leave it under cover
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SUNJATA
the flood
i'm nothing more than a page unwritten
on the pavement, blowing in the wind
Another snort is granted Amun’s way. “Like always?” He offers back to the other man, slipping in through the doorway and heading straight to the kitchen. “I seem to recall you were wrong a few times as to what that patch of yours did.” A hint of playful banter before Sunjata reaches the kitchen, pulls the shirt away from his side and tenderly works to remove said shirt.

He hears Amun’s response to the comment of other people kicking his ass and does manage a small smile through the wince. “Great, that’ll keep them off me for a bit.” He doesn’t think it will, but the offer is nice enough. Soon the shirt is off and Sunjata’s side is pretty scratched up, paired with a hint of claw markings along his neck and into his shoulders beneath his collarbones from where he’d been pinned.

He grabs a cloth and wets it in the sink before turning to lean against the counter top to clean up his side the best he can, focusing intently on trying to keep the wound from opening more while he works.
you win a lot, and you lose
just a little bit more than you gained in the end
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
my love affair with water runs deep into my soul,
the serenity as intense as the tides ebb and flow
Amun chuckled at Sunjata's words. "Or maybe I was just messing with you." Winking at the bartender, the potter moved to the kitchen to lean against the counter next to the other man. The Ascended let out a sympathetic hiss as Sunjata took off his shirt and revealed the extent of his injuries.

As the Attuned slowly and tentatively began to clean his wound, Amun sighed. Then he held out his hand for the cloth that the bartender was using. "Here. Let me. Looks like if you move too much you'll just make it worse." Assuming the other man gave up the cloth, the Ascended would begin to slowly, gently, and carefully wash the wound.
nothing is softer or more flexible than water,
yet nothing can resist it
AMUN
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood
Wouldn't be the first time, now would it? A shame, truly.” He teases Amun back before he spends most the time working to remove the shirt that’s clung to him with blood already, grasping a cloth to wet and work to clean it up as carefully as he can.

Amun’s offer causes him to pause a small amount, but eventually he nods. “It’s in one of the worst spots.” He agrees with every bit of annoyance within the words. But he hands the cloth to Amun, standing beside the sink for when the ascended may want to rinse the cloth. He braces his hands on the countertop, one bruised and the other relatively alright in comparison. And clenches his jaw as Amun works to wipe away the wound, tender and jagged and appearing as though it’s in the process of healing yet not quite there yet. Not with the way he opens it somehow during the day after it somewhat closes at night.
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Grinning wickedly at Sunjata's words, Amun chuckled. "Too late, tall drink. You said no, and that's your loss." He winked at the bartender, though the potter's eyes had narrowed slightly at the comment.

Nodding at the other man's explanation, the Ascended moved as cautiously as he could as he wiped away the almost sluggish blood. His eyes were glued to the crimson liquid, and subconsciously he licked his lips. However, he forced himself to look up (and up and up) at Sunjata's face. "I know the healers here are shit and all, but have you considered getting this stitched close?" Amun looked back down at the wound.
AMUN
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood
Ha.” Sunjata says, a small shake of his head to that. “In fairness, I didn’t know what it was like. Also, do I look like I’m in much of a state to want that right now?” A raise of his brow toward Amun as a small smile plays on the corner of his lips. No, not with the wound this big and this brutal, the last thing he wanted was to delve into that. He’s not sure if he’d end up ripping it up more or what, anyway.

That’s probably the only reason he’s not looking, to be honest.

So he looks away from Amun then, missing the way the Ascended licks his lips in favor for a slight wince as Amun continues to clean it up. The edges are jagged and rough, and the question the Ascended poses has him tilting his head slightly in thought. “Do you think it needs it?” He asks, clearly not the judge of it. He was as much a healer as any noble kid poised to be king was. There were other people for knowing more about it, in the end.
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
Chuckling at Sunjata's comment, Amun shrugged. "Sometimes a bit of fun is the best way to take your mind off your troubles." He made a big show of giving the bartender a once over. Then the potter smirked. "But even I wouldn't take a bite of you right now." Unsurprisingly, his voice came out teasingly.

Raising his eyebrows at the other man's comment, the Ascended glanced up at Sunjata. "What makes you think I would possibly know if the wound needs stitches? Do I look like a healer?" Tone bemused, Amun nevertheless leaned closer, though his eyes had no trouble examining it, and he continued to dab softly at it.
AMUN
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood
He rolls his eyes with Amun’s antics, another quiet snort leaving him when the potter gives him a good long once over. “Believe me, I’m well aware.” Because that was usually his go to when he was falling apart emotionally. To forget about everything for awhile, to give into temptation and burn elsewhere for a bit. The mention that even he wouldn’t take a bite out of him causes Sunjata to nod. “And I’m sure Maea wouldn’t appreciate it, break or no break.” A quiet chuckle that ends in a slight wince as Amun keeps dabbing at it.

Amun’s comment causes Sunjata to smirk lightly. “You certainly don’t look like a healer. But also I can’t actually see it very well, so you’re my best bet in telling me if I do.” A raise of his brow to that, as if Amun could challenge that. Indeed most of the wound was up around the side of his ribs, a space where regardless of how much turning Sunjata did, he’d need a mirror to see what it looked like. And the state of this house showed it hadn’t been something that had survived the years it sat abandoned.
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
"Wound cramping your style?" Amun smirked at Sunjata. "You'll forgive me for not being all that sympathetic." However, the potter's hands continued to gently dab at the edges of the wound with the cloth, wiping away the blood from the bartender's skin.

