fracture patterns
for Ronin
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 9824
Deimos
He shrugged at the inclination of spooky thoughts; it could’ve carved and caved worse, but he kept the rest of the speculations to himself. His wandering brought him closer to another puddle, and in it he could see his father beckoning a band of small children, hands ignited by fire, out in the twilight, heralding them by the waves, likely off to some other foolish, ridiculous orchestration. His jaw clenched and eyes fell further, back to roots, back to things less painful, but also less understood.

Prophecies and speculations; fortune tellers without their talents truly embedded and infused. He raised his eyes back to Ronin, considered, arching a brow, and on the final statement, nodded. They were alike in those ways – soldier formations, sovereignties they likely didn’t want, placed into positions bristling, grating on their semblances – Deimos was only comfortable now, at helms of things that were familiar. A place to sculpt, to sketch, to outline, to refract and reflect on motions that were echoes of his sentiments, and no one else’s. “That will always be my preference.” Not under fate’s thumb: following his own wayward, thorn-lined path, capable of saying his actions weren’t dictated by anything, anyone, but his own damned soul.
Out of sight and out of mind
Make everything alright
So let the sky and sea collide
Just not in our lifetime
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
we live in a world someone else imagined
Humming an agreement that didn't seem to require any further words, Ronin strolled along and stole glances into a few other puddles, seeing memories and mysteries alike. Whatever his fortune turned out to be, he was sure it would be a lot more interesting when it wasn't deep inside a puddle somewhere. "I will leave you to it, I think. If we are to make our own fortunes in the world, mine lies somewhere towards the Stonesong for now."

Giving the other man a respectful nod, Ronin hopped over the last of the puddles and began to meander back through the trees. "It was good to see you, Deimos. I'm glad that you didn't punch my head off. Well, more than once anyway."
the dark star
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 9824
Deimos
Too many other aspirations and ambitions, missions, tasks, and other monumental wakes they were apt to traverse upon – he nodded towards the Dark Star, eyes not glancing back at any other puddles. Their notions were gone, their images transient, the world a far more tangible place without the beckoning of things he’d once had, and couldn’t have, again. Instead his gaze shifted from ramparts of roots and forest floors, back towards the other man as he began to drift along the Stonesong, a formidable, tracing distance. “Likewise,” he snorted, half a smirk embedded along his mouth. There were many more things he could’ve said, warnings, ultimatums, but all the blistering sensations of past seasons seemed to decay and wither, gone, assuaged, mended by time and the force of his vitriol already delivered, granted. So he shifted his head towards Zuriel, a beckoning motion in their next direction, perhaps onto things that wouldn’t remind him of ancient eras.

{-FIN}
Out of sight and out of mind
Make everything alright
So let the sky and sea collide
Just not in our lifetime