Wave Without A Shore
Hunter

Age: 31 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 10170
Jiao's blunt honesty finally broke through the young man's attempts to paint his situation in a better light than it was. He was by nature somewhat wary, but he was not always a pessimist, either. He had hoped that the people of this land might treat him as a foreign merchant or traveler in his own world - someone to be cautious of but not to instantly dislike or threaten. Mention of fighting certainly got his attention, and he frowned, giving a slight shake of his head to show that wasn't what he wanted.

But what he wanted didn't really matter here, any more than it had before in his life.

"Raza?" He tried to perk up at the lead that Jiao offered. It was better than nothing, and even if he didn't need food or a room, perhaps this Raza could suggest someone else he might find work with. At least he had nothing to lose by it, and the potential for gaining a more stable foundation in this world. "I'll look for her. Thanks, Jiao," he added quietly, standing to dust himself off and give her a tentative smile, but one filled with a little more hope. "For everything today. Being patience kind and... and everything you've told me and taught me. Maybe I'll see you around?" His smile turned hopeful and he waited for any last words she might have for him before he pulled himself together, gathered his courage, and set out for the city once more, to seek out a bar owned by a lady.

{Finished}