As the other man brought up Maea's reaction, the Ascended chuckled. "There is that." He glanced up so he could meet the much taller Sunjata's gaze. "She seems weirdly reluctant to share you, more's the pity."

The cloth was stained almost entirely red at this point, and Amun frowned slightly at it. "In all seriousness, do you have bandages or something?" He glanced around the room, but nothing immediately jumped out at him. Shrugging, he shook his head. "I might not be a healer, but I know enough to know this needs more attention than I can give it." Voice distracted, he continued searching for medical supplies.
AMUN
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood
There’s a roll of his eyes granted to Amun again before he shakes his head a small amount. “Not this big, no.” He offers with a somewhat wry grin, thinking of the scar on his wrist from his fun with Nate in what seemed like forever ago. But the mention of Maea’s reaction has his head lifting up again a small amount, steel eyes trailing down to find Amun’s gaze at the sharing comment – unable to keep the smirk to his face. “It’s unfortunate, isn’t it.” He rumbles with a small quiet hum of amusement. “It would be fun.” He winks back to Amun before settling in and resting against the countertop, hand reaching back for something in a box near the sink.

Here.” He offers to Amun’s question, reaching for the box and handing it to the Ascended, letting him go through the box to find plenty of wrappings and bandages, cloth-like gauze and things of that nature to hopefully help it clot. But at the next comment, Sunjata frowns and nods regardless. “I’ll write that letter.” He confirms, though whether or not he gets a chance to is another story.
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
Amun couldn't help but chuckle at Sunjata's response. "You do better with smaller holes, huh?" Obviously the potter's voice was teasing, and he shot the bartender a wink.

However, the flirtatious edge slid away from the Ascended as the other man spoke about Maea. Indeed, while Amun's features were still amused, he raised his eyebrows at Sunjata's response. "It would definitely be fun. Sadly, my loyalties lie with her." Then the potter grinned a bit wickedly. "If the two of you come to some sort of an arrangement, though let me know."

Taking the box, he set it on the counter. Taking out a fresh set of bandages, he wrapped it around the other man's body, pulling it tightly and securing it. "You do that. And try to stay out of trouble, yeah?" He smirked, clearly convinced that would be impossible for the bartender to manage.
AMUN
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood
Amun’s teasing does continue to garner quieter smirks from him, and he shifts in the space to let the Ascended reach more of the wound while he offers a slight nod to that. “A bit.” An agreement, a taunt. But with the mention of Maea once more, he offers a quiet hum of a laugh to that, finding amusement within it regardless. “She can be a bit stubborn like I am, I’ll see what I can do.” He offers Amun with a wink, settling in to offer the Ascended the box of bandages.

He remains still while Amun works to wrap it around him, staunching the wound to keep it from bleeding as much as it had, to give it a chance to clot. His gaze snaps toward the Ascended when he mentions to try and stay out of trouble, a rogue smirk crossing his face with that. “I’m glad you said ‘try’ because I find it impossible to escape nowadays.” His voice ends with a quieter sigh, as if it was exhausting just on its own rather than pairing it with the wound to his side.
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
Chuckling, Amun coked his head to one side. "Sure you are." Unsurprisingly, his tone was teasing and more than a bit doubtful of Sunjata's prowess.

As the conversation swung around to Maea, the potter smirked. "Yeah, I've noticed. I'm not exactly holding my breath." He winked playfully at the bartender. "Besides, you're not exactly worth the trouble."

Grinning wickedly at the other man's words, the Ascended glanced up briefly from his work. "Fair enough. Perhaps I should've told you to try to only get involved in the right sort of trouble then." With that, he went back to wrapping Sunjata's wound. Amun's fingers were shockingly gentle and assured as he made sure the bandage was secure.
AMUN
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood
He does offer a breathy chuckle to Amun’s initial response, ignoring it in favor for the comment of him not being worth the trouble. A challenging brow is raised toward Amun, unable to keep the amusement from his tone as he regards the Ascended. “I’ve heard I’m quite tempting.” He teases back. “A variety of shifts at my disposal.” Another playful wink sent toward Amun.

But he comments about being in the middle of trouble nowadays, and Amun’s bright grin reflects on Sunjata’s with further amusement. And he leans back when Amun finishes up the bandage, finding it secure enough that he can still move his arm without quite affecting the wound itself. “Depends on what you consider the right kind of trouble.” He offers with a raise of his brow, reaching up to brush a hand through his hair – something the potter might notice Maea had picked up from him. “What kind is the right kind to you Amun?
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
Amun made a big show of letting his gaze sweep down Sunjata's very long form and then back up. "You might've heard that." Then the potter smirked. "That doesn't make it true." Licking his lips, he reached out to run a finger down the bartender's chest, though the Ascended made sure to stop well above the other man's wound. "Perhaps you can show me what you can do some time." Amun winked, then stepped away with a chuckle.

Grinning more than a bit wickedly, he leaned against a nearby counter. "The kind of trouble that hopefully ends with a warm body in my bed at the end of it." The words came out in a wildly suggestive tone, and he pushed off the counter and began making his way towards the door. That didn't stop him from glancing over his shoulder at Sunjata. "So not the kind of trouble you can give me."
AMUN