wasting time
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
amun
"You say that like someone hitting on you is a surprise, which we both know isn't true. You're a catch." Amun reached up to boop Maea on the nose. Then he smirked. "I'll have to meet this Hotaru. Sounds like the two of us might get along just fine." He had to chuckle at her blushing cheeks. Indeed, he even reached up and pinched one.

Cocking his head to one side, he grinned. "Is that so?" His voice was a wry (and yes, slightly doubtful) drawl. "There's always something wrong with a man. So come on, spill." Expression eager, he leaned forward and gestured for her to keep her voice down.
Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me

Coding base by Sky!
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917
MAEA
She laughed, a little bashful, still not sure she believed him. But if he said so... then... well. Maea trusted him. One of few that held that kind of place in her heart.

"Thank you, brother. I'll take your word for it." She grinned and turned on him when he pinched her cheek, and braved her sore ribs to catch him in a surprise hug. "I wish you luck, you know," she mumbled, pressing her face to his shoulder for a moment, to let him know how much she meant it. "I really do. All the fun you want, and all the freedom you can handle."

But then he fished for the flaws of her lover, and Maea let go with a grin, backed of with a spring in her step. A teasing grin on her lips, as lavender eyes danced in the sunlight.

"Possibly... but I think I'll keep them to myself. All you have to know is that I love him, despite all of it. That he's worth it. I really do love him, Amun.

"Don't get too jealous though. I might just love you too. A little bit."

And with a laugh, she turned and began to run along the beach. "Race you to the end of the shore!" she called, already with a good headstart.

She had no doubt he would catch up to her, eventually. He always did have a nack for it.

--------

- FIN <3
I'm an angel bored like hell
And you're a devil meaning well
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