challenge our misconceptions
For Wessex
Delphia Thanatos
Seer

Age: 30 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 14 - Int:
MORTICIA - Mythical - Cat Sith (Soul Stroll)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
A Letter from Beyond the Grave
Seems spoopy. Better open it.
Dear Wessex,

I hope this letter finds you well, and know your sister sends her love and warmth, too.

I am writing both you and Queen Rexanna in hopes that we might meet to discuss the state of the world. I wish to understand, to know better of your kin and your goddess, in hopes we might find some common ground. Given the restrictions within the Greatwood, I will of course come to whatever location within the Hollowed Grounds is most convenient and comfortable for your both.

May the spirits bless your path.

Delphia Thanatos, Daughter of Mort
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Dear Delphia,

Thank you for passing on Magrethe’s love.

If we (and I do not presume to speak for Rexanna) can be met with a truly open mind, then I welcome speaking. What I will not do is spend time defending myself and my family for the upteenth time. Wherever Rexanna would like to meet, if she agrees, is fine with me. I am... cautiously optimistic.

Kindly,
Wessex Theskyra
Delphia Thanatos
Seer

Age: 30 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 14 - Int:
MORTICIA - Mythical - Cat Sith (Soul Stroll)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
A Letter from Beyond the Grave
Seems spoopy. Better open it.
Dear Wessex,

The Queen has informed me she defers to your judgement with matters regarding your goddess. If you are still willing, I indeed promise to come with an open mind and heart, though I beg your patience with my ignorance and questions.

Wherever it is you wish to meet, I will come gladly.

Spirits guide you,

Delphia