leave it under cover
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
SUNJATA
the flood
i'm nothing more than a page unwritten
on the pavement, blowing in the wind
A quiet chuckle is given to the Ascended at the comment, at the long look given, and the finger that runs down his chest as well. A brow raises slightly toward Amun in amusement, but he remains against the counter as the other man steps away. “Next time, when I’m not bleeding everywhere. How’s that?” A raise of his brow as if he’s saying ‘deal?’ before he snorts and folds his arms across his chest – careful to avoid bothering the wound and the bandage Amun had wrapped so nicely around his torso.

The question is answered with one that Sunjata can fully get behind, and he chuckles lightly as he watches Amun head toward the door. “Ah, fair enough.” He offers with a slight smirk crossing his face. “Thanks for this.” He offers instead, lifting a hand to gesture to his bandaged torso, before offering Amun a wave if he certainly does intend to fully leave.
you win a lot, and you lose
just a little bit more than you gained in the end
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
my love affair with water runs deep into my soul,
the serenity as intense as the tides ebb and flow
Amun smirked at Sunjata. "Oh so there's going to be a next time? Lucky me." Chuckling, the potter winked at the bartender. "Why don't you talk to Maea and we'll see how things go from there. How's that?" Unsurprisingly, the Ascended's tone was teasing.

Seeing as he did indeed intend to fully leave, he just nodded at the other man's words. "You can thank me by not making a habit of this." This time, Amun didn't look back. He just pushed the door open and strode down the sand. As he walked, he whistled cheerfully. It was a sea shanty, the tempo clearly a jig, and his steps fell in time with the beat.

-FIN?
nothing is softer or more flexible than water,
yet nothing can resist it
AMUN