Training True Colors
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5225
He let her hand go without resistance, and as he did he already knew her answer. He had feared it even before he asked, but hearing it confirmed still hurt, and he had to force his hands to remain loose at his sides instead of reaching for Isuma's comfort, the gryphlet peeping in concern as she settled on his shoulder and rubbed her cheek against his face.

"I... understand," he said, slowly, as he gave in at last and reached up to stroke Isuma's soft wings as she purred reassurance to try and settle the ache in his heart. And he did understand; he could hardly complain about the gods playing favorites when Ludo had shown him such kindness and patience. He benefited from their patronage no less than Amalia did. No less then Wessex and Sam did, with the Voice, even.

"I suppose that I... I don't know what to do, anymore." He closed his eyes, feet sure and graceful over the path even then before he glanced at her once more. "If Ronin was forgiven for destroying the Temple, then maybe I... but I don't even know where to start. Not after the last time." And it was hard, when no one would give him a chance.

Gods least fortunate, was this how the Ascended felt every day?
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia
she wants the silence but fears the solitude
she wants to be alone and together with you
Her heart aches for the note of sadness, the uncertainty she can sense in his voice. Without thinking she reaches back for him, eager to recapture and squeeze his hand, to make him understand. "I'm sorry, Jigano," the Shield says softly, her voice tight with unhappiness for the decision. For the way things are and the divides that even now threaten to push them apart.

"Maybe... if you asked Safrin?" Tentative she looks at the bard, wondering if he would be willing to try this option. "If she doesn't.... I would be more than happy to have you come with her blessing." The comment about Ronin makes her wince, turning her eyes away and trying to mask the envy on her face.
she ran to the lighthouse, hoped that it would help her see
she saw that the lighthouse had been washed out to sea
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5225
His hand was easily captured, but he hadn't expected it and he looked to the woman at his side with surprise and gratitude, squeezing back as he accepted her comfort and her strength. "Thank you." The words were simple and quiet, but the Attuned bond held a warmth for the connection that remained between them, old and yet new again. There was pain, and he didn't try to hide it, nor the fear he felt at her suggestion.

"I... after the last time... I'm afraid," he admitted, reluctant to let the barriers down so far, but holding more tightly to her hand. "But if you think she would listen then I..." He glanced back in time to catch a flash of something dark in the Shield's expression, so rarely seen, and he hesitated on a breath. "What is it? Did I say something wrong?"
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia
she wants the silence but fears the solitude
she wants to be alone and together with you
She squeezes his hand again, reassuring, her faith in her goddess absolute and only strengthened by their last encounter. "Show her humility," Amalia says softly. "Be humble, but be strong. She values those things." She'd always seemed to value them in Amalia, at least.

She looks chagrined at the last question, swiftly shaking her head. "No, it isn't you. It's nothing, just my own small thinking." He might have been able to coax more out of her, but they've come to the portal and she is ready to leave. "After you," the Shield says, gesturing to the opening and following behind.

{Fin}
she ran to the lighthouse, hoped that it would help her see
she saw that the lighthouse had been washed out to sea