you say you're okay, you're faking
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
i bank on the funeral
A nod is given toward Loren with that, no smiles or jests or anything. Just understanding, pulsing through the bond. And when Loren tells him that he does care, and that’s where the problem is… Well, Sunjata can’t help. There isn’t enough to say to try and justify the means in the end, so he just shrugs lightly once more and chews on the inside of his cheek. “As long as you’re sorry and try better the next time?” He suggests, though Sunjata’s never quite been one to follow his own advice. Or any… Really, for that matter.

So he listens further, nodding along to that as well. “I know what you mean.” It comes out quietly, the failure of the dragon hunt fresh in his mind with it. So he sighs, runs a hand through his hair before leaning forward to clasp Loren on the shoulder. “Wanna get out of here?” He suggests with a raise of his brow – wondering if perhaps slipping away from the water and the pink dolphins trying to bring in another storm might help take the summoner’s mind off of things.
'cause i learned all my lessons that way
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
there's a fire starting in my heart
reaching a fever pitch
Scrubbing his face, Loren shrugged at Sunjata's words. "Apparently the apologies don't mean much if the behavior doesn't change." Sighing, the healer lowered his hands and gave the bartender a tired look.

As the other man mentioned he understood what the Launceleyn meant he just nodded slowly. Sunjata's suggestion that they head out was met with another slow nod; Loren rolled wearily to his feet. Glancing one last time at the pool, his eyes narrowed in equal part annoyance and determination. "Until next time, mammals and waves." With that, he turned his back to the water, and began walking back towards the portal that would eventually lead him on the long road back home.
and it's bringing me out the dark
LOREN
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
i bank on the funeral
I have heard that quite a few times.” Sunjata rumbles to Loren with a small half sigh, a shrug granted from tattooed shoulders before he moves to stand. Loren’s parting words cause a small hum of amusement to slip from him as he glances back to it, calling to Haai to join him.

One more glance granted to Loren before he settles in a walk. “You’ll get them next time.” He hums before taking up an easy pace with the summoner to head back the way he’d come, willing to walk Loren back to the Portal should the other man want the company, before remaining in Torchline after that.

— FIN
'cause i learned all my lessons that way
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.