Bobbing in to deep of waters.
Sascha Bach
Carpenter

Age: 28 | Height: 175 cm (5'7) | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Valentine Offline
Change author:
MP: 305
SASCHA
Sascha blinked in surprise over what he heard. No.. name? Wait, what? How did that work? "Wait.. so if you didn't have a name, how did people call you over? Or did they just describe you?" He asked interested while looking at Amun where they walked. How would a life without a name really work? He literally had no idea to be honest.

As Amun asked him the magical questions he couldn't help but to laugh a bit while stretching his arms up behind him with his eyes gazing up at the dark sky. "Sadly i have no idea. Seams rather impossible to figure out for me since i come from a time before all of that. My timeline isn't to different from Caidos, just without magic really." He left the sky to look back towards Amun with that smile still on his face. "You should ask Libbs about it. She is in the Artisans guild like me, very nice girl. Ohh and she can even speak my mothertounge as well. I can't believe how many odds get met. Kind of tells me that the universe is smaller then one might think from time to time."

They turned around the corner and as they did the smell of the ocean intensified which almost made Sascha jump in excitement. Sure it was still a bit to travel but he could literally see it now! The glistening water under the shine of the moon. He was however glad he did not jump over the mere vision of the ocean, some self control was needed. "I shall check it out then when i get a spare moment." He said as he shortly closed his eyes as the wind hit them to take it all in before opening them again. "I am rarely out this late but i couldn't wait to see the ocean and what does it matter if its nighttime? I still want to see it!" He said all of a sudden. Mostly cause his brain worked a few steps within a solemn thought. Starting at ocean, wind, moon and then night.
sanctify yourself
and you will
sanctify society
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
full moon rising on the waters of my soul
Amun blinked and gave Sascha a confused look. "I had a name. The world I came from didn't." It was clear that the potter was perplexed by the carpenter's question.

Nodding in understanding, the Ascended grinned. "That's alright. And you're right, it's a small world. I'll definitely make sure to seek out Libbs." His tone was honestly excited. Even if they couldn't make the objects the other man was describing, Amun was pretty sure The Voice might be able to help out.

Sascha was clearly excited to hit the beach, so the potter picked up the pace. "Well alright then. Let's get down there." He dodged around vendors and shoppers alike, heading inexorably downward.
amun

Coding base by Sky!
Sascha Bach
Carpenter

Age: 28 | Height: 175 cm (5'7) | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
SASCHA
Sascha got a slight blush on his cheeks but kept his mood up none the less with that friendly smile of his. "Ohh sorry i did indeed hear it wrongly, im sorry" And there it came; he bowed his head in the apology he just made in a way that still didn't really fit in well in Caido. Back in China it was a everyday thing but in Caido? Not so much.

As the subject steered off to his dear friend the redness from the slight embarrassment dissipated some again even though there was still a lighter hue of it on his face. "Yes! Libbs are really, really nice and hard to dislike!" He said honestly while his thoughts for a second got mesmerized again over that flying carrige he had heard about. How exactly did that work without magic? He had no idea.. Maybe coal? But how did it lift both metal and so many people?

As Amun noticed his water adventure excitement he almost felt bad and was about to slow down his pace a bit as Amun did the opposite which in turn lead to Sascha needing to catch up again. Almost crashing into a lady in the process but evaded it in a not so very skillful way, but passable at least. "Do you like the sea Amun?"
sanctify yourself
and you will
sanctify society
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Amun waved away Sascha's apology. "No worries. It was an honest mistake." As the other man bowed, the potter raised his eyebrows. "Definitely not something to bow over." His voice was slightly amused, though not in a cruel way.

As Sacha continued to sing Libbs' praises, the Ascended chuckled. "Looking forward to meeting her then." Indeed, Amun's voice was weirdly eager.

As they continued to make their way down the increasingly close beach, he grinned at the other man's question. "I love it. How about you? The potter glanced over at Sacha. The Ascended's eyes were sharp as he waited patiently for the other man's response.
amun

Coding base by Sky!
Sascha Bach
Carpenter

Change author:
SASCHA
Sascha thought Amun was a very nice man without doubt, what was the odds that they had run into each other really? What a lucky move to ask for directions! He was well behaved, interesting and didn't sulk around which was a character trait that always made Sascha nervous. Like, how and what could he do to make them feel more happy? It tended to make him sleep like a baby at night however since it normally took a lot of effort. So he was happy to meet such an interesting man and nodded in agreement that it indeed would be nice to meet Libbs.

"Ohh i love it too! There is something special with it don't you think? I find myself often wondering what hides in the depth of the waves, what treasures that have long been forgotten about and the air is always so fresh. I come from midland China so the sea wasn't very common for me to witness sadly."
sanctify yourself
and you will
sanctify society
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
As Sascha chattered on, Amun found himself nodding along, making an encouraging sound every now and then. When the other man finally finished, the potter took a beat to figure out what to say in response. "Well maybe one day you'll be able to explore those ocean deeps and find some of those treasures." He gave the carpenter a sly look. "I've heard there are crystals that let you breathe underwater." Unsurprisingly, the Ascended's voice was amused at the prospect.

"China?" Ducking around the stall, he gave Sascha a curious look. "Tell me more about your home. You said it was a country on Earth, right?" By this point, they had almost reached the beach and the ocean unfolded before them.
amun

Coding base by Sky!
Sascha Bach
Carpenter

Change author:
SASCHA
Sascha blinked in pure surprise and almost stopped in his steps as they walked but quickly took up the pace again. Crystals that let you breathe under water?! Wow he really wanted one of those! Where did you even get them? "Seriously?!" He exhaled over this immense surprise. How many different crystals were even out in this world? "Where would you get these crystals even? Are they rare and hard to find? How do they work? Is it like for an extended period of time? Or is there a time limit?" The excited Sascha bombarded Amun with questions and left very little room for an answer to anyone of them to be completely fair. One could however see how fascinated he was over these news. "Is there more crystals out there? What do they do if so?" Have he not had any self control at all he would most likely bounce like a ferret right now. Thank the gods however that that wasn't the case.

As the mention of China came flying towards him he almost felt like he didn't have the time to answer that right now but was also aware that it would be rude not to. Predicament! So with that thought he tried to calm himself down a bit before answering Amuns one question next to his own like 100. "Well.. i have learnt we are probably not as advanced as i had first thought after meeting all the people from the earths future but its a very nice place to live anyhow. Kinda like this place but without magic. And we use money to pay for our goods instead of trading. Each coin is worth different amounts depending what they are made of and my family was one of those that had quite a lot of money. The most important thing in China is to get married and have kids to carry out the family name. Most men get kids at a young age considering the high chance of them dying in wars and i.. didn't really do that.. At my age you normally have at least two kids but i had my reasons.. What about your world? You said it was a lot like Caido?"
sanctify yourself
and you will
sanctify society
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
Amun shrugged at Sascha's question. "I don't know the answer to any of that. I just know they exist." Giving the carpenter an appraising look, the potter raised his eyebrows. "I'd be careful going to seek them out. I'm pretty sure the locals here would be more than happy to pass off a fake to you." His voice was gently warning.

Nodding thoughtfully at the other man's words, the Ascended cocked his head to the side. "What did you want, then? And did you miss it?" As Sascha once again questioned Amun, he blinked, more than a bit bemused. "Yes. It wasn't particularly advanced, and it had magic and monsters and all sorts of exotic lands." By this time, they were almost at the beach.

-FIN
amun

Coding base by Sky!