(SE) a little too good at misbehaving
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
maybe i'll lie to you, maybe i'll play this role
maybe i'll act like my act is together
There’s a bright chuckle that leaves his lips at her comment. “I think it’s for the best, honestly.” He says, flashing her a rogue grin. “I would’ve died if I stayed. Though I think that’s a conversation around a fire in the Kraai.” He teases her lightly, though not particularly keen on the woods here perhaps sharing the information of his past that he tended to keep a bit closer guarded.

He nods to her as she explains the names of her brothers. “I’m sorry.” He rumbles to her in quiet support of her lost brother – knowing full well what it’s like to lose someone so important to you. But a smaller smile crosses his face at the mention of pains in the asses. “I can only imagine.” He snorts, shaking his head before the trees begin to thin out and the brief inkling of a scar in the earth is seen.

The idea of something green being a surprise for her has him nodding to that. “Any place with a decent amount of water is essentially home in my book.” He chuckles lightly, shaking his head before nodding to the scar in the earth. “To the VlamVloed?” He asks, already heading the way there.

(Feel free to FIN or what not :3)
maybe i'll cope with life without hope
maybe i'll open the door and fall through the floor
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Weaver Hale
the Scythe
Warden of the Citadel

Age: 33 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Kyra Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
if it doesn't burn a little
She chuckles slightly, nodding, willing to wait. ”I think we will have a lot to discuss around the fire of the Kraai. You may find yourself in Halo more than you like,” she teases. ”Though I suppose conversations on the beach are also not terrible.” Bare feet have become a luxury that Weaver enjoys a bit too much, and she often ends up carrying her boots in one hand or managing to shove them in her pack.

They continue to walk, beginning to leave the Greatwood behind, and she is not sorry to see it go. For all the exploring she does, this is not one of the areas she spends very much time in. She has not tried to force her way into any place she does not belong, and barely ventures too far into the woods at all. She is respectful of the fae, and also just not in the mood to be caught in their magical forest by gods only know what.

”You know,” she says, mischief in her voice. ”Technically Halo has a decent amount of water. Probably more than Torchline…” Her voice is clearly playful, for frozen water is not the same as the sea. Though she knows what he means, she is incapable of not poking fun when the opportunity arises. ”The VlamVloed sounds like the perfect place to dry off,” she agrees, following him as he heads in that direction. Perhaps she would get a drink before heading back to Halo.

(finished)

-- weaver

then what's the point in playing with fire?
Photo by Allef Vinicius | Quote by Bridgett Devoue