if I bleed you'll be the last to know
Eloise Teralux
Navigator

Age: 32 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 4 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
devils roll the dice, angels roll their eyes
She loved the salty taste of him, how the sun had cracked the skin of his lips, how like static his beard felt against her skin. Saiden was the perfect mixture of rough and refined, just jagged enough to scratch all her itches, but not so ragged that he left her wounded. Not usually, anyways. Normally she was the one to do that.

Not shy about her appearance, still Eloise couldn't help but simper a touch coquettishly beneath the weight of his dark gaze. Before, there was the fairy-tale romance of a duchess and commoner to stoke their respective fires. An entire system to rally against together, fusing them body and soul. Here though, with women like Raza, with mermaids, with whoever this Jiao was with her wings, gods how plain the once-duchess was. That he looked at her at all, still touched her and spoke to her like this, was a balm she didn't even know she needed.

The pain was welcome, and if she knew his motivations, she didn't try to stop them. Jack might make her hide her marks in public, but in his cabin? Oh, he could see the marks then. He could see them very fucking well.

Releasing her hand from his hair to press against the stone, Eloise tried to force him into a sitting position again. Her thumb against his cheek, her fingers in his hair, she gave him an impossibly adoring look. What she should have said was I love you, want she instead said, cheeks flush with colour, nipples erect and eyes burning with lust, was "I think I've suddenly forgotten what the opposite of go, is."
what doesn't kill me makes me want you more
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Age: 33 | Height: 6' 2'' | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
As Eloise smiled, Saiden grinned. There was something decidedly predatory about the expression, and he continued to kiss and stroke her, the motions rougher now.

When she pushed him back, he moved easily sitting up, though his fingers continued to rub her nipple. At her words and the look she gave him, he smiled down at her, though his eyes smoldered just as much as hers did. "Good." Leaning down, his mouth found her other nipple, licking and kissing it.

His other hand trailed down her back, scratching lightly at it. His fingers slid around her body a bit to come to rest on her hip. Lifting his head to stare into her eyes once more, he smirked. "I was rather hoping to leave you speechless." With that, he teasingly slid her underwear down just a little bit.

Coding base by Sky!
Eloise Teralux
Navigator

Age: 32 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Eloise rolled her eyes with playful annoyance as he leaned down to again capture her nipple, as if he were some starving babe. "Gods, you never could take a hint." She laughed, pressing herself forwards to sit him up again, even if that meant him tugging her nipple along with him.

Sitting up now, the illusionist would easily toss one leg astride the cook, with the other hooking easily around him. Her legs might not be terribly long, but she was terribly flexible. Perched in his lap as she was, he was still almost a full head taller than she, and so it was up into his eyes she looked as his hands teased the placement of her underwear. She had made sure that her hips fell on his thighs and not on his groin, and the smirk tugging at the corner of one side of her mouth said that this hadn't been accidental.
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Age: 33 | Height: 6' 2'' | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Letting go of Eloise's nipple, Saiden raised his eyebrows as she shifted. "Or maybe I was just trying to be a tease." Laughing along with her, he arched an eyebrow as she settled in his lap.

His hands came forward to rest on her hips. However, they didn't stay there long: they began to drift down, his thumbs hooking into her underwear and pulling it down as best he could given the position she'd put them in. One hand slid around and found her lips, and it didn't take long before a skilled finger was rubbing a circle on her clit.

His other hand moved up to her hair, tangling in her locks. Meeting her eyes the whole time, he bent down to capture her lips in a hungry kiss.

Coding base by Sky!
Eloise Teralux
Navigator

Change author:
Eloise leaned into the kiss for a long and desperate moment before pulling away. The spark of fire his fingers shot through her core burned far too hot and soon she'd not be able to stop things, if she didn't do it soon. "Sai.." She breathed against his lips, her voice husky and her cheeks hot.

But she couldn't. She wouldn't. She couldn't keep stringing him along, knowing that at the end of the day, it would be to Jack's bed that she'd have to go.

Pushing herself off of him, shirtless and breathless, Eloise let herself fall backwards into the pool, desperate for the chilly water to try and bring the heat down in her limbs and her mind.
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Change author:
"Elo," Siaden breathed back, just as heated and longing. He leaned his forehead against Eloise's, grinning contentedly, his fingers not stopping their movements.

As she pulled away, he let her. However, if she thought a little bit of water was going to deter him, she'd clearly forgotten who she was dealing with. Taking a moment to pull off his underwear, revealing how achingly hard he was, he dove into the pool after her.

His hands reached for her once more. As they did, he used just a touch of his magic to reel her in as well. Sliding his hands around her hips, he stared directly into her eyes. "Tell me to stop and I will."

