fireflies
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
AmaLiA
the shield of safrin
Taking Amun's hand in hers, Amalia lets him help her to her feet. "That's good." She tries not to think about the implications - that another of the Voice's children is growing stronger - and instead celebrate her friend. "I'm glad you're acclimating well."

Wiping her hands on her breeches, the girl awkwardly shifts her weight. "I... I should get back to work soon. I'm sorry about, um, earlier." She is acutely aware of the fire at her palms, how easy it would be to summon again, how frightened he had become of her. "Come by the bakery soon though? And let me know when your boat is finished."
you're breaking your own heart
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
my love affair with water runs deep into my soul,
the serenity as intense as the tides ebb and flow
Amun grinned at Amalia. Reaching out, he ruffled her hair playfully. "All because of my good friends, kitty." Although his tone was teasing and his eyes were mischievous, there was something genuine beneath the words.

As she mentioned she had to go, he nodded easily. "Don't let me keep you." Smirking a bit, he put his hands on his hips. "I will and I will. And hey, you should stop by my studio some time. It's by the Artist's Santuary. Would be nice to have some company there for a change." His voice came out easily, but he watched her carefully, since she seemed ready to bolt.
nothing is softer or more flexible than water,
yet nothing can resist it
AMUN
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
AmaLiA
the shield of safrin
She smiles a little at the invitation, her expression visibly warming. "I will. I can't say I've been to the artist's sanctuary yet. Maybe you can show me around sometime." Part of why she hasn't gone is because her understanding is that it is run entirely by Ascended, but she does not say that.

She reaches out awkwardly to offer him a half-hug-half-handshake-half-whatever-he-agrees-to before drawing away with a wave. "Well... I'll see you soon then, I guess. Let me know about that boat." Then she turns to make her way home, a little shaken by the day.

{fin}
you're breaking your own heart