A Fate Worse Than Death
Delphia Thanatos
Seer

Age: 30 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 14 - Int:
MORTICIA - Mythical - Cat Sith (Soul Stroll)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
DELPHIA
She knew this moment well, the moment of parting. The world grew still, anticipating Mort's departure. As a child she always cried, never fully comprehending its meaning. But in the end, these departures had taught her the most important lesson about death; that even out of sight and out of reach, those one loved were never truly gone. Such was the greatest blessing her father had bestowed upon the world.

And so as he pulled her close, she hugged him tight, with all her strength, smiling into his shoulder. Tears no longer came, for it brought her joy to have shared the moment together, and know he would be returning to bring peace to those he protected. "I live every day to make you proud, and I love you more than any other." she said warmly, smiling at him with a loving gaze. The corners of her eyes crinkling slightly, an amused, haunted sounding laugh escaping her lips. "You are always with me where it matters most." she said, pressing a hand to her chest, roughly over the spot where symbolically her soul sat. She was certain he did not exaggerate. And she was was certain it pained him in his own way not to be able to be as present of a father as others had. But she would not hold the realities of his role in the world against him. Delphia moved her hand then to rest upon his sternum, smile widening slightly. "Just as I am always with you."
Here in the forest dark and deep
I offer you
Eternal Sleep