if I bleed you'll be the last to know
Eloise Teralux
Navigator

Age: 32 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 4 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
devils roll the dice, angels roll their eyes
Eloise's moans became punctuated by the way her breath grew more and more staccato. She leaned into the pressure of his hands not unlike a cat might, arcing herself against him to increase both friction and leverage.

His words however made her eyelashes flutter open, her hips still moving in tandem with his while her dark gaze met his own. I've always loved you, she thought, but didn't say. Couldn't say. "Then you need to get out more." She said, her voice airy and the laughter that was meant to accompany the words was lost in a sadness Eloise didn't want to feel.
what doesn't kill me makes me want you more
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Age: 33 | Height: 6' 2'' | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
Smirking, Saiden increased his pace even further as he felt Eloise arch into him. His hand kept rubbing, though that too sped up as he felt the pleasure cresting within him.

At her comment though, he laughed and slowed a bit so that he could speak without gasping or groaning or panting for breath. "Why would I do that when I have everything I want, right here?" Pausing, he lifted his hand from her hip to cup her cheek. "With you." Leaning down, he kissed her tenderly.

Or at least, it started out that way. It quickly grew into something more hungry, even as he sped back up to his earlier pace. As he did, he let out a moan.

Coding base by Sky!
Eloise Teralux
Navigator

Age: 32 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
The softness of his lips against hers was too much. It was too real. It was passion in a way that flings with random strangers could never come close to, mostly because Eloise never let it. But with Saiden, it had never really been her choice. Gasping against him as if she might inhale his kiss and keep it forever, she felt dams breaking inside of her belly and her heart that she knew she had to stop.

Her tongue lashed out against his after a moment, her lips devouring his own as her hands tugged at his hair. The leg she'd wrapped around him now tensed in earnest, as Eloise focused on the exquisite heat building low in her belly and nothing else.

Not the things he'd said. Not the kindness of him amidst the storm.
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Age: 33 | Height: 6' 2'' | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Eagerly, Saiden opened his lips to Eloise. His own tongue darted forward, tangling with hers. As he felt her tense, he let out a self-satisfied growl. Although he could feel himself building to a climax, he managed to find the willpower to hold back for just a little bit longer perhaps a result of having the same amount of endurance as her for once. However, he knew it wouldn't be long.

Still kissing her, the hand on her cheek slid down her skin. He found her nipple and rubbed it even as the fingers of his other hand continued to brush against her clit. He was thrusting into her at a far more rapid pace now, the sound of his skin slapping against hers unmistakable to anyone who might venture by.

Coding base by Sky!
Eloise Teralux
Navigator

Change author:
Salty tears trickled down her cheeks as her mind constantly wavered between the building thrums of passion every thrust of his ignited within her, and the weariness of her heart. It was exhausting running from this all the time, but the turmoil his words caused her only reaffirmed how necessary it was.

And so, rather than calling a halt to the whole thing, telling him she loved him for whatever it was worth to him now and letting him kiss away her tears, her fingers gripped him all the tighter and she buried her face against his neck. Legs locked around his, her nails dug against his chest, dragging over one nipple and not caring at all for the pain it might cause.

As her orgasm crept up on her, heat blooming from her thighs down to her toes, she bit against the muscle of his shoulder to dampen her bright and obvious moans of ecstasy.
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Change author:
Saiden ignored the tears. Simply continuing to focus on Eloise, and making sure she was getting as much out of this as she was, his hands and hips and lips all moved towards that singular goal. At the way she pressed herself against him, and the sharp pinpricks of pain as her nails raked against his skin, he growled a bit and thrust into her with even more force.

Then he felt her shuddering, and her teeth, and the sounds she was making and it was too much for him. His hips moved forward one last time as he came with a shuddering gasp. It traveled through his whole body and it was all he could do not to collapse languidly in the pool.

Coding base by Sky!
Eloise Teralux
Navigator

Change author:
As her orgasm rippled through her, Eloise clung to Saiden wildly, and not just because he was the one instigating the feeling. Far too quickly the feeling would fade and she'd be left adrift in this strange sea. It was only in moments like this that she felt like she might know where it was she was meant to be swimming towards.

If only she could make herself remember.

When last she caught her breath, she rubbed her cheek against his shoulder to displace the tears there. It could have been sweat given the heat of the day, after all. With her arms returning around his neck, Eloise stretched her head backwards in an elongated and much-needed stretch, before sitting back up to give the cook a pirate-smile. 'Saiden Hali this is not what I had planned for today." She said accusingly.
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Change author:
Panting, Saiden clung to Eloise just as much as she clung to him. His hands slid around her back, pulling her close, and he rested his head against hers, just trying to catch his breath a bit. Laughing as she nuzzled against his shoulder, he turned to kiss her temple.

Continuing to hold her as she stretched, he smirked. "I've got a bad habit of disrupting your plans, don't I Eloise Teralux?" Clearly pleased with himself, and the day's events, his fingers stroked her skin slowly and softly. "And you had plenty of chances to say no."

Reaching up with one hand, he brushed his thumb against the mark he'd left on her neck. "Something to remember me by." It came out almost in a whisper, and he smiled at her a bit forlornly.

Coding base by Sky!
Eloise Teralux
Navigator

Change author:
"Quite literally since the day we met." She agreed, her cheeks still the colour of crushed roses as she narrowed her eyes with playful scorn. Letting her hips move back so as not to have to continue to awkwardly be filled by his slowly-dwindling erection, she let her legs hang, belly pressed against his.

"Well you wouldn't stop talking. How was I meant to get a word in?" She countered, though of course he was more than right.

Leaning her cheek against his hand, Eloise scoffed softly, biting her bottom lip as her shoulders rose and fell in a shrug. "Well it isn't like I can see it." She mumbled, realizing perhaps it was more meant for Jack than her.
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Change author:
"Mmm, yes, how awful for both of us." Saiden's eyes twinkled with amusement and satisfaction. Shifting his hips as Eloise began to wiggle, he let out a pleased hum as she pressed her body against his.

Laughing, he spoke in a joking tone. "You know me. You just have to give me something else to do with my mouth." He nudged her with one hip, grinning stupidly at her.

Arching an eyebrow, he leaned forward to gently kiss the mark. Lifting his lips from her skin, he raised them to her ear. "Want me to leave something you can see?" Once more, he bent his head down to nip lightly at her shoulder.

Coding base by Sky!
Eloise Teralux
Navigator

Change author:
"Don't I ever. But when you've got that, you're certainly not listening any more." Eloise pointed out. That went for cooking as well: Saiden was often lost to the world when preparing even the simplest of dishes. It was really rather adorable.

Her lust quenched, the illusionist just playfully nudged Saiden's forehead with her nose as he nipped at her shoulder. "Those bruises could be from anything. I'm very clumsy, you know." She chuckled. In the back of her mind she wondered just how long she had before she ought to return back to the Ark.

To Jack.
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Change author:
"I'm listening to what's important." The hand on Eloise's back slipped lower, Saiden's fingers ghosting across the top of her ass. Then he tightened his arm slightly, pressing her even closer to his body.

Humming in acknowledgement, his teeth kept biting gently at her skin. Growling a bit, he twisted so he could meet her gaze. "Mine." It came out just a hair more possessively and a hair less jokingly than he'd intended.

Lifting his lips, he continued to stare into her eyes. Raising one hand, he grabbed one of hers and slid it down his chest until it rested just over his heart. "And I'm yours."

Coding base by Sky!