arrived too late at ultimate uncertainty
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 10170
"Like the shifts of an Attuned, it seems to call to something in your soul... but what that is and when it will manifest seems different for each person," he explained as gently as he could. "I think you'll find that what is 'obviously' useful will depend on the situation." He chuckled, slanting her an amused glance at her entirely new existential crisis. "Having Healing magic is well and good, but if no one gets hurt around you - or is willing to accept magical Healing - it isn't very helpful, nor obvious to an onlooker that you have it."

As the ground became strewn with the paving stones of the Settlement he paused to let her catch up. "You are beginning to sound a bit like them," he admitted. "Perhaps we should worry about more concrete things at the moment? Let's get your feet washed up and head back to the bar to start spreading the warning about the vampire gourd invasion." Freina had a great deal to think about, and there was no hurry to absorb it all or make any decisions immediately, at least.

Age: 23 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 6 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Socks Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"Right." She sighed. "Not that it's... it's not bad to be Quanil, it's just... not something I'm used to. And I'm..." She began speaking now more to herself than to Jigano. "...I'm not Quanil, I'm still myself, and..." She cast about for something, anything. Her whole life had gone sideways on her and what did she have, even now?

She smiled as it came to her. "...and I have sheets and curtains to sew." It wasn't much. It wouldn't keep her busy that long, and it wasn't something she could hang her whole life on.

But it was a start.

{Finished}