Stardust soul
Delphia <3
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917
Seren
I am magnet for all kinds of deeper wonderment
Destined to seek, destined to know
Seren hadn't thought about how it might be for Mother to be without her. It hit her then that maybe she was lonelier than Seren, because at least the child had Father with her. But Mother... was she all alone in the sky now? Did she miss her, as much as Seren missed her Mother? It made her chest ache, and the little sigh was tremulous, full of emotion. "I will be good, and make Mama proud," she vowed, with all the conviction of a five year old child. "Do you know my Mama?"

It was a bit disappointing to hear, that there wouldn't be a god party in the forseeable future. "They should just play instead," she sighed, sympathetic to the plight of those strained gods who had so much to do. It seemed very silly, when there was so much fun to be had.
I am a princess on the way to my throne
Destined to reign, destined to roam
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.
Delphia Thanatos
Seer

Age: 30 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 14 - Int:
MORTICIA - Mythical - Cat Sith (Soul Stroll)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
DELPHIA
As the girl sighed, Delphia pressed a hand gently to the side of Seren's head, tilting it so she could kiss the top of her dark curls. "I am sure you will, starling." she said, voice full of confidence and warmth. And at her question. Delphia nodded, letting her hand fall back to the girl's shoulder. "I have met her once, yes." she said with a small smile.

"Why, I should think some play would do them some good, too." she said with a smile. "It is why when you are older, and you must work very hard to help your mother. She is Vi's herald, and your help takes strain off of her and Vi."
the trouble is: you think you have time
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Seren
Content with the connection, of being familiar with the sorely missed mother, Seren didn't seem to need more information at the moment. Sitting next to Delphia like this, snuggled close and warm under the stars, was making her drowzy again.

"I will work hard," she promised softly. Tried to look at the dark ses below, but her eyes was drooping. The danger of falling asleep then and there was very real.

But she didn't quite want to leave yet. And home seemed so very far away.
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.
Delphia Thanatos
Seer

Age: 30 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 14 - Int:
MORTICIA - Mythical - Cat Sith (Soul Stroll)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
DELPHIA
The signs of sleep were very clear to the demigoddess as she smiled down upon the starling. The droopy eyelids, relaxing lips, slight slump of her shoulders - adventuring was indeed tiresome, and so was growing at the accelerated rate that she was. Delphia was not concerned with whether or not she would find the girl's home if she drifted off - the spirits could guide her in the right direction.

"Come, sweet starling, why don't I carry you home and you can rest in my arms?" she said, voice soft and soothing. It was late after all, and her human father was likely worried about her whereabouts.
the trouble is: you think you have time
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Seren Taliesin

Change author:
Seren
Technically, Seren should have been asleep already. Had been tucked in and given her goodnight story, and only slipped out when sleep had evaded her for a good while. Did they even know she was gone from her bed? It was possible. But then, it was also quite possible that they did not. Remi might not say anything, but... Father would not be happy.

It was a chance they'd have to take though, and frankly, a possibility Seren could stand to face. This adventure had been very worth it, and the option of being carried home was too good to pass up.

"Okay," she agreed easily. The girl would allow herself to be picked up, and watch the world sway by in a hazy swirl of dark and light, night and stars. "Thank you, Delphia," she murmured, with fond affection, when the time came for them to part ways.

It would only be a temporary goodbye, after all. Nothing to be sad about.

----

- FIN