getting to know all about you (open)
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
there's light at the edge of the darkness
Nodding in understanding, Loren smiled at Noah. "I'm happy to arrange private lessons whenever is convenient to you, if that's what works best." Indeed, the healer was just excited that someone else approved of his crazy plan.

Falling silent as the hunter explained what he knew, the Launceleyn fiddled with one of the bottles on the table. "Getting back to the Citadel is the most important part. And also the hardest, from what I've heard." Running a hand through his hair, he gave the other man a sympathetic look. "Your mother sounds like she was a wonderful woman."

Expression understanding, Loren held out a hand for Noah. "Then I look forward to being a student of medicine with you." There was something almost shy about the way the healer spoke the words.
loren

Coding base by Sky!
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 51 - Luck: 47 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1005
NOAH
I wait and tell myself "life ain't chess,"
He nodded in response to the Healer's comment, a knowing sort of scoff leaving his lips. Noah had not yet had to make it back to the Citadel with just the strings of his life in his hands. So far, he had never received any injuries that left him in danger so perilous that it threatened his life. He was grateful for that fact. There were so many men and women of Halo who barely made it back, crawling with that little life they had left. Weaver was one of them. If someone had not found her in the wake of Erebor's sacrifice, she would have followed his fate out in the ice. It made a shudder run down Noah's spine whenever he thought about it. The worst injury he had sustained out in the Tundra had been when he was a teenager, a few summers before his father passed away. They had been attacked by a desperate pack of wolves, and one had gnarled his arm so bad that it dislocated the shoulder and shattered his collar bone, as well as left him with a compound fracture of the ulna. It took him a while to recover, even with his mother's magic, and his father had to basically drag him back to the Citadel with him falling in and out of consciousness from blood loss and pain, but he had survived. When he complimented his mother, Noah smiled and nodded, a sad fondness rising in his eyes. "She truly was. Died in childbirth, unfortunately."

He took in a breath, letting his mother's face fade from behind his eyes. "I think that lessons would be great. Being flexible to the schedule of the Halovians is good. I will spread the word, too, so that hopefully you'll get some more students. I really am excited about the idea of anyone, even without magic, being able to learn to help people in more ways." There he was, traditional Olson, focused on helping others as much as he could. "And if you need anything I have or any knowledge I can offer you, I think that's a fair exchange."

But no one comes in and yes, you're alone...
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
there's light at the edge of the darkness
As Noah revealed his mother's fate, Loren's breath hitched. Giving the hunter a sympathetic look, the healer reached out to lay his hand on top of the other man's. "I'm sorry to hear that. My mother and stepmother both died in childbirth, so I know how hard that can be." Indeed, the Launceleyn's own expression had grown sad, since he barely had any real memories of his birth mother.

"There are plenty of ways to help people without magic." His tone was wry, and he gave Noah an amused look. "I appreciate the offer, and that you'll be letting others know about my school. Thank you, and I'm excited to learn with you." Indeed, there was something quite grateful and happy in Loren's voice and expression.
loren

Coding base by Sky!
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 51 - Luck: 47 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1005
NOAH
I wait and tell myself "life ain't chess,"
Even though the Olson would not say at this point that he and Loren were friends, he accepted the sympathy as well as the hand on his shoulder. As unfortunate as it was, Noah knew the two men were not alone in this. There were so many women who faced complications in the birth process that killed them, their children, or both. In Noah's mother's case, it had been both.

"Well," Noah said, straightening himself up again and pulling his cloak tight around him. "I better be going. Got a few more errands to run before I head home. Thanks for the kits and medicines. Keep me posted about the medical school." He stepped back and gave Loren a simple wave of good-bye, not knowing the next time he would see him everyone would fall to shit, hoping that the man would really be able to open the school and that, maybe, more Halovians would begin to accept him here.

But no one comes in and yes, you're alone...