Coding base by Sky!
Eloise Teralux
Navigator

Change author:
Rising for air, her breath was caught as Saiden was suddenly before her, not sat on the rocks where she'd just left him. Feeling herself compelled towards him, the water ever at his beck and call, she could feel his erection against her as his hands came around her hips.

Flush with want and a rapidly dwindling sense of willpower, Eloise found her arms linking around his neck as she allowed herself to be tugged close. "Tonight I'll be with Jack..." She whispered, as if that was the same thing.
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Change author:
As Eloise pressed herself against him, Saiden couldn't help but groan. At her words, he laughed. Then he made a show of looking around their surroundings, before bending down to press kisses and bites along her neck.

In between each, he'd get a few words out. "It's day now. And no sign of Jack." Growling as if that was the end of the matter, he bit down hard enough to leave a mark. "Mine." For now hung unspoken in the air between them.

As he bit down, he rocked his hips against her. His hard length slid against her lips and he moaned at the sensation. One of his hands moved to cup her ass, while the other returned to rub her clit, moving his finger in small circles.

Coding base by Sky!
Eloise Teralux
Navigator

Change author:
"You don't know that." The illusionist whispered a touch ominously, but it wasn't like she was wrong. Jack had eyes and ears everywhere, and that was no more true than it was now, given what Eloise knew. Moaning slightly as he bit hard against her skin, Eloise shivered slightly in his arms as her head lolled drunken with desire against his.

The feeling of him against her, hard and wanting made her breath catch and her eyelashes flutter. "Sai—" She tried again, the nails of her finger biting against his muscular shoulders while her other hand tangled into his dark hair.
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Change author:
Saiden laughed, the sound bright and unafraid. Kissing up her neck again, he whispered in her ear. "I don't care. Let him watch, then." He sounded hungry and his breath was hot against her skin.

Squeezing her ass, he lifted his hand to grip the base of his cock. His head pulled away slightly even as he continued to grind his hips against her, and the fingers of his other hand stroked her clit. "I haven't heard no Elo." There was something almost fond about the words, though his eyes smoldered.

As he spoke, he slid his hard length against her once more, teasing at what was to come. As he did, he kissed her cheek, her chin, her nose, everywhere his mouth could reach but her lips.

Coding base by Sky!
Eloise Teralux
Navigator

Change author:
Laughing a touch breathlessly at Saiden's defiance, Eloise heard herself whimper slightly as he pulled away. The sound was strangely foreign given the thoughts whirling away in her mind, though with every bite and thrust and word, her defenses were melting away.

'Mmm.." She hummed in agreement; Eloise hadn't managed to say it yet.

Yet, yet, ye—

Her lips formed an O of surprise as she felt his cock gliding against lips already well lubricated and more than ready to accept him even if Eloise was still feigning resignation. Her lashes fluttered against his skin as he kissed her, her body a strange mixture of willing and reserved in his arms.
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Change author:
Despite the strange lingering tension Saiden could still feel in Eloise (it was impossible to miss given they were pressed together), he grinned as she whimpered. He redoubled his efforts with his lips, adding the bites back in and kissing more forcefully down to her neck. Letting out a moan as he felt how wet she was, he glanced up.

Humming against her skin as he saw her mouth open, he shifted his weight slightly. As he did, he lined his cock up with her. Then he rocked forward, gently, sliding into her with a groan. As he did, the fingers of one hand continued to brush against her clit, while his other hand gripped her hip.

Coding base by Sky!
Eloise Teralux
Navigator

Change author:
No was still on her lips, or at least something similar. Some other plea for rationality, but as her eyes rolled back and she felt his hips aligning with hers, she new there was no use. But then with Saiden, she'd never stood a chance. Not that first day on the beach, not when it nearly cost her everything in the eyes of her peers to arrive to a wedding on his arm, and not now with Jack breathing down her neck.

One day, it would get her killed.

As he slowly slid his way inside of her, the illusionist gasped silently for air, undone as he filled her. Moaning against the side of his neck, her fingers digging for purchase against his skin, she melted against him. One of her legs twined around his for better purchase against him as her tongue traced trails of need up the side of his neck until her lips reached his ear.
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Change author:
As Eloise finally let go of that last little bit that was holding her back, Saiden smirked. The fingers on her hip tightened, and he started to rock against her. Moaning at the sensation, his pace started slow. However he started picking it up almost immediately. The fingers on her clit stayed at that same steady speed though.

As his pleasure built, he slid his other hand up the side of her body, nails raking against her skin. Eventually, he reached her hair, and his fingers tangled in it. "Gods I've missed this. And you." Turning, he kissed her on her forehead. "You're so beautiful." It came out in an awed whisper, as if he couldn't believe his luck.

Coding base by Sky!