Plot Advancing PQ to the gay refrain of a happy working song
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Age: 33 | Height: 6' 2'' | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
The water backfired fairly spectacularly. Grimacing, Saiden gathered it up as best he could, especially making sure to get it off of Eloise, Jack, and the two strangers. Thankfully, they managed to get the bugs out eventually, and the rest of the patchwork was good enough.

Stepping back, the cook glanced around and nodded. "Thanks for the help all. I think we're good here." He clasped the man he'd enlisted into helping on the shoulder. "Come on, let me get you those drinks I promised."

Glancing at Eloise and Jack, the Hali nodded at both of them. "See you back on the Ark." With that, Saiden led his new drinking buddy to the Hanged Man.

Coding base by Sky!
Jack Barclay
Captain of the Ark

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 7 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 7 - Int:
SEVEN - Mythical - Sear Cat
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
full speed ahead 'til I'm dead in the fast lane
Covered in water and bits of centipede, Jack was lucky in a way. Yes, it had been aimed almost squarely at him in comparison to the others, but with Saiden and Eloise pulling it all away with water magic and telekinesis, he was left mostly dry and unaccosted by the creatures. "Well, it'll pass any inspection so long as they don't look close," he said of the repair work with a nod to Saiden and the Torchers that had come to join them.

"Don't work too hard," he called after the cook as he left for the Hanged Man. As for Jack, he was already turning to walk back towards the docks. What Eloise did was her problem.