nuzzling into the side of his neck and giving himself a chance to just... be. To catch his breath, to feel the thunder of their heartbeats in his chest and his fingertips. He didn't move, didn't make any attempt to step away from Remi or release him; no, the moment was too quickly gone, and he wanted to savour every second as it passed. "And you, a thousand times more," he said, gruff and adoring and so, so tired.

Kissing the side of Remi's neck, the crook of his jawline, the scruff along his cheek, Ronin couldn't stop his smile as he gazed up at his husband, wanting instinctively to reassure him, to crack a joke, to hold him close now that they had pushed through the terror of walking away. "You are incredible," he told him softly. "You are strong, and you are kind, and you are mine. Got it?"

'til the end is here

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
i've seen fire & i've seen rain.
i've seen sunny days that i thought would never end
Normally this is when Remi would turn away, back to Ronin, staring daggers into the walls of the wagon and daring sleep to try and elude him. To say that Ronin had finally filled the hole in him, given what had just transpired might seem far too on the nose, and yet it was precisely what had happened. The grave, the fight, the thrown rings...he couldn't regret any of it, for the relief he now felt as he slumped contentedly in Ronin's arms was far too resplendent.

Letting himself be kissed and held, the alchemist did eventually let his feet find the sands again, though he didn't attempt to move his husband away from him, instead opting to rest his forehead against Ronin's shoulder. His hands wandered down his husband's spine as he finally managed to catch his breath.

"That last one is the only one I care about." Remi agreed in a sleepy mumble, raising his head to offer his husband a crooked and rather boyishly dishevelled smile. Pressing his lips against Ronin's and using his body to force the hunter back, Remi dragged his husband across the silvery sands to wash off in the ocean. It was brisk, but invigoratingly so.

When they returned to the wagon it was into each others arms that they tumbled, wrapped up in each other as they hadn't been for weeks.

~FIN
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.