[SE] hurricane bones
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
to be lit up from within
vein by vein
She moved the two lanterns forward, glancing at them from different angles. The draconic interludes, darker woods infused and utilizied, meant to signify Coffee, and the sticks and stakes meant to represent Apricum, like bones, seemed to mesh well together. She’d make sure to hang them amongst those rendered for all four souls, when the darkness clambered and memories were brought forth. By the time she’d finished, tucking a few strands of strayed seams into place, winding some more thread around sections that appeared weaker and more vulnerable to fraying or falling apart, Oliver was reminiscing about their arrival.

The girl arched a brow, tilting her head a fraction to indicate she was listening, but said no more on the subject of Outlander appearances. Instead, her eyes drifted towards his lantern, the snake curling, coiling, and tethered along. “I think he’d love it.” A firm nod and a smile to follow, clutching the lanterns in her hands, gathering the rest of her supplies.
to be the sun
MELITA
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
At the confirmation that he had managed to make a lantern that was deemed to be suitable for Adam, Oliver found a faint smile appearing on his face. Looking down at his work, his fingers gently drifted across the lantern. "I'm glad you think so..." Turning to look back at Melita, he tried to offer her a bigger smile, hoping to show his appreciation.

"Thank you for allowing me to sit with you- and for taking the time to show me how to make the lantern. It really means a lot to me... so thanks." She really didn't have to do so much to help him, nor did she have any obligation to invite him to sit with her. Really, he had every reason to be thankful and it did make him very happy to be able to take part in a tradition with someone else. "You can go ahead and leave... I think I'm gonna sit here for just a bit longer." Besides, he had a bird shift, he could fly back if needed.

Leaning back, he turned his attention towards the sea and let out a soft sigh. The world was changing and... hopefully things would get better. Hopefully.

Fin for oliver.
i saw that my life
was a vast glowing empty page
and i could do anything i wanted
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
to be lit up from within
vein by vein
She likely would’ve stayed amongst and amidst the sea too, if there weren’t hordes of other things to be taken care of. Once she’d collected the fragments of leftovers, the lanterns themselves, and ensured Fangorn followed along, she bobbed her head, crimson locks flowing along in a whirl around her. “You’re welcome. See you at the Festival.” And with that, she shifted, turning, intending to head back alongside dunes and sands, marching towards destinations and future sojourns, the glowing horizon behind her.

{-FIN}
to be the sun
MELITA