Training somethings never die
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
It was wishful thinking, truly, and Oliver knew it. "Seems like it'd never happen, but what do I know. I'll just keep hoping for the best for everyone." Even those he disliked the greatest. Everyone deserved a happy life and he'd try to ensure it to the best of his abilities.

The books proved to be a major bore and he found himself frowning. "That's too bad... I imaged that you would have unique books.... maybe about the history of Halo or lore and stories.. but maybe I was getting too in my head." It was a sad feeling and he quickly brushed it to the side, making his way back over to the entrance and ignoring the shelves of books.

With a nod, the two continued on their tour. Finally, Oliver got the opportunity to see what Loren was doing with his life. It was far more complex than the manor and seemed just as dull. It was sad and honestly, Oliver had full plans of delivering some decorations. Maybe he'd do it anonymously but fuck did this place desperately need it.

Stopping at the end, he offered Loren a sad smile. "I can tell why you like it here... maybe I'll get to come visit for a couple of nights someday?" It was hopeful and maybe Loren would agree and if not? Then he'd just be on his way, ready to go sleep at the place he called home.

FIN?
I JUST WANT MY EXISTENCE
TO BE MORE THAN TREMBLING
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
They say blood makes you related but
loyalty makes you family
As Oliver spoke, Loren nodded. The icy and smug expression faded a bit, replaced by a sad smile. "Sometimes that's all we can do." His voice was quiet, and his eyes were distant.

Sighing, he shook his head and recovered his composure. "No, sorry. Nothing here will be of use to you." He grinned, not actually that apologetic about it.

Leading his fellow hybrid on the rest of the tour, the healer pointed out various points of interest. Finally, they ended where they had began. "I'd like that. Thanks for stopping by." He waved at the other man, watching him depart for a long moment.

Then the Launceleyn turned and got back to work.

-FIN
LOREN